• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I see...well everything you say or do that concerns me matters to me alot...but maybe I'm just being idiotic..." He sighed. "Alright...and do you mind if I go with you when you leave? I understand if you rather not...just think about it while I go see Natallia." He begins to walk away and go find his sister after giving Gwen a quick hug for her troubles
Gwen stiffened against the hug, and didn't answer him. She hadn't had a companion since her brother, and she certainly didn't plan on taking someone who saved the people she hated the most. Gwen continued into the house, looking for some meat or bread to eat. She had some thinking to do, and didn't want to do it with anyone around.

“There you go, kiddo.” She says warmly, holding the unconscious child close. “Well done.”
Natallia walked over to the pair of dragons, noting Leia's unconscious state. "She's strong for one so little. I've seen much older dragons scream louder than thunder when they first changed. I'm not at all surprised she fainted. Shall we wake her?"

Skorzah nods. “I certainly wasn’t this quiet about it. My first change, my thrashing actually hurt a few people.” She says softly. “I don’t have any smelling salts on me, you?” She asks with a soft chuckle. She doesn’t have anything on her after a change.
Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

“I certainly wasn’t this quiet about it. My first change, my thrashing actually hurt a few people.” She says softly. “I don’t have any smelling salts on me, you?”
Natallia inclined her head. "Perhaps a gentle nudge would suffice."

She nods, ducking her head down to gently bump the other dragon with her nose. “Come on, Leia. It’s alright now.”

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: N/A
Located: outside; Exploring her new self

[/div]
Leia

She felt a nudge in the darkness, and slowly the world came to view. She lifted her head and attempted to stand. Her new legs felt wobbily and failed her this first time. It all felt new and, right. Leia forgot the other two women where there, sending some momenets wiggling her toes and swishing her tail, getting used to this different form.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Skorzah steps back to let her experiment, smiling. “It’s an amazing feeling, isn’t it?” She asks, amber eyes full of warmth. “To finally be free.”

(Gonna forgo bbc for a bit)

She nodded happily. “Y-yeah.” Heh the words felt weird to say like this. She snapped her jaw several times at the air. The feeling amusing to her. The young dragon walked a few steps, gaming her bearing and soon found her self running happily in circles. This was exhilarating and perfect as perfect could be. She felt more like herself that she’s ever felt in her whole life. It felt truly free.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal

Skorzah grins, observing her. “Looking good! Healthy muscular system, bones seem fine, not any issues in the scales or teeth either! You’re a beautiful young dragon, Leia.” Skorzah says, glad she doesn’t need to do any intensive healing work.

Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Natallia gave a half smile at Leia's excited nature. She was small, but she would be able to carry one person at least. Skorzah could carry the rest. "I'm afraid we can't celebrate for long. We need to get to the Green Castle to determine how we will rescue Alli. Skorzah, I'll go get the others. Let's see if our young friend can fly."
Natallia turned and headed back into the cabin. Inside she found Gwen sitting cross-legged on the floor, chewing on a piece of meat. Natallia crouched down to her eye level, exhaling before opening her mouth to convince Gwen to come with them. But before she could utter a single word, Gwen said, "I'm coming. But only because I trust you."
Natallia nodded, and stood. "Where's my brother?"
"Don't know,"
Gwen said through a mouthful of food. "He was supposed to be looking for you."
Natallia walked back outside, and called his name. "Nate! We need to go!"

Nate was already standing right behind her and stared at her like she was weird. "I'm right here...anyway i'm assuming we are leaving, I'm ready when you are." He gave a small smile until he looked at Gwen and his face dropped in expression from what she had said earlier. "Guess some things aren't...meant to happen..." He said to himself outloud referring to him wanting to be with Gwen.

