• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: Inheritance Inheritance Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located: The room; Asking a question

[/div]
Leia

Leia shrunk back a bit as the man she now knew as Orrin went by her and Skorzah. He seemed a little wary knowing skorsazh was a dragon.... was he like Gwen? But he said her was a dragon thief so he could have been... the two seemed to remind her of a couple as they talked but Leia didn’t think two willful people like that would really end up being good for each other. From what she learned about courting in books Leia thought a more cool natures person would be good for the both of them. Maybe they could share Nate, but he seemed more nervous than cool

The dragon shook her head. She had to focus. What did she know about people and couples? The girl got back to her task at hand. There was a question she had and she needed it answered. Her small hand shyly went up onto the air. “I have a question miss Natalia.” She tried to get the woman’s attention.​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

"Well I'm glad you're generous, but it seems like you've forgotten to acount for something." He paused, but didn't give her much time to respond. "What if I don't need saving, and you find yourself in need of me?"
Gwen gave a short laugh. "If it ever comes to that, I'll buy you a new sword. I save myself."
A new man stepped into the room, and Gwen paused in her conversation to look at him. The man was in his sixties at least, but still stood up straight. His hair was silver, and he had on a pair of glasses. His eyes were reptillian green, and Gwen narrowed her eyes. Great, another dragon. No weapons from what Gwen could see, though no weapons probably meant he was a skilled mage. He walked to Natallia and took her hands. "Natallia, my dear. You are so thin! I'll have Patilla make you a nice dinner, yes? Now who are your lovely friends? Nate my darling, you too! Both of you really should eat more. At least Eton's eating. And that's only because I make him eat. Oh where are my manners! But of course you all don't know me. I am Greo Greenscales. My wife is studying at the moment, but she will gladly meet all of you tomorrow if that's alright. You don't want to disturb her while she's in a studying phase, no. Now, my dear Natallia, you and Nate need to talk to Valerie alone, alright? Just a family matter. But tomorrow. For now, let's sit! We must get poor Alli out of her unfortunate situation."
Greo gestured through to the balcony, where a large table with ten chairs sat in the shade of the building. On top of the table were several trays of various foods: sandwiches, desserts, fruit. Gwen frowned, but followed the group through the open doors. She sat in a chair closest to the edge of the balcony and peered over. A long way down, but she could see plenty of footholds that she could use if she needed a quick escape route. She turned her attention back to the table, and grabbed an apple, whispering a spell on it. The apple glowed green, and Gwen nodded to herself. Not poisoned. Good. She took a bite and watched the others sit at the table.

((OOC: All my characters sit down at the table. Nat sits by Gwen, Eton sits as far away from them as possible. Greo sits next to Nat. AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Nat didn't hear you.))

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located: Balcony; Eating

[/div]
Leia

Leia frowned as her words failed to reach Natalia. Another man cane into the room and swept them away to a table. The young dragon decided to sit by Skorzah. Feeling more comfortable near here since the seats by Natalia were taken. The food on the table made her mouth water. The shift on before made her really hungry, must’ve not noticed it till now. She didn’t dare take any til she saw Gwen had done so. It must be ok to have some if some one else was eating too. She went and shyly took a sandwich, biting into it and trying not to eat it to fast despite how good it tasted. Her question would have to wait till later, it seemed right now they were going to talk about some more very important things, plus the food took a bit more priority to the young dragon.​

Orrin followed them in, being sure to sit next to Gwen. He wished he could have pulled out the chair for her, but he sat down silently. One too many fancy dinners made him hate it, but he did know his etiquette. After he sat, he waited a bit before moving his napkin to his lap, and took a bit of grapes, wishing for a fine steak. He knew he couldn't eat too much, because that would be rude...or sometimes it was. He couldn't assume though, so he didn't eat much.

