• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ravinian Forum (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think we'll stay put for a time, it will be nice to have more people around.
Just checking but anyone knows what time of day it is? I don't think anyone mentioned it before...
I'm not sure either, so I've avoided making references to time except once I think.

Ooo, hey my dudes. Can someone fill me in?
BackSet's character's raptors are being hunted by poachers in the city to be sold in the black market. Planning to invade their HQ, my character decides to help him out, but then they notice they're being followed. A small number of the poachers hold a robbery in a pub where everyone was at, said group fought the poachers, and due to Archemis' character straight up killing a detained enemy, Revior's lawful good character screamed for the guards, but then everyone was arrested and thrown into jail for questioning.

Also there is a slave rescue that just happened for a specific seer girl from a small town. It's happened one town over from Redvale called Lerwick and the wind down from that is happening right now. Also Luna the vampire has just been introduced to Silas the werewolf's pack and there is some tension there because they are lovers.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

if you want something a little less crowded or tense, both of my characters are in conversations - my water mage character is talking with a monk in front of the monastery, and my gemstone warrior character is talking with a Draconian on the way to a jewellers.

To add on to what Arvios said, your character and mine were standing in front of the pub. I noticed one of the raptors was loose near the pub so I... kind of ditched you to chase after it.

BackSet BackSet - do you want to control your missing raptor or should I just kind of follow it to the jailhouse?

To add on to what Arvios said, your character and mine were standing in front of the pub. I noticed one of the raptors was loose near the pub so I... kind of ditched you to chase after it.

BackSet BackSet - do you want to control your missing raptor or should I just kind of follow it to the jailhouse?
Kind if just follow it.

Sometimes people close their RPs, or the RPs are somehow lifeless by the time I enter. Kind of a mandatory thing. Also, kinda letting you know I have stalked SOMEONE here.

Anyhow, if all the above are in favor, character limit?
No char limit
Make as many as you want within reason

Oh, & can I use your magic system some time perhaps? It's really well balanced and works like a charm. Kind of never really had to think about magic this deeply in a while. Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last thing, I may need a rundown of what is currently happening in the RP...I haven't had to possibly read 11 pages in a LOOOOONG time.

That's fine
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Horny pregnant vampire with an Alpha Wolf
A slave oracle rescued and now they're about to go and get her sacred shit back. An adventure basically

As for everyone else, I have no idea

for me, Silver Wolf Silver Wolf , i have a water mage who isn't doing anything now and a gemstone warrior who is milling around a jewellers shop, perhaps with a Draconian - not sure, havent read it yet properly :3

That's fine
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Horny pregnant vampire with an Alpha Wolf
A slave oracle rescued and now they're about to go and get her sacred shit back. An adventure basically

As for everyone else, I have no idea
I'll be absolutely honest with you, I have no fucking idea what is going on, how to join in, or where to join in. I just wrote literally 1220 words of pure, unrelated single-player story about SIEG and Eligius arguing whether the latter is immoral or not, thinking that somewhere along I would find an excuse to join into the story, but I was wrong.

Please, halp.

I do have one character I haven't brought in yet
Birdsie Birdsie Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

People have pretty much gotten in groups at this point. Me, Paint, and Baku are in a group and about to set out. Everyone else, I honestly don't know. I don't really track anyone that's not my character or interacting with them

I do have one character I haven't brought in yet
Birdsie Birdsie Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

People have pretty much gotten in groups at this point. Me, Paint, and Baku are in a group and about to set out. Everyone else, I honestly don't know. I don't really track anyone that's not my character or interacting with them
Hm, which character would that be?

Well as of now, me animegirl20 animegirl20 BackSet BackSet Arvios Arvios revior revior Lincs Lincs are in jail because of my character mostly and it seems that we will break out at some point in the near future... So maybe it'll be a bit hard to join? unless you want to go to jail and then breaking out with us if that's the case you're more than welcome! xD

Well as of now, me animegirl20 animegirl20 BackSet BackSet Arvios Arvios revior revior Lincs Lincs are in jail because of my character mostly and it seems that we will break out at some point in the near future... So maybe it'll be a bit hard to join? unless you want to go to jail and then breaking out with us if that's the case you're more than welcome! xD
basically what they said.

In addition: I have one character I have yet to bring in that i'm dying to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back