• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Realm of Visifia: Dragons (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: @tag
Mentioned: @ Tag
Located: Location; Action

[/div]
Leia

Hazel winced and sat up. "No, I'm fine, just... wowee that hurt. Are you okay? I mean, you must've felt that too... What even was that?" Medics arrived, and attended to the injured ones. Three of them went straight to the fallen assassin. A strange sight, healers healing one whose job it was to kill. But they did their duty. Hours they worked on her, performing spells that required concentration and dedication. The other healers went to both Hazel and Leia, and one went to Sikander. The healers easily healed Hazel, and Sikander took a few minutes but he was soon well enough to be moved to the infirmary. One of the medics, Lydia, helped Leia stand. "Are you well? How were you not hurt, love?"
“I’m ok....I wasn’t here when it happened I just saw everyone in the ground...and Hazel bleeding. Are the going to be ok, Hazel and the other woman?” Leia could see that it was Natalia now but she didn’t want to let that little fact out.

((Super sorry this is so short! And that I’ve completely missed all this! I haven’t received notifications. If any one could give me an update in the ooc on what’s currently happening with well basically everything I would be entirely grateful!! ))​

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]

“Some human is using magic that manipulates emotion. I’m going to fix it real quick. “ Titulus said through clinched teeth before rushing out of the room and after the source of the magic. His sword in one hand and a spell syringe in the other.
Greo furrowed his eyebrows as Titulus cut himself off. And when he came out of it, he muttered something and headed out of the room, sword in one hand and spell needle in the other. Greo quickly followed him out into the hallway. "Titulus, wait for a moment! Tell me what you felt, my friend."
"I didn't feel a thing, I'm Rimi and this is my brother Rylar."
Eton nodded. "Cool, you're a dragon too. You guys don't look like refugees, though. Where y'all from?"
“I’m ok....I wasn’t here when it happened I just saw everyone in the ground...and Hazel bleeding. Are the going to be ok, Hazel and the other woman?”
Lydia just shrugged. "Not my job tonight, love. I'm here to make sure everyone else is alright. Now you best get your friend here to the infirmary. I healed that cut on her head, but you both need soul tests done to make sure there isn't any lasting damage."
Hazel stood, leaning on the wall. She felt a bit dizzy, but other than that she felt okay. She was just glad Leia wasn't hurt... What was she thinking, rushing into the middle of all of this? Hazel was lucky she wasn't killed. She nudged Leia. "Come on, we better do what she says... Even though it is the middle of the day."

((OOC: Okay, I thought Inheritance Inheritance was going to respond, but as he hasn't yet we're going to move on. NanLia NanLia Natallia is in the room a few rooms down from where you are. I'm going to edit the emotional magic post to include this information. St. Boethius St. Boethius Titulus is a floor down from her.))

Lydia just shrugged. "Not my job tonight, love. I'm here to make sure everyone else is alright. Now you best get your friend here to the infirmary. I healed that cut on her head, but you both need soul tests done to make sure there isn't any lasting damage."
Hazel stood, leaning on the wall. She felt a bit dizzy, but other than that she felt okay. She was just glad Leia wasn't hurt... What was she thinking, rushing into the middle of all of this? Hazel was lucky she wasn't killed. She nudged Leia. "Come on, we better do what she says... Even though it is the middle of the day."
"Ok.." Leia nodded and helped Hazel into the hall. "I..I think I know where the Infirmary is...but I don't really know what a soul test is ...but getting you there first is what matters." She resolved on this and kept going. She saw it before, briefly. "Do you feel ok Hazel?" Leia looked at her worriedly.

Titulus barely heard Greo telling him to wait, but surprisingly his body listened where his mind did not. Leaning against the door frame Titulus looked back at Greo.
Talk to him.. before you make a mistake you can’t go back from.
Titulus tilted his head at Greo, “ I felt magic. A magic that makes me relive my darkest day... I can’t go through it again... I won’t!”
Yatasal Yatasal

"Ok.." Leia nodded and helped Hazel into the hall. "I..I think I know where the Infirmary is...but I don't really know what a soul test is ...but getting you there first is what matters." She resolved on this and kept going. She saw it before, briefly. "Do you feel ok Hazel?"
Hazel waved her off, and tried to stand on her own. "Sure I'm okay! It's like my ma always says, you just need to get yourself walking and then..." Hazel cut herself off as she tried to take a step. The floor swam underneath her and she nearly fell had she not found the wall and braced herself against it. "Then again... Maybe I better have some help. The infirmary's a floor down."
“ I felt magic. A magic that makes me relive my darkest day... I can’t go through it again... I won’t!”
Greo's mind quickly ran through the possibilities. Magic that made him relive his darkest day... Surely it wasn't intentional? No, it couldn't be. The security magic on the Green Castle was extensive. It was impossible for someone who hadn't been invited to even know where it was, let alone have an intruder within their midst. A human intruder, no less. They had had problems with dragons in the past, pretending to be refugees. Magic that made him relive... Of course! Grief magic. Emotional magic. Something that was entirely unintentional. And it was strong as well; had to be, if it had reached Titulus. But still within the palace...
"My friend, it isn't their fault," Greo quickly explained. "I'm sure it was an emotional magical outburst. Although if it is strong enough to affect you like this they should be taken care of, most definitely. But not with a sword. They're going to be emotionally traumatized by whatever's happened. Come with me to find whoever they are, but please, don't behave rashly. We must be delicate."

