• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Yatasal

Currently on hiatus...

Get to the Green Castle.
I'll owe you a favor.

1518294511818.png

A seven point star? It could only be one person. You receive this note.
You choose how. You know what to do with it. Good luck and may Ena watch over your souls.

Last edited:
Skorzah looks at the note, having come back from one of her trips to find it waiting for her. She’s in her room, of course, to avoid letting anyone else see it. She reads it again, attempting to memorize it. Her dark eyes scan over the page one last time, before she sets it in her fireplace, watching it burn.

This will be an interesting mission. Probably a long one too, she’ll have to make sure the inn will he tended to in her absence.

Shin Xiao

32d520b1f3a8e125673f54e971e232c2.jpg
Shin watched from the treetops as the courier gave the letter to the old merchant his crew had been tailing the past couple of days. They were hoping to wait for a high profile fat cat to show up to buy something, but at this point the wait was getting to him, not to mention the curiosity. That courier looked ritzy, perhaps he had delivered something important. Putting his hands together and raising his pinkey and ring finger he blew a strange whistle like signal, made to sound like the indigenous birds, unless you were a part of his crew and could understand the meaning.

The response was almost immediate, men began to descend from the trees with weapons drawn. Shin waited to make sure he was the last one to drop. Only one guard was courageous enough to reach for his blade. One of the archers was going to drop them but shin held up his hand to stop him and placed his other hand on the hilt of his own sword. "You must be the brave one then...ill make ya a deal. One on one , you and me. If you win my boys will leave. I win and you guys hand over everything you got." the guard looked to the merchant with a grin and gained a nod of approval. The guard drew his sword and grabbed a shield from off of the wagon.

The world seemed to go silent as the two men locked eyes. The guard stepped forward but the battle was over before he realized it. With one swing Shin shattered the mans blade and then planted a kick into his chestplate that dented the armor in and sent the man skidding back to the cart. The other guards drew their weapons causing shin to reflexively reach for his second blade. "Now now, we had a deal, plus its a bit early in the morning for killing Knights." chuckles rippled through his group. The guards looked around for the first time seeming to realize that they were not only surrounded but outnumbered four to one. They looked to the caravan owner for what to do, the man simply looked down. "Take what you will, but leave these men alive they have served me well." he said with an obvious disdain.

Shin nodded and the unloading was very quick. Each man took their safety lines that they had repelled from the trees on, and attached it to a crate or bag. A short tug and the ropes were reeled in by the other half of Shins forces who had stayed in the trees. Once everything of value or use had been taken up into the trees Shin turned to the old man who ran the caravan. "The letter, the one the courier gave you...hand it over." he said to the old man. The mans face went pale, he was about to argue when he caught sight of something within shin's Eyes...Something primal. He knew that the moment he opened his mouth he would die, this was no normal young man that was robbing him this day. So he took the letter from his coat pocket and handed it to shin earning a smile of approval. "there ya go, be happy old man, usually people dont survive a run in with us, count yourself lucky."

He then held up his hand in the signal to leave. The ropes fell back from the trees and each of his man took one and was pulled up and out of sight remarkably fast. Shin waited until his last man had gone before smiling and saying "Ciao" before he leapt into the canopy leaving the victims of his crime to tend to the injured knight. While his broken ribs would heal, his pride would be shattered for years to come.

