• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the ravencrushers ♤ ooc

Main
Here

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

this is the place to plot, chat or ask any questions !!
please feel free to post any ideas or thoughts you have about the roleplay ! cx

Last edited:

also ! Cosmos Cosmos feel free to explain your idea here so the others will be in on it ! ^^

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh *flails* XD haha, essentially I summed it up in the backstory, but she's kinda like the little mascot of the group that's oblivious to their actual job, an odd little adoptee of their mismatched family.

Ahhhhhhh *flails* XD haha, essentially I summed it up in the backstory, but she's kinda like the little mascot of the group that's oblivious to their actual job, an odd little adoptee of their mismatched family.
Can definitely see it, Truth would definitely be super sweet to her and then completely flip on everyone else. Lol

haha, well Veronica's a big softie to the girl to haha. Still trying to find a character that was the one who took her in though

haha, well Veronica's a big softie to the girl to haha. Still trying to find a character that was the one who took her in though
I wouldn’t mind being that character but I will also allow others to throw their name in the hat and allow u to choose. I could see Truth struggling with completing the mission and showing a brief moment of weakeness as he brings the best brat with him. Probably was cold at first then warmed up to her, eventually becoming infatuated with her adorableness. xD

I wouldn’t mind being that character but I will also allow others to throw their name in the hat and allow u to choose. I could see Truth struggling with completing the mission and showing a brief moment of weakeness as he brings the best brat with him. Probably was cold at first then warmed up to her, eventually becoming infatuated with her adorableness. xD
after reading over him that would fit haha, she'd probally think of him as her dad mostly, and it could tie in to his shortened lifespan, that with her young age he won't be there forever to protect her, and since the leader would know a uh, certain secret about her that would be only more worrisome, lets just say that blank magic section isn't entirely true :3 (gm is aware this is planned haha not secret from her lool)

after reading over him that would fit haha, she'd probally think of him as her dad mostly, and it could tie in to his shortened lifespan, that with her young age he won't be there forever to protect her, and since the leader would know a uh, certain secret about her that would be only more worrisome, lets just say that blank magic section isn't entirely true :3 (gm is aware this is planned haha not secret from her lool)
Yeah he is the boss, probably naturalnhe would be like a dad to a lot of people. Lol, Already some heartbreaking development there. ;_; and oh my what have we gotten ourselves into????? Lol so much plot in so little time.

Yeah he is the boss, probably naturalnhe would be like a dad to a lot of people. Lol, Already some heartbreaking development there. ;_; and oh my what have we gotten ourselves into????? Lol so much plot in so little time.
I know you shoulda seen me an mother of sorrows mother of sorrows at it XD

Veronica and him I can see as being the two more mature figures of the group, and they share a few weakness points and opinions along with having very different upbringings, I think it'd be rather interesting to see them interact, especially since it's clear at this rate she could very well fall deeper than even he has with time. She kinda uh needs help pulling herself out of the well she's dug haha

Oh man that must be a pretty deep well! Definitely looking forward to their interactions. They have many similarities but diverge in certain key aspects that could make their dynamic pretty cool. Lol it will be a chess match to see who opens up first. xD

okay but why am i already imagining the cute interactions between truth and reina,, he just seems like a kinda dad person :"") and there is a secret, but well, it's a secret soooo !! truth might have gotten himself into something angsty........

+ i already have some events that will happen planned out but that's for the characters to figure out !! hope you guys like some drama >:3c

I feel like Evangeline (Daelacroix) could go for some interaction with her. ^_^ She's got fashion advice for Reina - from her time as a noble, and it's probably not the best - and I guess Evangeline could be like, an aunt figure to her. Y'know, hangs out occasionally, gives advice, helps her with some things... while she's not taking a job, of course.

Also, I think I'll have it (if it's okay with langas) so most in the group don't know who Evangeline really is, but Truth does (obviously) and Veronica (if she's okay with it)

Also, I think I'll have it (if it's okay with langas) so most in the group don't know who Evangeline really is, but Truth does (obviously) and Veronica (if she's okay with it)
of course haha, it'll be a stinging point for Veronica though, yeesh did I accidentally magically make characters that work really well with others in this rp!? I'm shookith. XD

I feel like Evangeline (Daelacroix) could go for some interaction with her. ^_^ She's got fashion advice for Reina - from her time as a noble, and it's probably not the best - and I guess Evangeline could be like, an aunt figure to her. Y'know, hangs out occasionally, gives advice, helps her with some things... while she's not taking a job, of course.
aw!! Haha, reina would literally run around in anything you gave her though does like 'feeling pretty' she's one of the most girly characters I've ever played in fact, I feel like she'd be the aunt that let her steal the cookies before mother of sorrows mother of sorrows 's character comes in and snatches them away with a glare like, "You'll ruin her appetite for dinner dangit!?" in his mum kinda way haha. Also low-key imagining Truth as the dad and their's as the mom is hilarious.

okay but why am i already imagining the cute interactions between truth and reina,, he just seems like a kinda dad person :"") and there is a secret, but well, it's a secret soooo !! truth might have gotten himself into something angsty........

