• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Quest - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What up I’ve got a question. What’s the mountain dwarves religion?

Also subspecies!!! I assume that some of the physiologies would be incompatible with one another?

Also also!!! Is there a reason to the orcs' bloodlust? Is it a cultural thing maybe like the reverence of the art of war or something or just inherent to their nature?

Last edited:
I shall add the religious tabs soon :) promise! XD and hopefully more of the ages as they may all use the same structure of year, but they track their history differently as it will contain their own development rather than others.

As for the Orcs, it’s a bit of both really. It’s in their nature to seek out battle, and they see the glory of an honorable well fought battle to be most enjoyable, especially if they gain a scar or two to tell of he great battle. They will fight battles that will not be honorable in combat, but will honor them for a different reason. Usually saving their people or something of importance to their people. Because of their thirst for good battles it has been difficult to pull themselves from tribe life and they have only one kingdom to show for it. The kingdom is a bit disorganized than that of human kingdoms, at least in comparison, but it’s actually quite well constructed once you understand how it works. They’re definitely a louder bunch in company when being friendly, especially while amped for a battle or after a battle, but when bored they will become easily aggravated and tired. They seek adrenaline because it keeps them alert and awake. Orcs that don’t battle often become sluggish and moody. But again, hey don’t fight without reason, usually if it’s their own kin it’s just to get some stress out, but if it’s with others and it’s not a skirmish for the heck of it then they have solid reasons. Like someone who stole something, or maybe they were threatened, or maybe someone is hunting on their lands without permission. Stuff like that. Things that might not seem like a big deal could actually offend an Orc and make them very angry at you. Their religion also ties into their blood lust, which I’ll be adding later. ^^’ and a page for what language I have for them will be added later on. I have most/all of the needed language for the elves done though.

Hey is it alright if i drop in a new class or subclass: apothecary
Using an array of chemicals and potions, apothevaries can surprise their enemies by outright salvaging ingredients on the field and mixing acids on the go.

Yeah you can add a subclass! :3 feel free to, I honestly couldn’t think of anything more when I was making the list XD Like I know there’s plenty of subclasses from all sorts of references but I just couldn’t think of any in the moment x3

Short bows
Long bows
Light Cross bows
Big crossbows
Mounted crossbows
Slingshots
Trebuchets
Cannons
Arcane Focuses
Staffs
Wands
Throwing knives
Darts
Probably more tbh but that’s all I can think of at the moment :) hope this helps ^^

How long is a dragon's(da almioz) or lizard's(almioz) lifespan?
Also what do we use for faceclaims??

Last edited:
What up and doin aight on my end got a lil busy since the job. ill probs start working on the forms tom or this weekend ^-^ you?

I’m all good, a bit busy myself but I got today and tomorrow off work. Saturday I’ll be posting the start of rp after work though so if we could get all characters Donen before then that’d be awesome ^^’

Also, because Flowiest not responding/hadn’t 100% confirmed they’ll be joining my friend is going to join and ignore Flowiest does decide to join then we’ll just have one extra person XD which I don’t think will be a problem. Hope everyone’s okay with this!

Hope everyone's doing well, don't forget, the RP will be starting tomorrow! :) Should also mention that when we do start the RP all the characters should witness the ritual at the same time, I'll set the scene for the most part

Whoops wasnt getting notifications for this for some reason. I'll type up my characters real quick. I've already had them mostly worked out for awhile, just didn't write it down.

I've finished my characters but can't get my computer's internet working to post it :lennyslash:
Aside from that I'm good to go, since I can write responses by phone.

That’s fine then! You can just post your reply first and when you get the chance you can post your characters later ^^’ I’ll start writing the start, I’m doing it from phone though and I’ll be at the races all night ^^’

heyo so work and uh personal issues has got me bogged down. i doubt i'll be able to finish today. probably monday or tuesday. im sorry bout that, but is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back