• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Skorzah smiles at Leia. “No, not at all. It’s uncomfottable, Sure, but that’s mainly because I prefer this form.” She says, deciding to demonstrate, as her body shrinks down into her human one, and she grimaces, unhappy to be in this form she hates.

Still, when she looks around, she smiles. “It’s good to be back.” She says softly.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Heh...to some extent she is but I feel like that may because of the loss of her brother which I learned isn't wise to bring up. But right now she hates that we help dragons...she doesn't truly wanna be here and is only here because she trusts Natallia...Anyway...umm any advice?"
Yatasal Yatasal

Leia nodded and tries to Gmail as Skorzah did. It took her a little while but soon she could feel her form shrink down into her usual self. It was a bit stuffy to be likes this again but it was nice to now have the freedom to change in between which ever form she would need or want to use. Leia smiled happily as she went to stand by Skorzah, wanting to keep close to her or Natalia in this new place.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal

Natallia watched Leia slowly transform back into her human form, the light fading from her as she became the small girl she was. Natallia nodded to herself and gestured to the castle. "Come. We should meet the others."
Gwen followed, although she kept a hand resting on her scimitar. Natallia noticed her tense shoulders, and knew that Gwen wouldn't hesitate to fight if she felt threatened. She didn't handle new situations very well, especially since Natallia had told her that the Green Castle was a haven for dragons and dragon thieves. But Gwen followed Natallia, albeit Gwen kept her distance. Natallia held the door open as the others entered the castle. "Go to the left, through the double doors. The others should be in there, and we can discuss plans to rescue Alli."

"Well, you know how I met Alli," Eton told Nate as he walked towards Natallia. "She didn't like dragons either. She got over it, though. But I still can't believe she actually married me... " He sighed, and closed his eyes. He twisted his wedding ring, remembering her laugh, her eyes when she teased him. He shook himself out of his stupor. "When Nat said that she wanted Alli to do this, Alli was so brave. And I agreed. I shouldn't have let her leave, I should have told her to stay, that we were helping dragons by what we were doing..." His voice trailed off, and he couldn't block the images of his sweet wife, his pregnant wife, being tortured by guards who wanted to see her hurt. He looked at Nate. "Sorry, advice. Um... Honestly man I don't know. Prove her hate is wrong? Or maybe just show off your skills. I don't know, I'm not the best with girls either. The only reason I got to marry Alli was that she had pretty low standards for guys."

"Heh...ya hopefully I can have a life as amazing as yours. And don't worry Eton you know I will try everything in my power to help her...you guys are family and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice my life for either of you." He gave a reassuring smile. "And ya...you got me there, I'll try and figure it out. I know I have skills but I feel she wouldn't be very impressed...anyway thanks for the help." He pat Eton's shoulder and followed after Nat and Gwen deciding to call her name instead of risking his arm getting separated from his body. "Hey, Gwen...could we talk for a sec? I just...wanted to apologize for my childish manner...I shouldn't have said what I said especially when I didn't mean one word of it...I-I just...just know that I'm here for you and on your side whether you hate me or not..." He explained as he rubbed the back of his neck and thought of more words to say. This was all so embarrassing already but Gwen should have been able to tell from the look of sorrow in his eyes that he was speaking the truth and meant every word.

Yatasal Yatasal

"Heh...ya hopefully I can have a life as amazing as yours. And don't worry Eton you know I will try everything in my power to help her...you guys are family and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice my life for either of you." He gave a reassuring smile. "And ya...you got me there, I'll try and figure it out. I know I have skills but I feel she wouldn't be very impressed...anyway thanks for the help."
Eton smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate that. Go get her, okay?"
"Hey, Gwen...could we talk for a sec? I just...wanted to apologize for my childish manner...I shouldn't have said what I said especially when I didn't mean one word of it...I-I just...just know that I'm here for you and on your side whether you hate me or not..."
Gwen frowned. "Thanks... I guess." She followed Natallia into the room, leaning against a wall. There were several others in the room, and Gwen kept a wary eye on all of them. A part of her told her not to be so rude, that Nate was just trying to apologize. But most of her agreed that he was too different than her. Maybe they could be friends. After a few years. She folded her arms. Once this was over it would be better for all of them to go their separate ways.

Okay new people! The characters are entering the room. Make your posts!