+ i already have some events that will happen planned out but that's for the characters to figure out !! hope you guys like some drama >:3c
fuuufufufufufufu, SIGN ME Up FOR ALL DAT ANGST AN DRAMA GIRL XD

Oh man that must be a pretty deep well! Definitely looking forward to their interactions. They have many similarities but diverge in certain key aspects that could make their dynamic pretty cool. Lol it will be a chess match to see who opens up first. xD
it certainly is my dude, it certainly is haha. I know right I honestly have no idea, it pans out on ic interactions with the others I suppose XD they both brood in the corner sipping tea like an old married couple glaring at the 'youngsters' (except reina because she is precious and can do no wrong but stealing cookies)

LOL I'm scared I got absorbed my plot! And yeah IKR, I really can't wait to show his fatherly side since I was thinking that the entire time when I was making him. Considering how he is, it will just make it all the more sweeter. (Then he just goes bipolar on anything that comes close to harming her. xD)

LOL, that's just awesome. Reina will probably just think she is a rich heir after awhile. xD

Hmm interesting angle, it would probably best to protect her identity. Hell, Truth barely shares anything about himself!

Well reina is an open book! that uh- knows nothing about herself. XD

Zaladrine Zaladrine oooh a secret, i like it !! it's totally fine with me ! and evangeline seems like a badass protective aunt :''D reina has a whole family already and the rp hasn't even started yet haha
heck now i gotta make my character protective of her too,, he's everybody mom friend so he's going to force her to eat veggies
and somebody just sneaks reinan candy and alfred ust bursts in like ''it's nOT HEALTHY!!!''

also !! i have an idea that i think i'll bring in the rp ?? it's not really a mechanic but,, i was thinking of 'special' jobs ! aside from doing normal jobs, i'll tailor some more long-term assassination jobs and depending on how they go about doing it.... well, i don't want to spoil it but some events will happen that can help with developing the charas ! and to keep things from getting boring, i'll control the npcs and maybe throw in a twist :^) but that's just an idea, so please tell me what you think about it ! cx

Zaladrine Zaladrine oooh a secret, i like it !! it's totally fine with me ! and evangeline seems like a badass protective aunt :''D reina has a whole family already and the rp hasn't even started yet haha
heck now i gotta make my character protective of her too,, he's everybody mom friend so he's going to force her to eat veggies
and somebody just sneaks reinan candy and alfred ust bursts in like ''it's nOT HEALTHY!!!''

also !! i have an idea that i think i'll bring in the rp ?? it's not really a mechanic but,, i was thinking of 'special' jobs ! aside from doing normal jobs, i'll tailor some more long-term assassination jobs and depending on how they go about doing it.... well, i don't want to spoil it but some events will happen that can help with developing the charas ! and to keep things from getting boring, i'll control the npcs and maybe throw in a twist :^) but that's just an idea, so please tell me what you think about it ! cx
Lmbooo and yeah I like the idea.

Hmm interesting angle, it would probably best to protect her identity. Hell, Truth barely shares anything about himself!
He'd probably have recognized her when she waltzed up in a silk nightgown and a shabby servant's cloak in the night and asked for protection and to be trained after escaping Château Larsielle. (what they called their manor) He doesn't have to say anything about it though.

aw!! Haha, reina would literally run around in anything you gave her though does like 'feeling pretty' she's one of the most girly characters I've ever played in fact, I feel like she'd be the aunt that let her steal the cookies before langas 's character comes in and snatches them away with a glare like, "You'll ruin her appetite for dinner dangit!?" in his mum kinda way haha. Also low-key imagining Truth as the dad and their's as the mom is hilarious.
Y E S. I'm just imagining Evangeline going "Hey put on this dress and let's go get some tea and chocolate, but shhh don't tell Alfred"

oooh a secret, i like it !! it's totally fine with me ! and evangeline seems like a badass protective aunt :''D
Tbh Evangeline would do anything to protect her. She's just a cute lil kid :D

LOVE ET. also yeah XD Him an Veronica can team up as veggie moms

Cosmos Cosmos they can join forces and become the official mom friends, making sure everybody is eating healthy :")

also !! once the others finish their sheets, we could start the rp !! i want to give the others a chance to finish up first of course, but i don't want to keep you guys waiting !

T The Chancellor ayee welcome to the assassin fam !! mordecai seems interesting so far, i have a soft spot for kinda mean characters so :''D i'm looking forward to seeing how these charas will interact !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back