• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Quest for More Money Reference

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Post your character sheets here (links to a file-sharing website, PDF's, and image files are cool, most official character sheets are allowed, I'll link to a blank one below.

If you don't remember, stats are 4d6 rolls removing the last one, all races and classes, and the Forgotten Realms pantheon.

Gold: 100 gold to start minus equipment costs.

For people who don't know, this is for The Quest for More Money 5E DND campaign, in which you play as amateur bounty hunters, fighting villains, slaying monsters, and joining the ranks of a secret organization, which is accepting new players. If you don't know DND, feel free to contact me and I can help you with building a character.

Player's handbook

Character Sheets (and pre-made ones)

Interactive Character Sheet

Convenient Dice Roller

We're not starting yet, but here is the thread when we do. It'd be preferable to do things over skype, discord, or something, but we'll see later.

NemoTheSurvivor NemoTheSurvivor CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato glowworms glowworms Scarab Scarab

Last edited:
Here's the PDF I'd prefer to play over Discord than Skype. I also remembered that I coded a version of this here, which is easier for me to reference so.

STUFF
[b]HP: [/b] 30/30
hit dice (d6): 4/4
sorcery points: 4
spell slots: (1:4/4) (2:3/3) (3:3/3)
experience: 0
currency: 11.78 gp
inspiration: 0
proficiency bonus: +2
armor class: 14
initiative: +1
speed: 30
perception: 10
PROFICIENCIES
weapons: Daggers, Darts, Slings, Quarterstaffs, Light Crossbows
armor: -
tools: -
languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, Gnomish, Draconic
DESCRIPTION
skin: Dark Red
height: 5'6"
weight: 184lbs
eyes: Gold
hair: Black
APPEARANCE
tumblr_oqptfoO5XK1vuwbdko1_r1_540.png

CYRE
  • alignment: Chaotic Good
    background: Sage (Researcher)
    traits: I use polysyllabic words that convey the impression of great erudition.
    ideal: We should not limit ourselves in terms of what we study. Knowledge is our greatest asset
    bond: My life's work is a series of tomes related to a specific field of lore.
    flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information. I don't have a good sense of fear in the face of new information.
    backstory: A researcher by compulsion, she's quite passionate about expanding her mind and wants to learn every secret there is and pick apart every creature other than herself.
    Unfortunately she did not manage to get the research grant, and has turned to adventuring as a way to make a quick gold.
STRENGTH: 10 (+0)
Athletics​
DEXTERITY: 12 (+1)
Acrobatics
Sleight of Hand
Stealth​
CONSTITUTION: 15 (+2)
INTELLIGENCE: 14 (+2)
Arcana
History

Investigation
Nature
Religion​
WISDOM: 10 (0)
Animal Handling
Insight
Medicine
Perception
Survival​
CHARISMA: 16 (+3)
Deception
Intimidation
Performance
Persuasion

Last edited:
Amaryllis
player: NemoTheSurvivor
class: Sorcerer Lvl. 4
type: Draconic Bloodline
race: Half-Elf
background: Folk Hero
alignment: Chaotic Neutral
currency: 3548gp 3sp
hit dice: 1d6
armor class: 16
speed: 30
perception: 13
inspiration: -
proficiency: +2
experience: 2700
HP:  36/36
STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 17(+3)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 11 (+0)
WIS: 13 (+1)
CHA: 19 (+4)
height: 6'1"
weight: 152 lbs
eyes: Green with gold flakes
skin: Fair and slightly tan
hair: Red

• Proficiencies: Daggers, Darts, Sling, Quarterstaff, Light Crossbow; Cook's Utensils, Thieves' Tools
    Languages: Common. Elvish, Dwarvish, Draconic
    Darkvision: Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
    Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
    Rustic Hospitality: Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.
    Font of Magic: Tapped into the inner wellspring of magic.
    Sorcery Points: 2 Sorcery points max.
    Create Spell Slot: Can make spell slots by spending sorcery points.
    Level 1: 2 points
    Level 2: 3 points​
    Convert Spell Slots to Points: Change a spell slot into sorcery points equal to the level of the slot.
    Metamagic: Sorcery points can be used to twist spells and gain additional effects.
    Quickened Spell: Spend 2 sorcery points to cast a spell as a Bonus Action.
    Twinned Spell: Change a single target spell to affect two people. Costs sorcery points equal to the level of the spell.​
    Elemental Adept (Lightning): Lightning spells can no longer be resisted, and all rolls of 1 for damage are now treated as 2.

SKILLS
Acrobatics+5
Animal Handling+1
Arcana+0
Athletics+0
Deception+4
History+0
Insight+3
Intimidation+6
Investigation+0
Medicine+1
Nature+0
Perception+3
Performance+4
Persuasion+6
Religion+0
Sleight of Hand+5
Stealth+3
Survival+1

Last edited:
Okay I believe my character is done, it’s attached as a PDF. I have Skype and have never used Discord before but I guess I can learn if that’s what everyone wants to use.

Attachments

• DwarfFighter.pdf
    872.9 KB · Views: 14
First of all let me just say sorry but this has been a complete and utter pain in the behind for me to try and put into a pdf that in the end I have just gave up. Instead here is a dropbox link leaving to my character Vuya Lebi, the sheet requires you to download it and open it using excel hope this isn't too much of a problem for people.
Vuya Lebi CS
In other news I use both Discord and Skype so both those are fine with me.​

I attached my sheet as a PDF in a previous post. If anything needs editing let me know.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-quest-for-more-money-reference.325522/#post-7799983

Sylvia Meadows
6f595c5039e008c64fa48eb50fe7b345.jpg
Player: Hel
Class:
Rogue
Type: Assassin
Race: Half-elf
Background: The Haunted One
Alignment: NG
Currency: 725 Gold
Hit Dice: 4d8
Armor Class: 14
Speed: 40'
Perception: 12
Inspiration:
Proficiency:
+2
Experience: 2700
HP:  24/24
STR: (9)
DEX: (18)
CON: (12)
INT: (14)
WIS: (10)
CHA: (16)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Pale
Hair: Black

• Proficiencies: Light Armour, Simple Weapons, Hand Crossbow, Longsword, Rapier, Shortsword, Thieves' Tools

Languages:
    Abyssal, Common, Elven, Sylvan, Thieves' Cant

Assassinate:
    Starting at 3rd level, you are at your deadliest when you get the drop on your enemies. You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn’t taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit.
    Cunning Action: Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a Bonus Action on each of your turns in Combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
    Darkvision: 60'
    Expertise: Stealth, Insight
    Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
    Heart of Darkness: Those who look into your eyes can see that you have faced unimaginable horror and that you are no stranger to darkness. Though they might fear you, commoners will extend you every courtesy and do their utmost to help you. Unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them, they will even take up arms to fight alongside you, should you find yourself facing an enemy alone.
    Mobile:
    Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn’t cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don’t provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.
    Skill Versatility You gain proficiency in Perception and Insight
    Sneak Attack: Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe's distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature you hit with an Attack if you have advantage on the Attack roll. The Attack must use a Finesse or a ranged weapon.
    You don't need advantage on the Attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't Incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the Attack roll.

[/td][/td]
SKILLS
Acrobatics+6
Animal Handling+0
Arcana+2
Athletics-1
Deception+5
History+2
Insight+4
Intimidation+3
Investigation+2
Medicine0
Naturei
Perception+2
Performance+3
Persuasion+5
Religion+2
Sleight of Hand+4
Stealth+8
Survival0

Last edited:
We're taking a week's break from the main campaign while I'm away, but new players would not be turned away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back