• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thanks boss! And yeah, I think he's only ever interacted with Emmony.

I am looking forward to playing him! Especially now that he's a bit more serious than his last incarnation and a lot more conniving.
We've got a pretty interesting cast of characters so far! A lot of neutrals, I do
hope we get some more people on the queen's side. It's gonna be fun to see
how everyone interacts.

and I just realized I haven't actually posted Cae's character sheet, whoops

We've got a pretty interesting cast of characters so far! A lot of neutrals, I do
hope we get some more people on the queen's side. It's gonna be fun to see
how everyone interacts.

and I just realized I haven't actually posted Cae's character sheet, whoops

Yeee, I'll probably fill in the spots if need be. The joys of being a changeling and hopping between characters even when you only have one LMAO

The best and worst part of running a roleplay is I don't
need somebody to approve my characters. Which means
I don't have to wait, but I also get no validation, lol

Brb boss, showering you with cookies

Huh yeah, Cae and Garfield are literally on two ends of the changeling spectrum huh? It would be interesting to see how they would interact if Garfield ever shows that he's a changeling (though I'm pretty sure Emmony could already tell lol)

Brb boss, showering you with cookies

Huh yeah, Cae and Garfield are literally on two ends of the changeling spectrum huh? It would be interesting to see how they would interact if Garfield ever shows that he's a changeling (though I'm pretty sure Emmony could already tell lol)
yeah, they're pretty different. I guess that's the difference between growing
up with support and growing up abused. And Emmony will definitely be able
to tell if she ever touches him tbh. I'm really curious to see how him and Cae
will interact if it ever comes out.

awriternamedian awriternamedian Oh, right, working on the race right up now, sorry, totally spaced on it. [If it helps, I made Lorne very neutral in that he could join either side mostly depending on plot needs, so if the queen side needs more, I can push Lorne that way].

Oki Oki XD For some reason, I keep seeing the mental imagine of your boyo, being fairly muscular and 6'6, which is freaking massive, with wide shoulders and a broad chest wearing a hood and just being like, 'Oh, I am nothing extraordinary, just a normal guy out for the morning bread,' and it makes me smile.

Gonna throw out there, if any of the newer characters would have met Juliette (Since they are all not queen sided to have met Merli), please let me know! Id love to work things out!

awriternamedian awriternamedian Oh, right, working on the race right up now, sorry, totally spaced on it. [If it helps, I made Lorne very neutral in that he could join either side mostly depending on plot needs, so if the queen side needs more, I can push Lorne that way].

Oki Oki XD For some reason, I keep seeing the mental imagine of your boyo, being fairly muscular and 6'6, which is freaking massive, with wide shoulders and a broad chest wearing a hood and just being like, 'Oh, I am nothing extraordinary, just a normal guy out for the morning bread,' and it makes me smile.

Lol, I keep imagining Kav meeting Lorne and being amazed that someone is actually taller than him. Like "YOU'RE SO BIG!!! WHAT DID YOU EAT???"

Aw yiiiss we love to see it. Queen and Rebel?
Aelyn is the brother who has sworn loyalty to the Queen. He's honorable, just, respectful, and overall pretty naive. The sister, Adira, is more of a underhanded thrill-seeker who works as a freelancer.

Aelyn is the brother who has sworn loyalty to the Queen. He's honorable, just, respectful, and overall pretty naive. The sister, Adira, is more of a underhanded thrill-seeker who works as a freelancer.

Oohhhh they sound interesting already dude. And we needed more people on the Queen's side too so that's perfect!

Oohhhh they sound interesting already dude. And we needed more people on the Queen's side too so that's perfect!
Thank you! Usually whenever there's two options I always make characters for both sides. It's difficult for me to just choose one.

Heyo!! Just a new face dropping in to say I am interested and am looking forward to some epic fantasy rping with you all >:]
the name's Karma uwu

Of course!!!! OwO have you seen the CS I posted?

Aye aye sir! I think it'll be interesting to see how Samuel [one of Garfield's forms] and Nazir know each other. Samuel was part of the Royal Guard before becoming an infiltrator and all so I'd think they would have had some prior interactions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back