Yatasal Yatasal

Her brother was oftentimes too quiet for Natallia's taste. Still, she didn't jump this time, which pleased Natallia. Gwen walked outside behind Nate, and stood a little ways away, keeping her distance. Natallia's eyes flicked from Gwen to Nate. She leaned over to Nate, her voice lowered. "Perhaps you just need to give friendship a chance, brother."
Gwen stood apart from the group, watching Leia curiously. Natallia caught the look, and tried to interpret what it meant. Had she never seen a young dragon before? They wouldn't have fought in the war, and she doubted that Gwen would've encountered, much less killed a dragon child. Only hardened villains did that... And even they never recovered from that heinous act. Leia bounded about, clearly enjoying her new form. This was one of her favorite parts of being a dragon thief--watching dragons be happy and content with themselves for the first time.
"Leia, Skorzah, we must go," Natallia called to them. "The Green Castle is just a few hours from here. Leia, do you think you can carry one of us?"

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Located: outside ; conversing

[/div]
Leia

Leia bounded around the group but kept her distance from the Gwen woman as she joined them. Nate walked behind her, looking glum. She distracted herself from the looks by flapping her wings and watching leaves that fell be whiped back into the air and fall down again lazily. She could hear things she never could before and see the world differently now. Her head turned to Natalia. “I can try... flying isn’t really hard to do right Skorzah?” She asked the older dragon, hoping it was something she could get he hang of quickly.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

Skorzah nods, smiling. “It shouldn’t be too hard to get the basics of.” She assures Leia. “Your wings look strong anyway, you should do just fine.” She glances at Gwen, unsure of her, but dips her head respectfully. She knows not all humans deserve her anger. She just hopes Natallia is right that this one can be trusted.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Natallia nodded. "Alright. Leia, who do you want to carry? Skorzah will carry the other two. Once you're in the air, head north. The Green Castle has a large balcony that you'll land on one at a time."

Nate looked up at his sister and just nodded but still looked to the floor in feeling he was making no progress with Gwen in general. "Whatever you say sis..."

Yatasal Yatasal

Leia nodded. It wouldn't be too hard, Skorzah said she looked healthy. She smiled as much as a dragon could at the thought. Flying would be alright. She could do it. Natalia was even confident enough that she could carry some one too. After thinking for a moment she decided. “Can I carry you?” She didn’t want to carry Gwen that seemed to distrust her and Nate. Well Leia didn’t really know him at all. She knew Natalia and Skorzah the most so far and Skirzah was already flying. Plus Natalia could help her if she flew wrong.

It seems like a good idea but something else came to mind.
“Wait. I forgot something in the cabin. The spells, that are in a pillow where I slept. I need them....” she looked down shyly, a bit ashamed she almost forgot them.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Natallia turned and jogged back into the cabin, grabbing a small satchel and the vials. She went back to the dragons, and swung the bag over her shoulder. She climbed onto Leia's back, and settled herself. "Whenever you're ready, Leia. You'll want to watch Skorzah take off then copy what she does."

Gwen didn't like the idea of riding a dragon, but she didn't have much of a choice. The sooner this is over, the better. Gwen climbed up onto Skorzah's back, then scooted back so Nate could sit in front of her. It would only be for a few hours. And then they'd to save this girl, and she'd never have to look at any of these people again. Except for Nat. Gwen liked Natallia. She'd go back to her life as a mercenary, and keep traveling. She wasn't one for settling down, and she didn't intend to live to a ripe old age. Not without her brother.
She glanced at Nate, and tried for a smile. She had been a bit rude before... And even though she was on a dragon, and she didn't approve of his line of work, it wasn't right for her to be rude. "Come on. I promise I don't bite."

Nate sighed and got on with Gwen. "I know you don't bite." He says and stays quiet and leans forward while on Skorzah a bit until they were ready to take off. "You don't need to act like we are friends, you hate me remember?" He glanced at her when he said that last sentence before turning back around and having a serious and almost hurt look on his face.

Yatasal Yatasal

Skorzah turns her head to make sure they’re safely settled on her back. “Right. Now since we have a bit of space, go for a running start.” She suggests, moving so she has a bit more room before the tree line.

“When you feel you’ve got enough speed, angle your wings up, and push hard with your hind legs. Don’t flap your wings straight up and down, go for a forward circle, get as much air under you as you can. If you’re worried about your balance, try using your tail. It helps.”

