• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Skorzah looks over at the woman, and lets out a long breath, putting her face in her hand in exasperation. “Wow… your luck is remarkable.” She says, looking back at her calmly. “Well, you found it. Welcome to my inn.” She says, chuckling softly, and smirking a bit. “Sleep well?” She asks, amused sarcasm lacing her tone.
Yatasal Yatasal Critical.Over Critical.Over

“Alright. No, we were never introduced. You know me, only two reasons for me to leave the inn. Gotta keep this place together.”
"I know, but I need help, Skorzah," Natallia whispered. "Alli has saved my life many times. She needs to be resuced." She knew it would be difficult to convince Skorzah to leave her beloved inn, but Natallia needed all the help she could get. And Skorzah's name made the top of the list.
A door creaked open, and Natallia's hand went to a small dagger she kept on her person at all times. The woman she had pulled out of the rain earlier was awake.
"Hello, I'm sorry to have barged in so rudely before, in fact thank you for putting my daughter and I here despite my behaviour. I dont want any more trouble and I will be on my way with my daughter shortly, I just wanted to ask if you could tell me where the Green Castle is."
Natallia frowned. "The Green Castle? How..." She spied the letter in the woman's hand, and saw both her handwriting and her symbol, a seven-point star. She glanced at Skorzah, but could see that Skorzah too didn't know who this was. "Where did you get that letter?"
"Welcome to my inn. Sleep well?”
Even Natallia smirked at that, despite not knowing who this woman was or how she got her message. That sleep spell had come in handy many, many times. Nate and Nakia were often victims of it when Natallia didn't want to deal with her younger siblings' antics. "Who are you?"

Critical.Over Critical.Over AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Nate came back from getting some fresh air and walked inside to see his sister and Skorzah talking with one of the sleeping people he helped rest inside. He decided to stand by the side and listen in. He leaned on the wall, mostly because he thought it made him look cool and he wanted to make a good first impression on people.
Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Vicky’s mother’s face turned into one of slight shock at her luck. They hadn’t payed any attention to the sign on the inn when walking in .“My sleep was wonderful.” She said with the same irritation that many who knew her were familiar with. Though she tried to remain respectful when she next spoke. “My name is Paula Crafter. I’m a dragon thief, or at the very least I used to be. I happened to receive this letter from a courier just a while ago.” She said calmly “If this is the Green Castle, then would I be right for me to assume one of you is Natallia? The bearer of the symbol on this letter. If so you’d owe me a favour.” She said putting her letter away and then smirking.

“I hope that favour was not a nap at your inn.” She said turning to Skorzah in the same amused tone Scorzah had addressed with her with initially.

Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Marcus had been sitting in his chair for hours on end. His mind racing as he drunk from a jug of mead, calming his mind and calming his nerve. The men were rushing around with horses and gather eagles alike. They had their own breeding programs for the giant birds even though there were only a few, that was going to be Marcus's next empire to take. All of that would have to wait with the movements that seemed to be coming into place. Standing himself up he walked over to the hanging mirror that was attached to his tents main support. Running his finger tips over his scar he sighed to himself before screwing his face up and grunting. A smash soon followed as glass shards fell to the floor. "Sir?! Everything alright?" A quivering mans voice sounded as his tents doors were lifted. Marcus stood staring at one slither of mirrored image that was left on the panel. "Are the men ready.." His voice was neither high nor low, but a serious sense continued through it all. "Yes, we can move out immediately." Turning with his hands now behind his back he nodded. Both set out from the tent as he walked over to their stables of horses and eagle. His was a vibrant one dressed in red strips of armour carefully crafted to fit it's body but allow movement. His hand ran over it's large beak before swinging himself on top. Directing it to the front of his hundred men, he sat taking in a breath. "Move out!" He screamed as suddenly all of them began to move in sync, through the waterfall and over the land, Marcus lay at the back as they made their way towards the inn.

(Just a build up)

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting:N/A open for interactions
Tags: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Located: Green Castle Inn; Sleeping like a baby

[/div]
Leia

He women left her, their conversation going beyond her shot. Leia thought that it may have been for the better and settled her mind down again. She drifted off again and sleep soundly once more. Feeling safer in this moment than ever before she hoped that this feeling would last for a nice ling while.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

“My name is Paula Crafter. I’m a dragon thief, or at the very least I used to be. I happened to receive this letter from a courier just a while ago.” She said calmly “If this is the Green Castle, then would I be right for me to assume one of you is Natallia? The bearer of the symbol on this letter. If so you’d owe me a favour.”
Natallia raised an eyebrow. "Ena above. I've heard tales of Paula Crafter. I am Natallia Gingifi. This isn't the Green Castle, but it is the door to it. Through Skorzah's inn we can get to the Green Castle. There we can discuss everything. What favor would I owe you?"
She glanced past Paula, and saw her younger brother leaning against the doorframe. "Nate. Is there any activity outside?"