NyxDarling NyxDarling Mutt Mutt capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

Last edited:
Leia stayed close to Skorzah and Nat as they entered the castle. She tried to stand up straighter and tried to look less scared and anxious. The castle was unlike anything she’s seen before, and other people were walking and going about their own business. She wondered what more Natalia will say about the task at hand as they entered the room. The girl kept a distance from gwen and noticed another man talking with Nate. Who else will be helping them?

Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Skorzah notices Leia’s anxiety, and smiles, patting her gently on the shoulder. “Hey, you’re fine kiddo. We don’t need to hide who we are here.” She says softly. “There are a lot of people we could talk to, if you want. I know I’m… not the most comforting person on the planet.” She chuckles a bit.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Nate somewhat felt like all those words were a waste but he wouldn't give up now, he is already getting a bit better at speaking to Gwen so he couldn't let that go to waste, maybe he should attempt to impress her. Nate stayed silent as he followed Natallia and Gwen who was still wary of everyone around her, it was easy to tell she wasn't one to just up right trust someone. He could only hope though that during this mission no one else would take interest in her and take away his glory. Maybe he was thinking too much on this but for Nate he rarely took a liking to women around him seeing as how they weren't all that impressive to him, in looks or in personality.

Yatasal Yatasal

"Who can we talk to?" Leia tilted her head to the side a bit. She looked around. There were people here but she had no idea who to go up to. Plus she wouldn't go up to a stranger alone either. Right here was a pretty good spot to stay at, but...maybe it would be nice to meet more people, but it was just so scary.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Orrin Silverspire
If there was perhaps one really important thing to be done here, it was to make allies fast. In his line of work, you couldn't afford to make enemies left and right; yet it was never a bad idea to cultivate allies. Unless it was. It was a strange and complicated game, politics, and only through Orrin's upbringing did he grasp the basics of it. Sometimes gaining an ally would make you an enemy with more people than it was worth, and most of the time one enemy meant a pack more that would follow. Still, the invitation was real (it had taken him a while to really believe the legitimacy behind the invitation), and he trusted that anyone here would be trustworthy allies. He would be wary, but allies would be quite important to gain here. While he wasn't in the way of anyone, he made sure that he stood out. He was as close to "front and center" as possible, still in full armor, and standing tall. In his line of work, it was usual to have very shady appearances, quick movements, and the ability to hide and sneak. Not him. He preferred to bust a door down instead of pick the lock. He would rather pound a couple guards than slide past them. He was not like the average Dragon Thief. He was there to see and be seen, and he was there for some work.

Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Mentioned: Inheritance Inheritance
Located: The room; being curious

[/div]
Leia

Leia nodded and followed Skorzah. she noticed the guy in full armor in the room and looked at him curiously for a moment. He looked very different from others she passed by in the castle. Gently she tapped on Skorzah's arm and whispered. "Who's that?" she motioned to him.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Natallia crossed the room, extending her hand to shake Orrin's. "Orrin. It's been awhile. How have you been, friend?"

Gwen narrowed her eyes at this newcomer. He was dressed like a warrior, tall and proud, and he carried himself in a way that she had seen hardened mercenaries carry themselves. Probably full of himself, Gwen thought absently. Normally men like him considered anyone smaller than them to be weak and useless. In reality, she had taken down many men like him, men who underestimated her and were very, very wrong. A corner of Gwen's mouth curled upwards. She'd like to put this man in his place. Maybe when this meeting was over. Natallia then walked over to the man, and greeted him as a friend.

Hm. Perhaps not, Gwen reconsidered. She folded her arms, and glanced at Nate. He appeared to be sad but was doing his best to hide it. Pining? Pathetic, Gwen thought before shaking her head. She might be bitter about his line of work and the people he saved, but that had no bearing on Nate as a person. People judged her for being a sellsword, a mercenary for hire. She couldn't and wouldn't judge Nate for the same reason. Which brought her back to the man. Likely a mercenary just like her. And yet she had no idea who he was, and Gwen thought she had known every big name in the mercenary business.

Perhaps he had heard of her, the Black Dove. Though Gwen didn't care if he had. Of course not. It didn't matter. At all. Not a bit. Gwen shook herself mentally, and focused on what Natallia had to say.

Inheritance Inheritance

"Natallia! It's been too long! I've been meaning to contact you but things got in the way. You never know what will offend a count..." He considered the fact she was here. Clearly everyone and their mothers were invited to this. "After this, we will need to catch up! Drinks are on me... but do you have any idea why we're here?"

