• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Queen’s ball is tonight, but with this weather will anyone come?" OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If it makes sense I could have Elizabeth (I feel like she's probably a pretty good dancer) ask Saric to dance and Walter and Adelina could start a conversation between them.

Not a bad plan, honestly I've been waiting for someone to mention a marriage alliance with words. I feel like Walter wouldn't get any subtlety unless it slapped him in the face lol.

In the nicest way of course. Mainly due to the fact he isn't expecting it and has no court experience. I hope I'm making walter come across as lovable and not annoying.

Last edited:
Great post snowstormspawn snowstormspawn . Lol I'm not sure what to do next. I'm not great a dancer but I want to keep it going.....

Hmm, not sure either. Do you think they should wander around the castle or something? I’m thinking hard what I want to do with this... @kath1893 feel free to chime in!

I’ll think about it at work today and when I come back I’ll let you know if I came up with something good! But I like your suggestions.

I'm really sure about what should happen next. I think some of the group could wander off around the castle. If they do maybe they could run into Prince Rile who I think was in the library (?). I'll keep thinking about it and tell y'all if I come up with any better ideas though.

Oh? RayneIlStorm RayneIlStorm What do you think about the whole group ending up in the library together and finding the secret passage, which may lead them to discovering some more of the clues that will solve part of the mystery? I’m getting some ideas here... and you know, with that many people whoever they speak to about what they find will have to believe them.

kath1515 kath1515 startergomer startergomer

Hey sorry snowstormspawn snowstormspawn quadraxis201 quadraxis201 but a family thing came up and I won’t have time/energy to post for the time being, I was really looking forward to this story but things are too overwhelming right now for me to keep up, I might be able to come back much later if you’ll still have me but who knows. Anyways feel free to keep Maris as an npc, or pretend she’s not there, or whatever works for you. Hope you all have fun!

Hello guys, some work stuff has come up recently that has made it harder to do the rp. So I'm going to have to back out as well for now. Very sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you guys have a great rp!

startergomer startergomer Vestige Vestige

Thank you for letting me know about his guys! I hope that everything goes well for you all and that you will be able to return eventually. In the meantime I’ll be sending you positive vibes! I love having you guys but IRL is always first of course, never problem if you need some time away😊

Sorry for being inactive for a while guys, this has been a particularly stressful week for me and I’m very busy trying to figure things out. I’ll be back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back