She stretches, before taking her start, bounding towards the trees, before leaping into the air, her huge wings carrying her higher and higher.

Yatasal Yatasal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Leia watched as Skorzah took go the air. She looked ahead, determined to get this right. Natalia seemed to be secure on her back. The small dragon blinded forwards and did exactly as Skorzah instucted. After a good run forward she pushed hard on her hind legs and lept into the sky. “Circles, not up an down....circles.” She chanted and tired her best to stay near Skorzah in the sky. Her flying was a bit wobbly but being in the air was so, amazing! It was absolutely liberating to be in the sky like this.
Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

((OOC: I'm going to do a timeskip. We arrive at the Green Castle. It's now about 5 or 6 in the evening. Make sure you've read the updated lore!))

Arriving at the Green Castle
Gwen leapt off of Skorzah's back as soon as she landed, eager to get away from both of them. After Nate's rather cold comment, she decided that maybe trying to be nice wasn't the best way to go about things. Avoiding. Yes. That would work better. Much more comfortable, anyway. The bitterness had begun to fade, and even though Gwen still resented dragons, flying on one had felt... freeing. For the first time since her brother's death she had actually felt happy. Truly happy. The experience left her unsure, and sure at the same time. Gwen wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't like this unsettled feeling.

She glanced around. They were on a huge balcony. If two more dragons Skorzah's size landed on the balcony, there would still be plenty of room. Gwen peered over the balcony's edge, and saw a huge drop that ended in a river a good hundred feet below. She nodded to herself, and looked back up to see a younger man heading straight towards Natallia, who had just gotten off of Leia's back. Natallia saw him coming and her face tightened, as if she was steeling herself. "Eton--"

"Why didn't you tell me, Natallia?" The man, Eton, shouted. He got up close and personal with Natallia. "How long were you going to leave her there?"

Natallia watched his face. She inclined her head, and met his eyes with a look that Gwen had seen many times when she had been on a rampage about something. "Eton..."

Eton shouted in a strange foreign language, and whatever it was, it didn't sound kind. Natallia crossed her arms, letting him rant in the language. He then caught sight of Nate. "Did you know anything about this?"

"Eton, I told him and the others," Natallia interceded. "I'm gathering together a team to rescue her."

"And you thought I shouldn't know about this? Impetcha!"

Natallia gave him a cold look that stopped even Eton from going farther. He clenched his jaw, and Gwen saw a look that mirrored her brother's, on the day that she was stabbed through the stomach. He thought he was going to lose her, and Eton had the same exact look. Who was he going to lose?

Natallia began again, this time with a gentler tone of voice. "Eton, we will save her. You have my word."

Eton pulled himself up, ignoring some tears that had escaped his eyes. "You better." He took a breath, smiled and went over to Nate. "Nate! Long time no see, friend. How you been?"

Gwen walked over to Natallia. "Who's he?"

"That," Natallia said quietly, "would be Alli's husband, Eton Coppergold."

((OOC: Okay, so the dragons landed, and new characters can now come in! NyxDarling NyxDarling Mutt Mutt capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS ))

Nate felt a little bad for what he said and before he could apologize to Gwen after the long ride his friend Eton showed up yelling at him, he guessed he could somewhat understand how he felt, after all Alli was...no is his friend too and he misses her just as much. After his sister calmed him down Eton got a change of emotion. "Umm...I'm okay I guess...just having girl issues I guess...you know how bad I am with them. Especially that one." He secretly pointed to Gwen.

Yatasal Yatasal

Leia watched as they were greeted on the balcony. When landing here the illusion had stumped her at first but then the castle had come to view. She laughed at the thoughtful illusion, never seeing something like it before. She stood and watched as Natalia and the others spoke to a man. The girl wondered about, how to go back to her human form. “Miss Skorzah.” The young dragon looked up at the older one. “Does going back hurt as much as going to this form as well?”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Yatasal Yatasal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back