• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings --- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ”π‘π’π”πˆπ“ πŽπ… π‡π€πππˆππ„π’π’

elijah

σηℓу Ξ±Ξ·gΡ”β„“
hello !! i'm elijah, but i go by eli mostly. i'm looking for a rp partner to roleplay with me through pm's, so if you see this and you take an interest, please message me about it with a plot you're interested in, whether it's one of mine or an original plot !! here are a couple of rules i'm looking to hopefully be up to par and acceptable for my partner <3 side-note !! the roleplay can be in a pre-made or reserved thread if you'd like. i'd just prefer pm's to keep it tidy here.

• firstly, literary expectations. i'm fairly lenient on this front, but we will never never have one-liners, please !! i'm alright with shorter responses if we're in rushes or low on motivation/material, but i will almost always submit at least two good-sized paragraphs with about five or six paragraphs getting difficult sometimes. but i truly believe the longer the better !!
  • second, i would prefer this to be m/m. i'm alright with m/f if i'm playing male, but i'm much more interested in m/m and i won't be open to playing f/f or a female role, because i'm male and well, as you can imagine playing a male would be quite difficult for me.
  • third, my replying schedule is quite scattered and all over the place, but i try to get up at least a response a day. usually, i can get up two to three though, especially if i'm very interested i can get up much more, but please wait at least five days to bump our roleplay if you feel so obliged <3
  • fourth, i love aesthetically pleasing character spread sheets !! it doesn't need to be such of course, but i do enjoy them and mine more than likely will be. and the spread sheets can be either long or short, that part is up to you !!
  • fifth, i enjoy playing the more dominant roles as far as relationships go, but i'm open to anything, really. while we're on the topic of character specifics, i would like the age range to be either high school aged, so around 15-18, or around college aged (19-25), and anywhere in either of those is fine !! but if the roleplay goes in a romantic direction, the characters age gap must be less than six years for the college age range and less that four for the highschool age range. any more just makes me a bit uncomfy !!
  • i am very comfortable with dark/triggering themes !! the basics that i'm not okay with, non-consent and incest. those are about my only triggers and i love crime, and dark themed roleplays as well as fluff and angst, so take your pick, im all ears !!
  • sixth, should there be linked appearances, i would like them to be realistic !! i know some people like drawn or illustrated appearances, i would prefer realistic please. thank you beforehand for reading this set of rules !! i hope to enjoy a roleplay with someone soon <3

pairings !! (bold is the side i'd prefer to play)
prince x servant/captor/stable-boy
stalker
x victim
mafia/gang leader x lackey/civilian/rival member
bad boy x good boy
bad boy x Christian boy
codependent bish x mentally ill bish

many many more that i can't think of right now because i'm drawing a blank < 3 :')

a27a6f216c0011a7e6421778c4db3f02.jpg

who here is the better man, for you've chosen life over love
eli + 17 + he/him

i'd also like to add that i'm interested in:
medieval roleplays
modern/realistic roleplay with high school or college au's
out of school au's
crime
very very very very much angst, yessir.
mafia/gang involvment
basically anything with lots of action and adventure and badass shit with romance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back