Titulus started to scoff at the notion that the magic was caste unintentionally when the Voice spoke up. Have you not done the same thing one before? The day you created me?
Titulus tightened his grip on his blade as he remembered the first day he heard the voice. He had just lost a dear friend in an ambush. Consumed by anger and grief Titulus launched a savage attack, but he was no match for the enemies numbers. It was only because of the voice that he managed to survive by hiding himself among the dead. Titulus has never known if the voice was created by his mind, magic or both, but when it came to survive it was never wrong. Titulus shoved his sword back into its scabbard and nodded, refusing to let go of the spell syringe. “ We’ll try it your way. Just please make it stop.”
Yatasal Yatasal

[class=base] background:white; width:95%; margin:0px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#AA0101; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) [/script]

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: @tag
Mentioned: @ Tag
Located: Location; Action

[/div]
Leia

Hazel waved her off, and tried to stand on her own. "Sure I'm okay! It's like my ma always says, you just need to get yourself walking and then..." Hazel cut herself off as she tried to take a step. The floor swam underneath her and she nearly fell had she not found the wall and braced herself against it. "Then again... Maybe I better have some help. The infirmary's a floor down."
Leia nodded and led her down to the infirmary. “Better safe than sorry right? Let’s jist get some one to make you better for now.” She more or less carried Hazel down fo the next floor. After arriving she found some one to attempt to get some help. “Hello? She was in the blast from earlier but they said both of us should get checked out. Hazel needs it more though.” She looked at her, hoping Hazel was still doing a bit ok.​

“ We’ll try it your way. Just please make it stop.”
Greo nodded and grabbed his friend. "We should find my dear wife. She will know what has happened, I am sure of it!"
Greo tried to hum a tune as he led Titulus up some stairs, going to find the balcony room where his wife brought visitors. His theory was that one of them had caused the emotional magic, probably due to finding out a loved one was gone. When he arrived however, Valerie wasn't there. Instead, there were two strangers with Eton. Neither of the strangers appeared to be in some emotional upheaval, and Greo guessed that it wasn't one of them that had caused the emotional magic. "Excuse me my darlings, have you seen Lady Valerie? We must find her, for I think something dreadful has happened to someone."

NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius
“Better safe than sorry right? Let’s jist get some one to make you better for now.” She more or less carried Hazel down fo the next floor. After arriving she found some one to attempt to get some help. “Hello? She was in the blast from earlier but they said both of us should get checked out. Hazel needs it more though.”
The infirmary was bustling with activity, all crowded around one table. The Marzdulian assassin laid there, and several healers worked to keep her alive. It would likely be several hours worth of spells to do so, but they were under the queen's orders.
Hazel and Leia were attended to, but the healer only glanced at Leia. "You seem fine, my dear. Lucky you," she smiled and gave Leia a piece of candy. She gave Hazel another piece of candy and a spell, and removed the cloth. "Best rest that head, dearie. The spell healed you, but a little rest will do you good."
Clicking heels were heard, and in came the Queen herself.
She was wearing a midnight blue gown, her warhammer strapped to her back. Four guards surrounded her, and as she came into the room they secured the exits. She glanced with worry at the Black Dove, and walked forward to see the extent of her friend's injuries. A healer stopped her. "I'm sorry, your majesty. She's under some heavy magic, and we're doing our best."
"Will she survive?"
The Queen asked in a solemn voice, the kind that hid her worry and sorrow.
The healer glanced back towards the bed. "It... It's hard to tell, ma'am. It's a miracle she survived the blast. Those two just came from there, when the second blast hit," The healer pointed to Hazel and Leia. "They're alright, far as we can tell. They only caught the edge of it."
The Queen nodded and walked straight to the girls. They seemed young, probably only maids. What a terrible thing, to think you work in a safe castle and become victims of a vicious attack. How dreadful. She smiled gently and bent down slightly. She had always been tall, and with her heels stood a full two heads taller than the younger maid with black hair. "Hello. I heard you and your friend were caught in the blast. I hope you're feeling alright."
Hazel's mouth dropped open, but she recovered in time to nudge Leia. "Curtsy!" she hissed.