Critical.Over Critical.Over Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Nate shook his head."I didn't quite notice anything but I guess I'll check again." He moved from the wall and walked outside once again only to actually go and check if anyone was going to try intruding. It took him a while to get to his perch and get his binoculars...then he seen them. A small army of people pretty far down the land but they were pretty damn far away, he figured he better at least warn sis. He ran back down into where he seen the conversation out of breath.

Yatasal Yatasal

Paula barely had time to respond before another person, Nate, had entered, exit and then entered once again. Natallia seemed worried by his demeanour. Seeing Natallia in that state made Paula anxious too, though she had no idea what he had seen out there, she knew it couldn't have been good.

Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Vicky awoke in a cold sweat next door, jolting upright suddenly and a rather sharp inhalation accompanying her awakening. Vicky nervously glanced around and she began to recall only a bit of what happened. She remembered getting hit with some spell and her mother barging in out of nowhere in a rowdy situation. Maybe not in that order. That was it though, any other specifics were a mystery to her. "I must've passed out from the spell. But where the heck am I now?" Vicky muttered quietly to herself, she noticed that her mother wasn't here.

"Probably somewhere out there causing another fight. I should go look for he-..." She stopped mumbling to herself as she saw another person in the room. Another young girl. She was sleeping, but it didn't seem like it was a rather deep sleep. Vicky sat up in her bed staring at her, pondering on what to do. New people always made her rather nervous, but despite her terrified feeling Vicky got out of her bed slowly and cautiously. Vicky needed to have an idea of where they were. She stepped lightly as she walked towards the girl, never taking her eyes off her. It wasn't long before she was standing over the resting girl, with a nervous gulp Vicky shook her shoulder lightly a few times, trying to wake her up.

"Hi. I'm so s-sorry to interrupt your sleep..." She started, stuttering a little as she spoke softly "My name is V-Vicky and I'm a little lost. Would you h-happen to know where we are?" Vicky almost hoped that the girl had actually remained asleep so the girl didn't hear her stumble embarrassingly on all of her words.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

After he nodded and finally caught his breathe. "Ya...umm there are a lot of men in the distance, like a small army. We still have time to get prepared but we need to hurry. You don't think it was that Marcus guy from before do you?" He asked as he honestly didn't sound scared but more so excited, Nate was always person who liked to take on multiple people in a battle, especially when he had his sister by his side. He always felt they couldn't be stopped, he knew Natallia didn't like this side of him in fear of him going to get killed one day by such an idiotic thing. "Anyway what are your orders?"

Yatasal Yatasal Critical.Over Critical.Over

"Ya...umm there are a lot of men in the distance, like a small army. We still have time to get prepared but we need to hurry. You don't think it was that Marcus guy from before do you? Anyway what are your orders?"
Natallia glanced at her brother before hurrying to a window. She brushed aside a curtain and confirmed Nate's observation. She couldn't count how many men were in the distance, but she could guarantee it the Marcus guy from before. No one else had seen the inn and knew it was a dragon post. But how did he get organized this quickly?!? Natallia cursed under her breath and her eyes found Skorzah's.
"We need to get a message to Valerie and Greo to open the door on their end," she told her. "If they don't, we won't be able to get through to the Green Castle, and I don't like our odds staying here. Do you have any ideas?"
She then looked to her brother, eager for battle. He always got excited for these things, despite her caution that his over-eagerness to fight in magical battles would one day get him killed. "Nate, what destruction spells do you have memorized? Any wide-berth spells or perimeter magic?"

((OOC: Destruction spells involve anything that destroys, IE fire, acid, electric, water, etc. Wide berth spells have a blast radius similar to a bomb and are difficult to master because they tend to be volatile and involve a lot of concentration. Perimeter magic involves a circle drawn on the ground with spell chalk (chalk that's affected and used by mages for a variety of things) and certain spells can create boundaries and magical walls. Just FYI.))

