• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "The Queen’s ball is tonight, but with this weather will anyone come?" OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Her Royal Majesty decalres that ye may mingle amongst thyselves here.
Behavest thyselves accordingly. ;)

Yes! I love it! :D

By the way, startergomer startergomer , Walter is SUCH a likeable and sweet character! I just want to give him a hug or have a chat with him irl something and I've only just been introduced to him, that's some brilliant writing I wish I could do myself, hahah

Thanks! gosh I definitely didn't expect that reaction. Honestly, I haven't written much before but I appreciate it a lot nonetheless. To be fair though your doing a really good job too. It helps a lot to have such a good character to bounce off of.

Yes! I love it! :D

By the way, startergomer startergomer , Walter is SUCH a likeable and sweet character! I just want to give him a hug or have a chat with him irl something and I've only just been introduced to him, that's some brilliant writing I wish I could do myself, hahah

I second this he must be protected at all costs. Also really appreciated the AN tidbit you wrote on the plague too.

I LOVE Walter :hearteyes: He's the best.

Also guys I'm making a German-inspired princess character shortly, please don't be mad at me haha I'm just trying to honor my heritage and live my fairytale fantasy life. She won't be a mary sue, I promise *-*

I LOVE Walter :hearteyes: He's the best.

Also guys I'm making a German-inspired princess character shortly, please don't be mad at me haha I'm just trying to honor my heritage and live my fairytale fantasy life. She won't be a mary sue, I promise *-*

Yesss do it! Live your dreams! XD

Also I’m super hyped to see some devious characters, can’t wait to see what shenanigans they pull! That said everyone’s characters sound amazing too, this is gonna be a fun group.

Yesss do it! Live your dreams! XD

Also I’m super hyped to see some devious characters, can’t wait to see what shenanigans they pull! That said everyone’s characters sound amazing too, this is gonna be a fun group.

Speaking of devious characters, Princess Adelina will be established to have an older brother who is somewhat evil, and he will ALSO be free to claim for anyone who wishes to!

But also this is the sickest witch art I have ever seen. Inspiring. I would use this if I didn't have so many characters already.

1601336956262.png

Wow guys, thank you so much! I didn't know Walter was so well loved! Hope I do a good job writing him.

Also about the plague, yeah it actually ended up being a really good deal for the survivors of the plague, a golden age if you will. See before that, Europe was kinda population heavy. Serfs were worthless as there were loads of them, you farmed in tiny 1/2 acre plots, and had no wages. After the plague, by freeing up so much land, serfdom as a system in Europe essentially died as now land was owned by the peasants themselves instead of their lords who as stated above often fled or died. Also, since so many high skilled workers were killed, the few who survived were able to get much more money for their work. All of this meant that after a while, you had a a lot of moderately wealthy landowners who formed the basis of a new middle class in Europe. Obviously loads of monarchies survived but this event basically started the process by which land was beginning to be collected under larger governments instead of tiny feudal states.

Speaking of devious characters, Princess Adelina will be established to have an older brother who is somewhat evil, and he will ALSO be free to claim for anyone who wishes to!

But also this is the sickest witch art I have ever seen. Inspiring. I would use this if I didn't have so many characters already.

View attachment 786967

I bloody well LOVE that design, it just planted a seed in my brain that exploded into ideas for a shady lady character!

Didn't want to get too descriptive, wanted any potential interactions to have some leeway in terms of setting.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Even so, there is beauty in nature's wrath, let fear not cloud that truth." Leopold turned back to him "There's a reason that artists tend to favor such sights for references."

"They'll use anything for reference, whether it be a force of nature or a filthy wall."

I loved this, it made me laugh, and feel called out. XD

Sorry I've been radio silent today, it's been really busy and it's now past midnight - I'll write my next post tomorrow, in which I'll also hopefully be introducing the other two characters. Sorry again! X

Vestige Vestige I feel the strong urge to make a head of the guard to go with Maris on the rescue mission what do you think? *-*

Also I promise I will get myself together and fix my sleep schedule so I can write replies in the morning before work LOL. I want to write more so badly but I’m settling into a new job atm

kath1515 kath1515 Approved!

Everybody is, however I need to go to bed quite soon tonight and will be officially adding them tomorrow. I will write a long long post before I go to bed though!

Tattletale Tattletale feel free to jump right in with Saric where I left off! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back