The rain was only a light drizzle, but it felt much worse as Natallia urged her horse on. Her charge bounced against her, and Natallia held the reins with both hands, her arms forming a cage around the girl. Leia had been somewhat conscious on the journey to the inn, but in the last few hours had slipped into unconsciousness. Occasionally she mumbled a few nonsense words. All the more reason Natallia had pushed her horse hard, to get Leia to the inn as fast as she could. The girl's injuries were severe, some of the worst Natallia had seen outside of a war. It wasn't supposed to go like that, but Natallia didn't worry about blame or self doubt now. She had a charge to take care of.
The inn was only another mile or so away, and Natallia leaned forward, trying to will the horse to go faster. Yuri was getting on in years, but was still one of the fastest horses in Visifia, and Natallia wouldn't hear any other claim otherwise. She only hoped that she hadn't pushed Yuri too far this time, and promised herself that after she rescued this girl that Yuri would get a well-deserved rest. The Green Castle had some beautiful stables that would be perfect for her. Yuri had been her companion for years, and there was no creature that Natallia trusted more.
Yuri galloped up a hill, and Natallia could see Skorzah's inn in the distance. "Hold on, Leia. We're almost there. Don't die."
Skorzah's inn was a checkpoint Natallia started using more than a year ago, when she ran into Skorzah in a nearby city. The two nearly killed each other in a duel, which proved to be the best way to start a wonderful friendship. And since Skorzah's inn received mostly vagabonds and those not wanting to be found, it made the perfect checkpoint since most people either denied its existence or protected it. Natallia had found herself using it again and again, even more than she used Eton's checkpoint. That, and Eton's checkpoint was much closer to Caligook and Skorzah's was usually closer. She still bounced between the two, shepherding dragons from one location to the next. One dragon at a time.
There was another traveller on the road, which gave Natallia pause, but not enough to stop. Skorzah ran an inn, after all. He or she was just another weary traveller looking for lodging.
Or so she thought.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Wrandym braided Averian's hair, and used magic to hold it in place. "There. Beautiful as ever, your highness."
Averian stared at her reflection in the polished silver. She could begin to see wrinkles around her eyes, grey hairs at the edge of her scalp. She might still be beautiful, but she wasn't as young. Averian nodded and stood, moving to the window bench. She needed to think.
Syreece was sick. Something stronger than the pregnancy. Her own medical staff refused to treat Syreece on account of her unusual pregnancy, and Averian couldn't blame them. She had sent for someone else, someone who was said to be quite talented in the healing ways.
But part of her wondered if she ought to let Syreece die. It would be easier on them all, and Averian could spin it by saying that a dragon had poisoned her beloved advisor, forced a pregnancy upon her that eventually killed her. It would continue to reaffirm the hatred of dragons that was already prevalent. But Syreece dying... Averian closed her eyes. She didn't want to have to execute her friend, nor did she want Syreece to die simply because no one would heal her. But she couldn't force her medical staff to treat a traitor. That was their choice.
"Is there anything else, your grace?"
"When will the healer I sent for arrive?"
Averian asked without looking away from the window.
Wrandym rustled through a small notebook she carried on her person at all times. "Um... It should be today or tomorrow, if they didn't run into any problems. You shouldn't be worried about Syreece, though. She's a strong one, she is."
"If she arrives, have her sent to my office chambers immediately. That'll be all, Wrandym."

Wrandym shuffled out of the room. Averian watched a small bird fly across her window, and land on one of the spires of her castle. Averian sighed. There were matters of state to attend to that she couldn't ignore. No matter how much she would rather watch the birds.

mochi bun mochi bun

Marcus had been at work for days on end. He knew the woman named Natallia would be moving soon from informant spies he had hired to track her down. He'd set off away from his camp a few days ago with horse and sword. He was a common lone traveller, with little trust for anyone else he wouldn't tell them where he was going unless he knew they were about to die or where highly bribed. Still, he'd set off and the pouring rain had set in again, the small and steady drops landed on his wolf fur that was made by his bare hands. Becoming frustrated, he jumped down from the saddle leading the horse on as he gazed round his surroundings for any sign of disturbance to the land that would give him a hint way to where this woman had gone.
It took some time before he finally noticed the other horse tracks that were fresh enough in the newly wet ground that the depth of them was still there. His eyes jolted forwards and his lips turned into a wicked grin. He took the reins back into his hands before throwing himself into the saddle and quickly urged his large horse on. The thumping of galloping hooves echoed in his min as he knew he was setting in on his target. Unsure as to if she would be alone or with a group he knew he would have to be ready for anything, whether that be merely making himself known and leaving or charging in and taking what he believed to be his.

Gazing round, Marcus was becoming impatient before his eyes set on what seemed to be another traveller in the distance. Heart pounding and a face as stern as stone, he couldn't tell whether it was her or not. After all, he'd never seen her, he'd only received small descriptions and even then it was still hard to tell someone from mere words. Noticing the way they were traveling he thought they may have been heading to the city, yet he was still very wary of who else could have been around. Allowing his horse to slow slightly he waited before the woman in front egged her horse on, he followed doing the same. His eyes were slowly gaining focus seeing that there was another younger and what seemed to be beaten woman clinging onto her, it seemed to fit. A dragon thief helping a beaten and poor ridden species. He'd found her in his mind, now it was all about the chase.

Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Natallia passed the traveller, heading straight on to the inn. But a sudden shift in the wind caused her to glance behind her, and she saw someone trying to chase her down. "Blast it all..." Natallia cursed and urged her horse on. She didn't know who the man was, couldn't see in this blasted rain, but it didn't matter. She had to protect her charge and the checkpoint. Which meant the man had to either die or be persuaded not to reveal the location of the checkpoint. And if it meant Skorzah had to move... She wouldn't be very happy with Natallia. But then again, "very happy" wasn't a phrase Natallia would use to describe Skorzah very often.
The rain stopped as Natallia dismounted in front of the inn. Without Natallia to hold her in place, her charge nearly fell off the horse. Natallia pulled her off as gently as she could. The inn appeared to be lifeless, abandoned. Natallia had been here three weeks ago, when it was full of life. She told Skorzah to give her a few days where she would shut the inn down so she could bring in a dragon that had been cuffed most of her life. That way Skorzah could help said dragon gain control over herself, and not kill anyone in the process. She hurried towards the inn, and kicked the door open without hesitation. It flew open with more force than Natallia intended to use. The sound of the door slamming into the wall behind it echoed into the inn. Oops.
She glanced at the road, and the man was still closing in. Natallia narrowed her eyes and hurried into the inn. The inn was empty, as promised. Although Natallia expected her friend to be waiting in the main hall of the inn, as she normally did. Natallia used a variety of checkpoints for her work, all run by people with different habits. Being unpredictable was not a habit of Skorzah's. "Skorzah! I need help!"
She carried Leia to a table, and laid her carefully on it. Natallia paused, taking off her cloak and balling it up to stick under Leia's head. It was wet, but so was Leia. Natallia dashed outside to grab more supplies. A water-proofing spell protected her things, although sometimes it didn't work. The spellsmith she bought it from appeared to be a drunk. But the spell was cheap, and it worked most of the time. As she passed by SKorzah's front door, she noticed a clear, muddy bootprint on it. Great, Skorzah'll definitely make me clean that up.
"
Skorzah!" Natallia called again, outside the inn. She'd need backup if this guy meant them harm. Where is she? I told her I'd be back in three weeks.

Ridge Ridge Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Skorzah sprints out to them, her eyes narrowed. She could smell the blood even before she heard her friend call for her. She is holding several cloth strips, a bottle of strong alcohol a small cloth towel, and a knife. She sees the little girl, and her lips pull back in a snarl of rage. Not at the child, of course, she just hates that she was injured in the first place.

“What happened?” She growls, getting some of the bottle’s contents onto the cloth. “Hun, this is gonna hurt.” She says, and starts cleaning out some of the wounds, before sealing them with her magic.
Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Desktop base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Tags: Ridge Ridge
Located: Green Castle Inn; Pretty much almost dead by the looks of it

[/div]
Leia

She was standing at the window, looking down at the front of the estate, wondering how much longer it would be before the family would return. One of the maids, one she would consider a friend approached her "You should really come down and work with us, you're a sweet girl, I'd hate for you to get sold once the Masters no longer need you. If you learn my kind of work, they'll keep you around as a maid at least, and you won't have the chance ending some where worse dearie." Leia listened to her words intently. Naively she did believe that life would be like how it is for ever, but a part of her knew they were just slaves. Even so she clung to that little bit of hope, it was really all she had.

"Alright..." She slid off the window sill, "I learn just to help out.." She looked down and took a step in her direction.

It was really all she could remember as the world seemed to slip in and out. Rain, words, hoof beats, over and over again she could hear hoof beats. Was she on a horse? "When did.." she mumbled and the world slipped out again. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess, she could hardly feel anything but the warm, searing pain when the world came back. Each time her eyes manage to open again Leia would try to recall the events leading to this and each time it would slip away into the darkness of her eyelids closing. Then finally her mind slipped away entirely into unconsciousness, unaware of pursuers, rain, and pain. Unaware of being moved, being laid down, being in an alarming situation, and being healed, Leia stayed in the protection of her mind.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

5cc09ea7504d716a7fc0577c56cca6bb.jpg

The black haired female placed her blue hood over her head, staring at a certain man who was harassing a young woman. "Come on~ Come to my place, babe~"

"I-I don't want to..."

"Aww... don't be like that."

