• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Queen’s ball is tonight, but with this weather will anyone come?" OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am unsure as how to proceed with Owen´s party. Would you guys like to meet them, or should they go their own way so you can go off into the frozen wilderness? If the latter, Owen´s party will probably reach the castle without running into any problems.

I am unsure as how to proceed with Owen´s party. Would you guys like to meet them, or should they go their own way so you can go off into the frozen wilderness? If the latter, Owen´s party will probably reach the castle without running into any problems.

Oh, we could definitely do the first! I’ll incorporate it in my next reply to bring you back into it so that you can write again! And that way the party can have peace of mind that Owen is safe and move on to the mountains to do some of the more action-related stuff (:

Oh, we could definitely do the first! I’ll incorporate it in my next reply to bring you back into it so that you can write again! And that way the party can have peace of mind that Owen is safe and move on to the mountains to do some of the more action-related stuff (:

Also, Maris Vestige Vestige has asked Vincent if they're getting near the village which, if the first option is what we're going for, he could say yes to, and then mention how the scent trail he is currently following belonged to one of Owen's horses when they arrive, or something along those lines.

Rile goes to the library to mess around and criticize the royal family's choice in books. I could make him evil, but then he'll die :(
What is there to do in the library anyways?

Don’t worry I work every day from 9-5 and go to bed at 10 so I’m extremely limited as well, haha. That’s why I didn’t make this with a crazy literacy expectation. Hope to get out a reply tomorrow as the weekend is upon us! (:

No, it's totally fine! He's just an attention-seeking butt and isn't used to being ignored 'cause he's so important

And he might forgive or he might not! I don't know, he's a big baby! XD

Oh, I'm just exploring! I'm fine with him being by himself. I'm just curious about the library! Is there anything in there? If not I can go back to the ballroom

Oh, I'm just exploring! I'm fine with him being by himself. I'm just curious about the library! Is there anything in there? If not I can go back to the ballroom

Oh ok! I had to make sure. I don’t want anybody feeling left out.

I think that if he moves the right book he may discover a hidden stairwell, but as for what’s in there, honestly up to you! Maybe some magic tools or an experiment lab, something like that.

Hey, I´m sorry for not posting much lately, but I´m not in my best state right now (got a sprained lung, which I can hardly believe myself). Still, better a short post than none at all.

Hey, I´m sorry for not posting much lately, but I´m not in my best state right now (got a sprained lung, which I can hardly believe myself). Still, better a short post than none at all.

Oh my god I’m sorry to hear that! I hope you’re ok! Please don’t feel any pressure or anything – we’ll work with it. Please take care and focus on getting better. Health comes first!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back