He saw Gwen cast something on the fruit. He hoped his expression of "oh crap" didn't show. He simply didn't think of poison at all. He figured it was a cowards tactic, but even so, it was still deadly.
"A question, oh Black Dove. Is a favor enough to pay for your services? From what I've heard, it costs a pretty penny to hire you. Though you seem to make things happen." His tone was mocking, yet very gentle. He did want to find out more about her, and figured she'd be one of the best people to have in a pinch.
Yatasal Yatasal

She went and shyly took a sandwich, biting into it and trying not to eat it to fast despite how good it tasted.
Greo chuckled at the young dragon. He had seen many, many, many young children pass through the Green Castle's doors. This little one was no different. Shy but still hungry, despite her best efforts to hide it. Greo put a hand on the young girl's shoulder. "There there, my dear, don't worry. We have plates of sandwiches to spare! And you're so small! You must have some soup as well. I bet I can even find some lemon cake for you, hm?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"A question, oh Black Dove. Is a favor enough to pay for your services? From what I've heard, it costs a pretty penny to hire you. Though you seem to make things happen."
Gwen gave the dragon thief a once-over. A favor from him could be useful. But no, it wouldn't pay for her services. Especially since she didn't intend on taking any jobs from someone she didn't even know. Well, that wasn't true... She did that all the time. But he didn't... Gwen frowned. He rubbed her the wrong way. Not even that. She took another bite of her apple before answering with a simple, "Nope."

Nate sat down next to Nat since the big bafoon in armor took his spot by Gwen, he glared at him from where he sat and ignored the comment on him not eating much, he felt he ate just fine and he quite liked the way his abs were looking at the moment...it seemed to be something he really focused on to be far more agile in fights. As he got over the comment of his skinniness he listened in on Gwen's conversation, he had heard of the black dove...if she really is the black dove then she is far more skilled than Nate originally thought. Well so much for impressing her. Nate grabbed a sandwich and began to eat.

Orrin tried to hide the annoyance that he felt. That had taken a wong turn fast. Hev considered letting it drop. But that wasn't quite him. He wasn't about giving up that eally. So he was up for the chase.

"Fair. I'm not sure I would have much to offer anyway." He ate a bit more, still wishing he could just eat like he could on the road. He was silent for a bit, considering the next move. "Where are you from then?"

Yatasal Yatasal

Nate was a little annoyed with this guys attempts at her. "Do you mind shutting up before I show you how useless that bulky armor of yours is?" His glare staring deep into the guys soul...well if he had that type of ability anyway. He sure wished he had that. Anyway...umm Nate was getting tired of this Orrin guy trying to get to know Gwen when she clearly didn't care for him. "It's amazing you are supposed to be such a good mercenary but can't see she has no interest in you. You aren't dumb are you?" Nate looks back at his food and eats.

Yatasal Yatasal Inheritance Inheritance

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Located: Location; Action

[/div]
Leia

Greo chuckled at the young dragon. He had seen many, many, many young children pass through the Green Castle's doors. This little one was no different. Shy but still hungry, despite her best efforts to hide it. Greo put a hand on the young girl's shoulder. "There there, my dear, don't worry. We have plates of sandwiches to spare! And you're so small! You must have some soup as well. I bet I can even find some lemon cake for you, hm?"
She blushed as Greo spoke to her, feeling a bit called out but, he assured her it was ok to have more. She nodded “What’s lemon cake?” She titled her head. “I thought lemons were sour.”Her brow furrowed a bit as the sandwhich in her hands disappeared. How could something sour be in a cake? Aren’t cakes supposed to be sweet? This confused her a lot, but the hostility from Nate confused her more since she didn’t really hear what he said. It just sounded really angry though and distracted her from this lemon conundrum, mixing up Her thoughts. Leia took one more sandwhich shyly and tried to listen to Greo’s Answer to her question despite the distraction.​

"Fair. I'm not sure I would have much to offer anyway." He ate a bit more, still wishing he could just eat like he could on the road. He was silent for a bit, considering the next move. "Where are you from then?"
Gwen took another bite of her apple. But before she even finished chewing, Nate cut in with aggressive words that surprised both her and, when she looked in Natallia's direction, his sister.
"Do you mind shutting up before I show you how useless that bulky armor of yours is? It's amazing you are supposed to be such a good mercenary but can't see she has no interest in you. You aren't dumb are you?"
Gwen swallowed her bite of apple, and her eyes flicked from Nate to Orrin. This wasn't... this wasn't normal. Definitely odd. A tense silence filled the balcony, and Gwen took another bite at apple. Natallia stood, and she spoke to both of the boys.
"Perhaps we should attend to the matter at hand?" She suggested, even though it sounded more like a command than a suggestion. "I trust you all remember that there are three lives we're trying to save."