Grinning to herself, the female calmly walked in between, pushing the man to the side. "She doesn't want to, so leave her alone, Old Man." The man grit his teeth. "Shut up, wench. This is between me and her!" The female gave him a bone-chilling smile. "And now, I'm involved. Damn... I love being the pest in people's lives." She paused, motioning the girl to run, and she did. The man laughed. "Little girl, I suggest you don't get on my bad side--"

"And I suggest you don't get on my side, Rick." A psychotic smile formed on her lips. She knows the man's name, but that isn't all she knows. "I know your address, Rick. I know where your family lives. Where all your loved ones are... I even know which carriage they'll be going in to arrive at the capital. Don't make me leak that information."

Rick grit his teeth. He then unsheathed his knife. "How dare you talk to me like that, you bitch!" He lunged at the blue eyed girl, who immediately blocked his attack. "Tsk tsk tsk. I suggest you don't do that." She then plucked his wallet from his pocket. "I'll just take this, since I told you what I know... technically."

Rick gasped as the woman ran away. "FUCK YOU! THIEF! THIEF!"

Immature laughter of the teenage girl filled the air as she ran away from the crowd, a few people chasing her. "I feel so special~" she taunted. She then stopped to turn, and gave them the one-finger salute. She then ran through the village, a lot of people surprised. She almost tripped because of a chicken. Who the fuck leaves a chicken out? Shaking away the thought, she kept on running. She then accidentally bumped into a courier. "Gah!" She yelled, tumbling back. "Sorry 'bout that... uh.. have you seen a... Raven Woods?"

The female's ears perked up. "That's me, bud." The courier blinked and nodded, handing her a note. "For you, Raven." The female, who is Raven, snatched the note, reading it. "Eh? This person'll owe me a favor? Juicy~" She paused, biting her lip. "Fuck... they'll ask me if I have the vase I stole from a soldier..." She shrugged, looking back. "I guess they got tired." She carefully folded the note, placing it in her satchel, along with the wallet she stole. She then started to dash towards the castle. However, she then reached the inn, taking a deep breath. "I need something to eat..." a vicious smile spread across her face as she entered the inn.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Open

Growling to himself he watched as the woman sped off ahead. Her horse clearly faster than his own, but he wasn't worried. Marcus's horse was large and strong, more of a farmers horse and she was beautiful. Perhaps the only love towards anything he had given. No one touched her, no one rode her and if they did then all hell broke loose if Marcus found out. End of story. Beside, she may have galloped off, but her tracks where clear as day. Grinning as he came closer to the hidden inn, he gazed round confused as to how no one had ever found this place before. Disappointed in his own men he shook his head before he jumped from his horse, tying down the reign onto a weight that he let drop to the floor a little space away from the inn entrance. Hood up and head down he began to trudge through the muddying ground towards the door. Seeing the woman rush out for supplies, he kept a steady walk before the door was then slammed shut.

Almost sneering to himself, he moved across to a window, his body flat against the wall, his head was the only thing tilted towards their view. Marcus listened and watched. Skorazh? A new name. A new enemy perhaps. He wasn't to know yet. He needed to listen more but the rain was becoming more heavy. Balling a fist he'd have to live with it. He stood and listened, his horse often neighing in the near distance and Marcus's eyes ever piercing as a sword as usual.
Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"Skorzah," Natallia breathed. "Will she make it?"
Her legs and backside ached from the hard ride, but she ignored the pain and headed straight to Skorzah's side. She was performing a healing spell, something Natallia couldn't do. Leia was a dragon, and so her magic wouldn't have the least effect on her. Leia still had on her cuff, and Natallia checked to make sure it was secure. She glanced back towards the door, surprised it hadn't been kicked in yet. What's he waiting for? An ambush? Who does he think he is? "We have company. Some idiot followed me here. You stay with Leia, I'll take care of him."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Ridge Ridge AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Marcus's brow furrowed slightly as he heard her speaking. Take care of me? He laughed to himself as he thought about it. Standing in the rain was beginning to make him cold, even underneath all the leather and fur he was wearing. Mind wandering to different scenarios he began to think about what would she do, if she really was a dragon thief she would be one of three, human, dragon or like himself. Two of the options were worse of but dragon was easier. The other two magic could be used against him, he hadn't taken the latest injection he had prepared back home and was still only running on two spells, neither of which were suitable for a fight where he was outnumbered. But if she were dragon, if he got to her quick enough he'd be able to take her back with him. Yet did he want to go that far so quickly..

As he took a breath he moved himself away from the window, standing in the open her looked to the sky for a moment and let the rain touch his face. Facing forward again he kept his hood up. "Come on. I don't have all day now!" Marcus taunted out, patience wearing thin.

Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Skorzah doesn’t look at her, continuing her work. “Hopefully. Her fate isn’t sealed yet, but this will be up to her own strength as well as my work.” She says, wrapping up the wounds she wasn’t able to seal completely. “This will have to do. I’ll be in the first room with her in case more of them come searching.” She says, gently lifting the girl into her arms.

She growls softly, wanting to fight the wretch, but this girl’s safety must come before her own vengeance. That is the promise she made when she began her work as a Dragon Thief. Her charges are the most important thing to her. She turns to go, before yelling over her shoulder. “And don’t get blood in my carpet!”

Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Across the skies and bordering on entering the clouds, a single gigantic beast flew through the air in the direction of the palace of Caligook. A man, one that lounged against the neck of the beast, kept his eyes shut, enjoying the gentle breeze that swept through his long raven hair and across his bare cheeks. His ward, a young woman in only her early twenties, stood several paces away, her gaze sweeping across the scenery with wide eyes behind her porcelain mask.

“Oh, Niklaus.” She sighed, her hands clasped together as she surveyed the scenery below her. She had never really traveled farther than the outskirts of Ivaeus- the land where she had been born. Raised in the palace, stuck indoors and with little else but her studies to entertain her, she had yet to wander the lands as her male companion had done. The older man, much to his credit, kept his laughter to a minimum. Although they were friends, he respected her and didn’t wish to wound her over laughing at her joy.

Although hesitant over her task, Seraphina had felt the need to agree to the request of the neighboring land’s queen. Despite her trepidation, her cousin and the current king of Ivaeus, Jericho, had insisted she agree to travel to Caligook. Her quest had not had many details, but it had stated that a skilled healer was needed. The flattery had done no good- the young girl had never been one to be taken with pretty words and compliments. However, her need to help others ensured she would agree, not wanting to fail at the task that had been laid out before her. The journey there had been mixed with fascination and stress, a combination that weighed her down. Yet, as she watched the lands and people pass her by, she began to feel immune to her anxieties.

“We’re nearing the palace, your highness.” The man at the front of the beast mumbled over the sounds of rushing wind, head tilting up to focus on the woman standing. The entirety of her mask turned towards his direction. Although he was unable to see her face, he knew she was most likely glaring at him.

Flushing underneath her mask, Seraphina regarded her childhood companion with annoyance.

“Call me 'Sera'. You know I despise it when you remind me of my status.” Unceremoniously, she sat down on the back of the eagle, her gaze still locked on her friend of nearly eighteen years. He always found a way to increase her ire, although it did little to lessen her fondness of him.

“Hold on.” She commanded, her cryptic words hanging between the pair for several moments.

The sharp cry of the creature they rode on was the only warning Niklaus had before she dove down towards the earth. Niklaus quickly latched onto the animal’s neck, his gaze turning towards the younger girl several inches away from him with annoyance. She merely sat there, one hand holding onto the side of the beast as they surged towards the earth, amusement evident. Huffing, he turned his head back towards the earth, his legs clinging tighter to the beast. He could care less for his reputation in this land. He had once cherished the livelihood and culture of the country, but that had been nearly a decade ago- he had grown wiser and harsher from the bright-eyed young man he had once been. Turning his head to face forward once more, he took note of how the buildings and people that were once small dots in the horizon began to shift into discernible objects. The palace came into view, the grandeur of the architecture surpassing that of even Ivaeus.

Wings spread out wide, the beautiful bird of prey set herself down in the courtyard of the palace. Seraphina was the first one to stand, a hand moving to her shoulders to adjust her cloak once more. It was with lithe grace that she dismounted from the eagle. Niklaus was hesitant to follow after her, although it was only a moment after that that he stood at her side.

Niklaus sighed, hands moving behind his back. The shock that had moved throughout the courtyard quickly faded, the guards abandoning their posts to surround the two strangers. His gaze shifted towards Seraphina, completely uneasy with weapons being drawn on his ward. Seemingly unimpressed, the female healer kept her gaze trained ahead of her. She knew that her clothes spoke of her class in her own kingdom, the silks and expensive clothes fitting in with the rest of her surroundings; it was a dead giveaway that she was not just a common thief or freeloader.

Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Tags: Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge
Located: Green Castle Inn; Barely awake

[/div]
Leia

Leia started to come around slightly, groaning as she was moved. The world spins and she closed her eyes again. “Blood....?” The words barely escaped her. The dragon wanted to go back to the silence of not being awake, closing her eyes tighter to make it so. She waited, wanting the silence and numbness to return. “What...” the words hurt a bit, she decided to stop trying to talk and keep trying to slip back out of the world. Hopefully to slip out long enough to already be some where better when she would wake again.​

“Mother, one of the eagles got out. Again.” Vicky shouted exasperatedly trying to hold down the other young eaglets that were fluttering about in the family stable. “Mother!” She called out again after she got no response, the eaglet she was trying to hold down pushing itself free from her hold.

Her mother was busy, looking in deep thought at a symbol she had only heard of on a letter she has just received. “The Green Castle. Where is that again?” She muttered to herself before being brought back into reality by a shriek from Vicky. She rushed over to the stable to see an eaglet was cowering in a corner, it’s feathers slightly seared and a small fire dwindling beside it. She turned to see her daughter with an annoyed look on her face, and a fresh large scratch on her right cheek.
“Vicky!” Her mother said in frustration “you’re supposed to be looking after them.”
“...sorry,” her daughter muttered timidly. She could sense her mother had something else on her mind right now, usually she would’ve been scolded much harder. “Are you alright mother? You look-“
“I’m fine. It’s just that we need to leave. Look.” She handed her daughter the letter.

“You said we didn’t you?” Vicky asked after reading it through, her face was beaming at the thought of leaving the stable.
“Yes, on normal circumstances I wouldn’t let you go. But I think I’ll need you to come with me this time.” Vicky was aware of her mother’s history with dragons. She was also aware that while her mother had been active as a thief recently, she had never come into contact with Natalia- the bearer of that famous star. At least to Vicky’s knowledge she hadn’t.

It didn’t take long for the two of them to lock up the store and the stable, and saddle up on their personal giant eagle. Despite living in Ivaeus for so long, Vicky had only been on the eagle once before. It’s speed when they took off caused her to grip tight into its feathers out of fear of falling. Her mother was flying fast. She mess anxious to get there.

Vicky’s mother’s memory was faltering, she couldn’t for the life of her remember where the Green Castle was. They passed over what appeared to be an inn, Though to their surprise there was a rather suspicious looking man just out in the open. He didn’t look very pleased. Vicky’s mother had intended to land here and ask for directions but now she wasn’t so sure. If that man meant any danger then it wouldn’t be great to walk into the inn with him there. Instead they landed on higher ground close to the inn. The pair waited to see what happened next.

Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge

"Come on. I don't have all day now!"
Natallia smirked. "I'll buy you a new door, promise."
She stretched out her hand, standing inches away from the door. She recognized the voice, but couldn't quite place it. It didn't matter, either. Whoever he was, he was a fool for trying to attack her and her charge. "T'sablar ria."
Strands of thin white energy zipped from her open palm to the door and it exploded outwards, sending shrapnel, splinters of high-quality wood, and smoke towards her opponent. Natallia stepped through the broken door, both hands outstretched and clawed. Four more spells were on her mind as she stared down her opponent. He stood a little ways away. He wore heavy furs and leather that covered his face, but his stance... You could tell a lot about a warrior from his stance. The way he carried himself, the way he held his weapons, what kind of grip he used. His was so familiar to her, and yet she couldn't place where she had seen it all before. She kept up her stance, trying to gauge how hard she would have to fight. Skorzah could take care of the girl. It would be her job to make sure this guy never bothered them again.
"And who might you be?"

Ridge Ridge Eliasdagood Eliasdagood AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Seraphina was the first one to stand, a hand moving to her shoulders to adjust her cloak once more. It was with lithe grace that she dismounted from the eagle. Niklaus was hesitant to follow after her, although it was only a moment after that that he stood at her side.
"Ma'am," Wrandym said as she knocked on the door. "The healer you requested just arrived... With an eagle."
Averian raised an eyebrow. She signed and stamped another law, passing it to one of her many lawyers. "See that the other members of the court are aware of this new legislation. I expect the poor houses to be in effect by sundown in four days. Wrandym, will you have the guards escort my guests here and assign some maids to their quarters. I want everything to be checked and then rechecked and nothing to be left to the wind. But you're wonderful at that, so I'm sure everything will be taken care of."
"Thank you, your highness. I'll see to it at once."
Wrandym smiled at the compliment. "You want some tea sent up as well?"
Averian laughed. "You know me well."
Wrandym curtsied and headed out of the Queen's office. She made her way to the servant's chambers, and grabbed two maids who had been hired a day ago for this very purpose. She instructed them and sent them off before heading to the courtyard. Standing before her was an eagle, and despite her being normally smooth she couldn't help but gape. It took her a moment to collect herself and move towards the healer.
"Hello, I'm Lady Wrandym of Caligook. I'm Queen Averian's head lady-in-waiting, and I'll escort you to her majesty."