He wondered how many people were going to be here. He was certainly glad to have a friend there, he could always count on her in a pinch, which was good... there were people here giving him dark looks; though he was used to it.
Yatasal Yatasal

"Natallia! It's been too long! I've been meaning to contact you but things got in the way. You never know what will offend a count... After this, we will need to catch up! Drinks are on me... but do you have any idea why we're here?"
"Yes it has, Orrin, and I would love a drink. After all this is over, I'll need one. Do you want the short story or the long one with all the details you're going to ignore anyways?"

"Yes it has, Orrin, and I would love a drink. After all this is over, I'll need one. Do you want the short story or the long one with all the details you're going to ignore anyways?"

"Aha! You don't know I'll ignore the details. And besides, I never IGNORE anything. I just choose to forget it. Or something like that. And I'll take the long version if you don't mind - And I'll pile on an extra round for your trouble."

"Alright," Natallia said. "Alli and Eton Coppergold ran a checkpoint along the coast. They did until I convinced Alli to go undercover as a member of the Caligookish court. It's currently ruled by Queen Averian, who as you know is no friend of dragonkind. Alli is one of her main advisors, and through her information we've been able to save hundreds of dragons. However, unbeknownst to her she was pregnant when she left. She didn't begin to show her pregnancy until recently. A soul test was performed in secret, and Alli is having twins. A dragon and a dragonborn. This presents several problems, the main problem being Alli is in a court who's hatred of dragons burns brighter than the sun. Averian's fondness of Alli luckily has kept her alive, but she is now in a dungeon cell. When her children are born, Alli is to publicky kill them as a means of showing her loyalty. If possible, they will abort the children as soon as they can.

"That is why time is of the essence," Natallia continued. "However, this won't be an simple task. Caligook is home to the best spellsmiths in the world. They will have defended the castle against dragons and humans with the best wards available. We need every available person to help us rescue Alli before her children are killed. "
"Any questions?" Natallia asked. "I have others I hope will come. In the meantime. I suggest we start planning--we have three months before Alli is a month away from giving birth. I hope to rescue her before then."

"Allow me to introduce you to everyone, Orrin. Eton,"Natallia nodded to Eton, who was standing next to Nate. Though he appeared to have a good natured look on his face, Natallia knew him better than that. He was still angry at her, at this whole situation. As was she, but she wasn't going to let that cloud her judgement. "Is her husband. Nate is my younger brother, Gwen you might have heard of--she's known as the Black Dove. Skorzah is a good friend and a fellow dragon thief, and by her side is Leia, a dragon I recently rescued. Valerie and Greo should be along shortly; they are the current caretakers of the Green Palace. Shall we get started?"

"Alright," Natallia said. "Alli and Eton Coppergold ran a checkpoint along the coast. They did until I convinced Alli to go undercover as a member of the Caligookish court. It's currently ruled by Queen Averian, who as you know is no friend of dragonkind. Alli is one of her main advisors, and through her information we've been able to save hundreds of dragons. However, unbeknownst to her she was pregnant when she left. She didn't begin to show her pregnancy until recently. A soul test was performed in secret, and Alli is having twins. A dragon and a dragonborn. This presents several problems, the main problem being Alli is in a court who's hatred of dragons burns brighter than the sun. Averian's fondness of Alli luckily has kept her alive, but she is now in a dungeon cell. When her children are born, Alli is to publicky kill them as a means of showing her loyalty. If possible, they will abort the children as soon as they can.

"That is why time is of the essence," Natallia continued. "However, this won't be an simple task. Caligook is home to the best spellsmiths in the world. They will have defended the castle against dragons and humans with the best wards available. We need every available person to help us rescue Alli before her children are killed. "
"Any questions?" Natallia asked. "I have others I hope will come. In the meantime. I suggest we start planning--we have three months before Alli is a month away from giving birth. I hope to rescue her before then."

"Allow me to introduce you to everyone, Orrin. Eton,"Natallia nodded to Eton, who was standing next to Nate. Though he appeared to have a good natured look on his face, Natallia knew him better than that. He was still angry at her, at this whole situation. As was she, but she wasn't going to let that cloud her judgement. "Is her husband. Nate is my younger brother, Gwen you might have heard of--she's known as the Black Dove. Skorzah is a good friend and a fellow dragon thief, and by her side is Leia, a dragon I recently rescued. Valerie and Greo should be along shortly; they are the current caretakers of the Green Palace. Shall we get started?"

