• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was thinking of making a foreign traveling herbalist who specializes in alchemical magic. I kinda wanted him to be like bad at speaking the language and understanding the social norms of the kingdom.

Would that be okay?

I was thinking of making a foreign traveling herbalist who specializes in alchemical magic. I kinda wanted him to be like bad at speaking the language and understanding the social norms of the kingdom.

Would that be okay?
Love the idea, personally. You could make the character and see if awriternamedian awriternamedian has anything they need you to change! Or you could wait and see if they approve the concept first, if you want to be sure!

Greetings and salutations!

I'm not sure if I'll reprise the role of some Changeling thief who is a thorn to both sides of this whole thing or just go full on rebel but I'll think about it more

Sorry I haven't posted my character yet, I came down with something. I'm essentially back to full health now so I'll finish working on him this weekend!

Made a bunch of changes to my previous character but generally the same idea as the one before. Hope he's all good! Took a bit more time than I had expected but there he is!

Hello! Currently trying to think of a cool character to add to the mix. Everyone else's look amazing so far! Are we playing a certain world, or is it more open-ended?

AI10100 AI10100 Garfield is approved! I can't wait to see him in action again.
Oh gosh, I don't think he ever got to interact with Caelyn last time, I
hope we can swing that. Talk about two different ends of the spectrum.

it's pretty open, what did you have in mind?

I'm considering creating a race, but don't want to make it too convoluted. In my research, I've noticed that some races' existence relies on being from certain areas or dimensions. If we were working in a certain world, I would want to mold it to that.

This is my inspiration for a character at the moment, but I'm still not sure.

AI10100 AI10100 Garfield is approved! I can't wait to see him in action again.
Oh gosh, I don't think he ever got to interact with Caelyn last time, I
hope we can swing that. Talk about two different ends of the spectrum.

Thanks boss! And yeah, I think he's only ever interacted with Emmony.

I am looking forward to playing him! Especially now that he's a bit more serious than his last incarnation and a lot more conniving.

I'm considering creating a race, but don't want to make it too convoluted. In my research, I've noticed that some races' existence relies on being from certain areas or dimensions. If we were working in a certain world, I would want to mold it to that.

This is my inspiration for a character at the moment, but I'm still not sure.
ooh, that looks interesting. this is definitely super open, and I encourage people to create their own races. You can make it as in depth or convoluted as you like, all I ask is that whatever you work out, you can write up a detailed enough description that another person could play that race, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back