mochi bun mochi bun

Last edited:
“Shh, I’ve got you.” Skorzah murmurs, in a rare show of tenderness. She takes her into the room, and tucks Leia into the bed, making sure she’ll be warm and comfortable. Then she goes to light the fire in the fireplace, to keep that up. “Gotta keep her warm. Especially when she’s soaked like this.” She mutters to herself.

“Sorry kiddo, I’d get you some fresh clothes, but we don’t have much time.” She says, going to sit on the bed by Leia’s legs to monitor her condition, and keep working on her healing spells. Also to put herself between the little girl and the door.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge

Marcus stood for a moment with his eyes closed. Each sound he listened to got louder, the pitter patter of the ran was calming, the wind was almost tranquil, but what was this. Wings? Gazing round he could see the shadow of an eagle on the ground. Soon it disappeared as the eagle flew on, he wasn't sure where to so he kept his witts about him for the moment. Suddenly there was a loud crash coming from the inn as the woman walked out from the dust erupted from the old door. The woman looked to be slightly older than him but not by enough for him to think twice. The description he was running through his head matched to her facial features and her attitude was as if he had found a matching pair in a card game.

Ginning with his white teeth shinning through he lifted his head slightly so he could get a better view. The fur hood he was wearing fell down to his shoulders as the soaking wet hair beneath fell down to his forehead. "I'm the person you should have kept running from." He stood for a moment before he began walking towards her. He gave a wicked smile before stopping, hand clasped together behind his back, stood tall and straight while his head was held as high as a flag. "Natillia. It's nice to finally meet you. My name is Marcus." His eyes never left hers, for a moment he was infatuated by he, she was a treasure in the dust. Marcus on the other hand was a rotting apple in a bowl. Soon enough his face relaxed into a rather neutral expression.

Yatasal Yatasal Critical.Over Critical.Over

Last edited:
"Natillia. It's nice to finally meet you. My name is Marcus."
Natallia raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Erif ekans."
Strands of orange energy snapped across her fingertips, forming in the space between them a fiery creature shaped like a snake. It reared back and threatened to strike down on Marcus' soaked head. "Leave now and you won't have to try my brand new spell."

Ridge Ridge

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Tags: Yatasal Yatasal Ridge Ridge
Located: Green Castle Inn; Resting, unaware of the danger outside the room.

[/div]
Leia

"T..time..?" She barely heard the words spoken to her. One eye opened slightly to see a still unfamiliar place. At least she felt warmer, the rain on her skin soaking into the blanket slightly. "Time...for what?" Leia croaked out, her wounds started to feel better as the shape, the girl assumed was a woman, worked over her. Her eyelid lazily rose and lowered as the crackling of the fire creating a nice lulling sound. What ever time it was didn't matter anymore, she decided it was finally time to sleep again and let her eyelid close. Her breathing became more regular and steady as she rested on the bed letting the lady do whatever she was doing.​

“Shh, Don’t worry about talking right now.” She murmurs, her eyes gentle and almost maternal. It’s a rare thing to see in the Dragon Thief, but not unheard of, when it comes to young dragons. She pushes her hair back out of her face, making sure she’s done what she can for the little one. She looks like she’ll be fine with rest.

She sighs, looking toward the door. She wants to help with the fight. But in the event that that man is a distraction, and they’re coming for the child, she can’t leave her alone. From the looks of things, someone already tried to kill her.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Marcus stood still with little fear to him. He had met people with magic he had a couple spells himself. His strongest in sheilding his fist and sword were for fighting. Keep his hand behind his back he whispered to himself. Small blue sparks flew from his fingers tips as he kept his eyes on the woman.

“Come now, there isn’t need for this.” He kept his clam and his posture tall and strong. His eyes glanced backslightk before returning straight to her. “She’s coming for you, you know.” It wasn’t an intention for him to sound dramatic, it just came out that way. Marcus was waiting for her to either attack or decide whether she wanted to peacefully talk, either way he’d been happy to do either.

Yatasal Yatasal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back