• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness ooc

Alright. Idk if i’ll have Gareth there or not. He does own taverns and such but it’s not his usual crowd. But he could have his reasons...

So I was asleep when you posted it, and then I have school.

I'll think up of a post and type it all up later. Joseph's probably going to the tavern and talk with Emmony. I imagine in the time spent visiting the tavern, he's grown to like the seer.

awriternamedian awriternamedian I wasn't sure whatcha wanted to do this time since you were going to play the Queen a bit, but I'll make sure Asavar brings his Acting Regent Hat like last time. XD

Loki777 Loki777 Lol well nevermind! Turns out you Aegis does, in a way, work for Asavar.

awriternamedian awriternamedian I wasn't sure whatcha wanted to do this time since you were going to play the Queen a bit, but I'll make sure Asavar brings his Acting Regent Hat like last time. XD

Loki777 Loki777 Lol well nevermind! Turns out you Aegis does, in a way, work for Asavar.
Just make sure the commands that Asavar gives to Mialona are from the Queen, not himself. She's not under his command and she's unstable.

Just make sure the commands that Asavar gives to Mialona are from the Queen, not himself. She's not under his command and she's unstable.

Technically speaking, if she told him to speak with her will then anything he commands Mialona to do is by her will. Tis how Regents work.

Not really sure what you are worried about here. Outside of later down the line in fighting the Rebels, Asavar has no use for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back