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Critical.Over Critical.Over Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Critical.Over Critical.Over
Tagsz: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located: Inn; Conversing

[/div]
Leia

Leai was shook awake. Her eyes fluttered open. It took her a moment to register what was being said but she got the gist of it. Leia tried her best to sit up just a little. "Here...Um I'm not sure where here is..." She spoke softly, and rubbed her eye gently. She noticed the girl talking to her was human, out of habit Leia kept her head bowed and looked down at the blanket on top of her. "I think some women outside the room know..." In the back of her mind she had an inkling as to what had happened...but the name of this place and its location did not come to mind.​

OOC: ((Good to know.)

"Ya, I have a few electric ones that could help and a fire bomb. Why? What's your plan exactly sis?" He asked. Usually she would have a plan when asking him a question like that but it could also very well be that she wants him to hold off the army while they all escape. Even though he partly wanted that he was sure his sister wouldn't allow it.

Yatasal Yatasal

Natallia tapped her side, considering the possibilities. She trusted her brother's skill in battle, and Skorzah's, but the others she didn't know. She had heard stories of Paula, but who could guess if the stories were true or if she was still capable? The most important thing was they needed some way to get Greo and Valerie to open up the portal. If they could do that, they could all escape to the Green Castle, an entire country away. The problem was that they were an entire country away, and it would several days, maybe even weeks, to get a message to them.
On horseback, that was. Flying... Especially if it was a small, quick dragon... That might take a day, maybe even a few hours if Ena blessed them. Natallia looked past Skorzah and her brother at Leia, still laying in the bed. She was in no condition to make such a journey, and while Natallia could tell her exactly where to fly, there was no telling how fast Leia was, or if she had ever turned before. It was too risky. She could send Skorzah, but she needed Skorzah to help defend the others. If only there was a quicker way to get them to the Green Castle...
Natallia looked back to her little brother. "They're going to try and surround us, and we're going to let them. If we combine the fire bomb with my air blast spell, then we'll double the radius. With any luck it'll take out a few of them."
She took Skorzah aside. A dragon would know best. "Tell me how crazy this sounds. If I gave Leia the location of the Green Castle and had her turn, do you think she'd be able to make it there in a few hours, maybe a day? That way we'd at least get her and the girl out of here. If we're still alive by that point Valerie can open the portal."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Critical.Over Critical.Over

Skorzah furrows her brow. “Can she fly? It’s not an easy skill to learn, but it comes naturally for some dragons. But I can only help her so much, and she’s so young… it does sound pretty crazy.” She says, crossing her arms.

“Someone would need to go with to protect her. I could try to get everyone out, but a lot of riders would make me clumsy in the air, and I’d be seen. Probably shot at.”

"Hmmm, I can aid you from the back with electric spells after the initial flame bomb has been launched." Paula said now assessing the danger of the situation. She felt all the more determined to help see this operation through. The first person she thought of when huge destruction spells were needed was Vicky, she had an inkling that her daughter had gained a few tricks from the simple fireball she was given a while ago. But she wasn't ready to put her daughter in this kind of danger, especially if she hadn't woken up yet.
"When do we strike?" She asked, her brows now furrowed.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Oh..." Vicky said rather quietly. Women, her mother must've been among them. Though she didn't want to go and look around for them by herself. "Do you wanna come with me to look for them? Maybe we can find out where we are." Vicky contemplated that they could've been bad people, but she concluded that was unlikely given their current situation in soft beds. Vicky noticed her head, bowed down as if she was some kind of inferior being to Vicky. She knew why, Vicky had a suspicion just from her body language that this girl was a dragon. Either that or she was tired. Or she had neck problems. Vicky extended a rather shaky hand out to her, blocking her line of sight to the blanket."M-my name is Vicky. Nice to meet you." She said awaiting a handshake from this girl. It took a lot of courage to give this girl her name, previous attempts at friendship hadn't gone too well for Vicky but this girl seemed completely different from the ones she had tried to talk to before. This one seemed nice.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

“Someone would need to go with to protect her. I could try to get everyone out, but a lot of riders would make me clumsy in the air, and I’d be seen. Probably shot at.”
"Hmmm, I can aid you from the back with electric spells after the initial flame bomb has been launched."
"When do we strike?"
Natallia scowled and folded her arms. "You're right. I have a smoke screen I can throw up but it'll only last for a few minutes if we're lucky. It's night, so that'll give you more cover but I'm not optimistic. I've heard that they've been improving dragon trapping spells. We can't anticipate what kind of spells they might have. But we have to get Leia and Paula's daughter out of here. Paula, any help you can give us would be appreciated." Natallia looked to her brother. "How long do we have until the riders get here?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Critical.Over Critical.Over