Inheritance Inheritance Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

“What’s lemon cake?” She titled her head. “I thought lemons were sour.”
Greo gave a laugh. "My dear sweet girl, you've never had lemon cake? Well you certainly have come to the right place. Come with me, we'll let the adults talk and I'll stuff you full of hot soup and the best lemon cake in Visifia. Is that alright, Skorzah my darling?"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Skorzah smiles at Greo. “Perfectly fine by me. Man, now I want cake… mission briefing first though.” She shakes herself out of it, realizing she hasn’t eaten since breakfast, and taking some bread from the table to munch on.

Orrin Silverspire
He sat still as the man, Nate, took a shot at him. He finished chewing, ignoring the threat. As much as he wanted to get up and take action, he knew that it was a bad call. If they fought, it would be a terrible show for both of them, and nobody would trust them after that. Of course, he had never been in anything official where insults were as open as that. At the moment, all anybody saw was him freaking out at him. Of course Natalia seemed to be giving him crap for it as well. Of course. Still, he could use this. He finished chewing, put down the food, sighed.

"Absolutely! There are LIVES to be saved here! Not pointless feuds to start!" He stood up, and held out his hand to Nate. "I would imagine you are simply tired from travel, perhaps hungry, which is why you forgot yourself and made a scene in front of a lady. I for one am not here to pick fights with allies, despite how ill-mannered they are." He paused, and stared at Nate, keeping a calm and relaxed posture. "Let me remind you, this is a place for adults. Here, we can settle disputes in a civilized manner, not threatening to test the...what was it you said? How useless this armor was? All the same, I forgive you for your...behavior, and urge you to remember that losing sight of the mission because of personal problems will result in a failure of the mission. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

He had to fight a smile off his face. Orrin had no need to fight this man. He didn't feel threatened by him at all, and would happily show him a lesson or two should he attack. For now, Orrin was the civilized man who took the insult with grace, and offered forgiveness. If Nate attacked now, he would look even more childish than ever. "Also, I am no Mercenary. I do not use my sword for any cause except for ones I chose to follow-this being one of them. I trust that this will be the last discussion we have on that matter. And do not worry, I forgive you for your outburst, and expect you to keep your calm next time the urge hits you. It is unbecoming, and you have potential enough." He kept his hand out, drilling his gaze into Nate's. He had come out on top.

Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Yes Natallia I dare not forget our mission but I still have a side quest of my own and I'm not letting someone like him stop me from completing it...you should understand that with me being your sister after all. And as for you Orrin, do not think you are clever when i can see past your lies, you may not be a mercenary but I can see right now that you really want to fight me and are holding it back so that I seem out of place instead of you. I won't fight you right now but do know that I learned from the very best on how to tell if someone is a lying deceiver like you. You are not smarter than me." He looked at Gwen and back at the man deciding to stand his ground.