He kept an interested face as he listened. Damn she was right, this was boring. Though he had a hand in politics, he never enjoyed it. He believed she felt guilty for the loss of Ali, and wanted to make up for it by sending a team to rescue her. Certainly a hard situation to get her out of... she wouldn't need so many people if it wasn't difficult.

He focused back in. Oh hell she had still been talking. He nodded, and surveyed the people. It never failed to unnerve him to see a dragon, despite working with them all the time. "Pleasure to meet you all! I look forward to working with you. I suppose I'll extend my invite for drinks!" He didn't want to admit it, but he did know them. The Black Dove was well known, certainly not one you wanted as an enemy. And if you were unfortunate enough to be against her... be prepared. He did extend his hand towards her first, before offering it to everyone else. "Orrin Silverspire, Dragon Thief." That's all the introduction he needed. They would remember his name. Still, he was honored to be amoung such people. "You have my sword, my fists, and my mind at your disposal."

"Orrin Silverspire, Dragon Thief. You have my sword, my fists, and my mind at your disposal."
Gwen smiled, one eyebrow raised. "But not your magic?"
Orrin Silverspire... Had she heard that name before? Gwen was sure she hadn't, but couldn't be sure. She gave his hand a good hard shake, and found his grip equally hard. Well, at least he's not a weakling pretending to be strong. Probably still full of himself. Gwen liked his jovial attitude though, and was curious to see what his fighting style was like. But Natallia's reiteration of the situation at hand brought her focus to Natallia. "Look, I don't know about the rest of you but I know zip about Averian's castle. Only that Caligook has the best spellsmiths and she's got them all wrapped around her little finger. I've done a job or two for her, so I have some relationship with her. That'll probably be useful, right?"

Gwen smiled, one eyebrow raised. "But not your magic?"
Orrin Silverspire... Had she heard that name before? Gwen was sure she hadn't, but couldn't be sure. She gave his hand a good hard shake, and found his grip equally hard. Well, at least he's not a weakling pretending to be strong. Probably still full of himself. Gwen liked his jovial attitude though, and was curious to see what his fighting style was like. But Natallia's reiteration of the situation at hand brought her focus to Natallia. "Look, I don't know about the rest of you but I know zip about Averian's castle. Only that Caligook has the best spellsmiths and she's got them all wrapped around her little finger. I've done a job or two for her, so I have some relationship with her. That'll probably be useful, right?"

Magic. Oh boy. She wanted that from him? He had never chosen to pursue anything of magical talent. He just wasn't into it. Magic items, sure. Not himself. He was a bit startled that she spoke to him, but he didn't show it. If they wanted to match wit he was more than happy to play. "Can't say it is. I don't think you could handle it. What about you though? Can I count on your magic to save us in a pinch?" He smiled at her. He already liked her, but kept his guard. He didn't need her slipping a knife between his ribs.

Skorzah looks the man over, tilting her head slightly. Seems like a capable fighter, based on his build and his posture. He also definitely isn’t paying attention. She chuckles as he introduces himself, shaking his hand firmly.

“A pleasure. Also, since Nat didn’t mention it, also a dragon.” She says, back to her usual tone, which sounds a bit more stoic than the one she uses with Leia. She’s also watching him closely to see what his reaction is to her comment. Even among other thieves, she can be wary.
Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Inheritance Inheritance

"Can't say it is. I don't think you could handle it. What about you though? Can I count on your magic to save us in a pinch?" He smiled at her.
Gwen folded her arms and stepped an inch closer. She was a head and a half shorter than him, and yet she smirked anyways. "Challenge accepted. You win, I'll save your life. I win, I'll still save your life because I'm generous like that."

He tensed slightly at the touch of the dragon. Once again, despite his job, he never got used to them. "A pleasure to meet you, always an honor to find another dragon well. Have you faired well?" He gave her a half bow, before turning to Gwen. He took a half step closer. "Well I'm glad you're generous, but it seems like you've forgotten to acount for something." He paused, but didn't give her much time to respond. "What if I don't need saving, and you find yourself in need of me?" He wasn't sure if he went to far, but he was already engaged.
Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Skorzah watches him for a moment, before giving a slight nod of approval. “Well enough, I suppose. My inn got burned down, so I’ll have to rebuild it again.” She says curtly, stepping back to let him talk to Gwen in peace.
Yatasal Yatasal Inheritance Inheritance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back