• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Rare and Elusive {Uncommon Fandom Search}

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me:
✓ am Noi, Nova, Noivi, or any other derivative name​
✓ am 25, have been writing rp since I could go online (roughly 13 years)​
✓ willing to provide writing sample​
✓ write in third person past tense (mostly)​
✓ can write any gender​
✓ very forgetful and may accidentally ghost​
✓ will message you after a week of you not responding, will ask that you do the same for me (sooner is fine for me)​

About you:
✓ mentally mature​
✓ willing to do some planning​
✓ ghost friendly​
✓ ooc friendly​
✓ writes third person past tense​
✓ no one-liners, at least a paragraph​

Now that that's out of the way, on to the plots that I have so far.

Creepypasta
I have been writing a fanfic for about five years now. I'm not looking to recreate the fanfic in rp form, rather I'm looking for someone to rp a potential future for this universe. I don't know if anyone here has read the fic so I'll save the details for those specifically interested in doing something involving Proxies and Slenderman with me. Just know that the plot I have in mind is not intended to be romance heavy. Rather, it'd focus more on found family and platonic feelings, though there is potentially room for romance.​

Craving some OC action. I don't have much of a plot, and haven't seen Korra past season 1 (I didn't like it that much tbh) so I'm thinking an entirely new AU with a similar premise. My initial thought was rewriting the entirety of ATLA with OC's and a slightly different setting, but if you have a better idea, I'm welcome to hear it.​

Warrior Cats
I'm craving an OC clan or two! Not much by means of plot here, maybe some forbidden love, maybe a prophecy? I'd like for it to be a long term rp with multiple generations of characters. Clearly we can throw in time skips to make it easier to write.​

Homestuck
Similar to Warrior Cats, I'm craving writing a session made up of entirely OC's. I have a vague premise in mind, in that ten players (perhaps a mix of trolls and humans) are setting up to play a session together, only to enter the medium and find that half the group isn't there. Turns out, five of them are pre-scratch and five of them are post-scratch, with the time player in the pre-scratch and the space player in the post-scratch, meaning that on their own the sessions are unwinnable. So now it's up to the characters to somehow group up and finish what they started.​

That's all for now. DM if you're interested.

Last edited:
bumping - added homestuck to the list of fandoms!

Bringing this back because I’m craving some 1x1 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back