Yatasal Yatasal Inheritance Inheritance

Last edited:

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Inheritance Inheritance
Located: away from the table ; staying innocent and going to enjoy some damn good cake and soup

[/div]
Leia

Greo gave a laugh. "My dear sweet girl, you've never had lemon cake? Well you certainly have come to the right place. Come with me, we'll let the adults talk and I'll stuff you full of hot soup and the best lemon cake in Visifia. Is that alright, Skorzah my darling?" AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Skorzah smiles at Greo. “Perfectly fine by me. Man, now I want cake… mission briefing first though.” She shakes herself out of it, realizing she hasn’t eaten since breakfast, and taking some bread from the table to munch on.
Leia smiled as Skorzah agreed to let her go. “Thank you.” She said to the woman and went away from the table with Greo. Hopefully the cake and soup would taste just as good as those sandwhiches. As they exited she could barely hear the thinly veiled fighting between the younger men at the table.​

“Thank you.”
Greo extended his elbow to Leia for her to take. "Come with me my dear, and I'll show you my favorite place in this castle."
He guided her back through the study, and out to the balcony they had landed on when they first arrived. He walked down a hallway, one side lined with seemingly a hundred doors, and the other open to the mountain landscape surrounding the castle. Some of them would open and a dragon refugee would step out and walk past them. At one point a dragon mother came out, holding a small two year old. Both of them appeared to be starved, and the little girl was missing a hand. But still the mother walked to the edge of the hallway, and held the two year old on her hip as she smiled and appeared animated for the girl, pointing to a flock of birds that flew by the castle. The little girl giggled, and reached out for the birds with her hand and her stumped wrist.
Greo smiled at the scene, even though part of him winced when he saw the girl's wrist. These two had been brought in from a dragon mine. The little girl had been born there, and according to the mother had stolen some bread because she was hungry. The guards cut off her hand for her crime. She was barely two years old, and they had still done it. And somehow that little girl smiled and tried to grab birds that were twenty yards away. Greo didn't know how the younger dragons did it, but very few of them were made bitter because of their trials.
He stopped at a pair of double doors. He pushed one open for Leia, and gestured for her to step inside. "Pattila, my sweet, we have a hungry mouth to feed!"
A woman stepped out from behind a huge stove that was in the center of the room. Around the edges were cabinets and neatly cleaned counters. She was plump, and an apron was wrapped around her waist. She had a rag tied around her head, and yet strands of hair had escaped it, hairs that she brushed away. She smiled brightly, and said, "Now ain't you a purty lil thing! Go sit at the table, Patti'll bring you some tater soup."
"And lemon cake, my dear Pattila,"
Greo requested. "She's never had a slice."
Pattila looked taken aback. "Now that is a sin, Master Greo. Lil miss you sit yourself at the table, Patti'll get you a lemon cake slice."
She gestured to a few tables in the ajoining room. One had no people sitting at it; the rest had young families who were eating, and one table had a bunch of kids Leia's age who were laughing and playing a game while eating rolls. Greo shook his head in amazement. "The power of Pattila's soup never ceases to surprise me," he whispered.

Natallia shot a cold, hard look at both of them. "Sit down. Both of you."

Gwen took another bite of her apple, and was about to say something when Natallia shot her a cold look that made Gwen quickly shut her mouth. Natallia's stare could make a charging bull stop in its tracks. And no matter how good of friends she was with Natallia, that particular look never failed to make her shut up and feel intimidated for the rest of the day.

Inheritance Inheritance Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
Mentioned: N/A
Located: a table; Thinking and waiting patiently

[/div]
Leia

Leia couldn't help but smile at the woman. She just radiated warmth and kindness. Pattila looked like the perfect mother from fairy tails. "Yes Miss." The dragon girl nodded and went to sit down like she was told. She looked and simply sat at the empty table, not wanting to bother those already enjoying themselves. This place seemed lively and homely. Even the little girl before with no hand had been happily chasing birds. Leia wondered if these people just lived in this castle all together. What would it be like to live in a place like this? Must be like living in a really good dream. While waiting the girl thought for a bit. Right now she was missing that meeting with the others...would that mean she wouldn't be able to go with them to help? Maybe that would be better....It wasn't like she was really useful to them anyways....she didn't even know how to sue the spells she was given, or defend herself at all. Maybe it wouldn't be to bad though, to stay at the castle, it seemed really nice here.​

Greo smiled and sat down besides Leia. Pattila brought them both her potato soup and lemon cake. She ruffled Leia's hair and said, "There you go my sweet. Eat up and lemme know if you be needing more. There's plenty."
Greo thanked her and turned his attention to Leia. "So, little one. What might your story be?"