Marcus had his men travelling at high speeds now. He’d flown up into the sky for a better view on the situation while his right hand man was leading the ground troops. They were closing in and quickly at that. “All hold!” One man shouted as everyone stopped in sync. They looked to the sky for their next command as Marc’s hovered in the air on his eagle. Giving a nod the cavalry they had charge ahead with screams of battle and growls of anger. It would take them a few minutes to reach the inn now. Marcus kept his flyers in the sky, while he waited. Several magic users where tracking on foot behind the cavalry as the prepare their spells.

"I believe we have at least 10 or 15 minutes left at the most. We need to hurry and figure this out. I believe the bomb idea could work but we may either need to grab the girls and try to escape or hide them somewhere." He explained.

Yatasal Yatasal

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Critical.Over Critical.Over
tags: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Located: Inn; Conversing

[/div]
Leia

Leia followed the hand thrusted into her vision up to Vicky’s eyes. Her own were wide as she looked up at the girl. “Leia...” She didn’t feel right giving her name but felt it was the appropriate thing to do. That and slowly surrendering her hand to the handshake. “I think I can stand...to help look..” She did feel a little better after resting for a good long while. Plus that Lady from before did a nice job closing all the wounds. Leia made a note to thank her when she saw her.

"I believe we have at least 10 or 15 minutes left at the most. We need to hurry and figure this out. I believe the bomb idea could work but we may either need to grab the girls and try to escape or hide them somewhere."
Natallia nodded. "Let's get Leia to turn and take Paula's daughter with her. Skorzah, you turn as well and give them reason to fear you. Nate, you, Paula and I are going to combine our spells and give them hell. Sound good?"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Critical.Over Critical.Over

Skorzah nods, a low rumble in her chest. “Oh, they’ll regret attacking my home.” She growls, before taking a breath to calm herself. “I’ll take the girls a bit out first. I don’t imagine Leia will be very large at her age, but best not to take any chances. Once they’re on their way, I’ll turn and storm the attackers.”

With that, she turns to go to the girls’ room, knocking softly as she hears their voices. Then she steps inside, looking between the two of them with a concerned expression.

“I’m sorry.” She says softly. It’s not something she says often, but she’s putting a pair of children in danger. “There’s not much time to explain, but I need you guys to come with me. We’re under attack, and I need to get you two to safety.” She glances over at Leia, seeing how afraid she looks. She hesitates for a moment, before pulling up her sleeve, exposing the leather dragon cuff on her upper arm. “It’s alright. You can trust me.”
Critical.Over Critical.Over Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Nate nodded in agreement. "Ya, sounds like a plan. Let's hope this won't be our last fight sis, I won't try and think negative now but juuust in case. Know that you are a great older sister and I really look up to you." He gives her a warm smile.

Yatasal Yatasal

Paula didn't feel all that comfortable leaving Vicky with someone else, though for this woman to be affiliated with Natallia and to own an inn, Paula knew that if she could trust anyone it'd be her. She didn't have much of a choice either.
"Alright. Sounds good." Paula said about Natallia's plan, watching the woman burst into the room both Leia and Vicky were in. It was about as good of a plan as anyone could come up with in their situation with their time constraints. "If you both start with the bomb to catch them off guard, we can startle them, they'll probably raise their defences for a while so we will need to take cover in the smoke screen until they drop them again. I hope their shields are electrically conductive, if they have any shields that is." Paula said mostly thinking out loud, she hadn't faced an assault of this scale in a while. She was getting nervous but tried to hide it.

"Let's get into position and wait for them to walk right into our trap."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Yatasal Yatasal

"Attack? What?" Vicky said startled at this new woman who had walked into the room. Despite being apologetic, seemed very assertive. That's scared Vicky a little, the scene had transitioned into one of quiet and comfort to disorder so quickly, though she knew Leia was probably a bit more nervous than her right now. Vicky also noticed the cuff she had revealed to Leia. "Dragon cuff." She mumbled thinking aloud. After a bit of thought Vicky spoke up again.

"Alright, w-well," She said choking a bit on her words "we'd better hurry then, but first, was my mother in that room with you? Isn't she coming with us?"

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back