[div class="base"]

[div class="Img Head"]
image.jpg
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"] Interacting: Yatasal Yatasal
Mentioned: N/A
Located: Infirmary; Speaking with the Queen

[/div]
Leia

The infirmary was bustling with activity, all crowded around one table. The Marzdulian assassin laid there, and several healers worked to keep her alive. It would likely be several hours worth of spells to do so, but they were under the queen's orders.
Hazel and Leia were attended to, but the healer only glanced at Leia. "You seem fine, my dear. Lucky you," she smiled and gave Leia a piece of candy. She gave Hazel another piece of candy and a spell, and removed the cloth. "Best rest that head, dearie. The spell healed you, but a little rest will do you good."
Clicking heels were heard, and in came the Queen herself.
She was wearing a midnight blue gown, her warhammer strapped to her back. Four guards surrounded her, and as she came into the room they secured the exits. She glanced with worry at the Black Dove, and walked forward to see the extent of her friend's injuries. A healer stopped her. "I'm sorry, your majesty. She's under some heavy magic, and we're doing our best."
"Will she survive?"
The Queen asked in a solemn voice, the kind that hid her worry and sorrow.
The healer glanced back towards the bed. "It... It's hard to tell, ma'am. It's a miracle she survived the blast. Those two just came from there, when the second blast hit," The healer pointed to Hazel and Leia. "They're alright, far as we can tell. They only caught the edge of it."
The Queen nodded and walked straight to the girls. They seemed young, probably only maids. What a terrible thing, to think you work in a safe castle and become victims of a vicious attack. How dreadful. She smiled gently and bent down slightly. She had always been tall, and with her heels stood a full two heads taller than the younger maid with black hair. "Hello. I heard you and your friend were caught in the blast. I hope you're feeling alright."
Hazel's mouth dropped open, but she recovered in time to nudge Leia. "Curtsy!" she hissed.
Leia had pocketed the candy and looked up at the queen. It was very apparent who she was and she was so tall. Her neck had to crane a bit to look up at her but when Hazel nudged her she flinched and did her best to imitate Hazel's curtsy. She felt a bit nervous, this was the very queen imprisoning the woman she came here to rescue...but seeing how Natalia was being treated for serious wounds and there no sign of any one else apart of the plan. "W-we are alright ma'am...the healers here did great in helping Miss Hazel. They say she's all fine now." Leia looked away as she spoke, unsure if she should have or not but she did wonder how they were doing, best not to just stand in silence right?​

"L-leia Ma'am." She didn't have a last name, though that probably was common among the maids. Honestly she couldn't believe the queen a was here, talking to her nonetheless!! what should she do? What should she say? How was she supposed to act ? She felt awkward with out any guidance....but...she did make it this far on her own right? maybe it wasn't so bad.
Yatasal Yatasal

Orrin Silverspire
Orrin hadn't been super busy, after he returned he wandered around and relaxed. He had to think for a bit, as he didn't feel great about beating the daylights out of Gwen. He had beaten many people in his day, and killed a good number as well. It never sat well with him to kill someone outright, even though it was generally the smarter thing to do. Still, beating an ally for a mission-even if it was a successful mission- hardly seemed like anything to be proud of.

As he pondered the last week of his life, he was startled out of his thoughts when Natalia came stomping around the corner and almost ran into him. He jumped a bit as sparks of energy emitted from her.

Now Orrin was no mage. He considered them to be cowardly and preferred using the sword much more. However, he didn't need to be a great magic user to know that leaking magic in such a fashion was not good. It was even worse when it was mixed with the eyes of someone who had lost something very dear, someone who was ready to break their own moral code to avenge or solve a problem. And finally, Orrin didn't need to be a genius to know that Natalia was not in a healthy state of mind. He knew very well that he couldn't just let her go-she would surely do something she would regret; so despite her chilling command, Orrin found himself rooted where he was.

"Nice to see you too. Natalia where are you going?" He stood his ground. If she tried to go around him he would step to block her. He wasn't sure what she was up to, but nothing good would come out of it...
Natallia seethed, the angry emotions rippling off her. However, she did try to reign them in. Orrin stepping in front of her so suddenly had reminded her that she could cause problems if she let this go on.
All logic went out the metaphorical window when she remembered her baby brother's scream.
But, Orrin was her friend. He and her had gone through many adventures together. Natallia fought against her instincts to shove him against the wall and tell him to mind his own business, and cooled her head. The anger still boiled inside her, denying any other emotion entrance to her mind. "Someone killed him, Orrin," she said in a quiet, poison-laced voice. "Someone killed my little brother."

"L-leia Ma'am."

Queen Averian smiled. "Well Leia, I'm so sorry you and Hazel had to be apart of this. That woman over there, who was caught in the blast? She's a friend of mine. So believe me, I won't rest until I find the people who did this to her and to you. So if you can tell me anything at all... Well, I would appreciate it."

St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia

“ We’ll try it your way. Just please make it stop.”
Greo nodded. "Alright my friend, alright. Just calm yourself, yes? Deep breaths, there you go. Now. Take me to the source of this magic problem, and I'm sure we'll find an unintentional person at the center of it."

Queen Averian smiled. "Well Leia, I'm so sorry you and Hazel had to be apart of this. That woman over there, who was caught in the blast? She's a friend of mine. So believe me, I won't rest until I find the people who did this to her and to you. So if you can tell me anything at all... Well, I would appreciate it."

"I didn't get to see much, I only arrived after the second blast. I'm sire Hazel may have seen more. The room just smelled....like sulfur when I got there and that...there were two explosions.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back