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
Mentioned: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located: Table; Conversing and eating.

[/div]
Leia

Leia nodded to the woman before she left and took a bit of the lemon cake as soon as Greo spoke to her. She liked the taste but swallowed quickly to answer him. "I...don't remember where I came from. I just remember being at a mansion. I used to have a master and I was supposed to be his companion and slave cause we were the same age. I think. I just remember having to to his school work for him and trying not to get in trouble with his masters, the parents. I didn't like that all the time, but I've only ever been there until now. Now I've been to a lot of places. Well...three places I guess. heh" She started to eat the soup, which tasted unbelievably delicious, not wanting to go into the details of what her life was. If her old master gotten in trouble ,she would get his punishment, if he didn't wan to do his chores, she would have to. If he just wanted to make her do terrible stuff for his entertainment, that's what she did. If not, they whipped her, leaving scars down her back. " I used to have a collar, but we took it off, I got to shift for the first time today. Miss Skorzah helped me with that." She smiled softly.​

Nate sighed and sat down quietly not saying anything anymore and continuing to eat. "Fine..." Is all he said not wanting to irritate her more, besides if that other guy stepped out of line then Natallia would for sure get him into some trouble. He gave a slight smirk.

Yatasal Yatasal

((OOC: Waiting for Inheritance Inheritance before I post as Natallia.))

"I...don't remember where I came from. I just remember being at a mansion. I used to have a master and I was supposed to be his companion and slave cause we were the same age. I think. I just remember having to to his school work for him and trying not to get in trouble with his masters, the parents. I didn't like that all the time, but I've only ever been there until now. Now I've been to a lot of places. Well...three places I guess. heh" " I used to have a collar, but we took it off, I got to shift for the first time today. Miss Skorzah helped me with that."
Greo listened carefully. He smiled when she said she got to shift for the first time. The first time always hurt the worst, unless you grew up as a dragon. He was lucky enough to do just that, and had only been cuffed a few times out of necessity rather than force. "A collar? You must be a strong dragon then. Even our Eton only uses a cuff, and I've never seen a larger dragon than him."

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
Mentioned: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Located:A Table; Eating and Conversing

[/div]
Leia

"No, I think I'm a very small dragon. I know I am much smaller than Miss Skorzah. She can carry two people on her back. I don't think I am strong at all, I think my old owners just, liked how the collar looked. " She looked down and saw hat half the soup in her bowl was already gone. Heh it was really good though. "Did you ever have to use a collar or um cuff?" She paused, "Would I ever have to put one on again?" That softly spoken question was more directed to herself. She just got rid of her collar, Leia hoped she wouldn't have to put one on ever again.​

Orrin Silverspire
Despite himself, he couldn't stop a huge smile creeping onto his face as this man-clearly an enemy-took a shot back. Orrin knew he had been subtle, not making it an obvious attack, and him losing his temper was just what he needed. He kept his hand held out, knowing the man would not shake it. He was enjoying this, and could keep this up for a while. By refusing his peace offering, Nate would look like the aggressor (which he was), and it would make Orrin seem all the better. He was about to respond with poison, when Natalia stepped in.

Now he wasn't terrified of her, but he knew better than to disobey her at a time and place like this. An expression of annoyance danced across his face, before he held up his hand that had been extended. "Of course. I only wanted to shake the man's hand in peace. I suppose there are some that can't accept adult talks." He didn't bother shooting Nate a glance. He had done what he needed. He sat back down easily, no longer enjoying the company.

For the fool Nate made himself, he might be right. The black Dove was showing no signs of engagement at all, and as much as he liked a challenge, he needed a grip before he could start climbing. Perhaps she was less words and more action. If that was the case, he would make his move on the battlefield. Still, enemies or friends, he needed to unknot some of the tension.

"Natalia why don't you just go command the release of our friends? With a glare like that even a dragon would shirk before you."

Yatasal Yatasal Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back