The Purge RP (Closed For Now)

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• -I can play either Male or Female Characters
    -I don't really touch MxM Pairings, not that I have anything against them
    -Unless I have Writer's Block, I will type minimum up to a Paragraph and a Half.
    -There will be days that I don't respond at all, but on bare minimum, I will provide responses at least once a week.

SynopsisThis Purge will be set in the Summer of 2019. While the Purge has already passed, the New Founding Fathers of America has other plans due to feeling that the latest Purge was a failure. To compensate, there will be a second, longer purge. However...this one is gonna come by surprise. Instead of the usual twelve hours, this second longer purge will be lasting a full twenty-four hours. There will be no heads-up, no warning and no planning ahead. However, the NFFA are feeling a little merciful, so citizens will get one hour to prepare.

What are you going to do? Are you just fighting to survive the next twenty-four hours? Or are you participating in the Government-sponsored Destruction, Mayhem and Murder?

Last edited:
Giving the Thread a quick bump. Thread has been revamped with BB Code now that I am getting the hang of it. To be honest, I'm actually proud of myself with how far I've come ^^
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey I’m possibly interested, but I can’t read the dark and black text. (Might just be my eyes). If possible could you tell me more about it or some way so I know about it since I think the purge is a cool idea

Hey I’m possibly interested, but I can’t read the dark and black text. (Might just be my eyes). If possible could you tell me more about it or some way so I know about it since I think the purge is a cool idea

Synopsis

This Purge will be set in the Summer of 2019. While the Purge has already passed, the New Founding Fathers of America has other plans due to feeling that the latest Purge was a failure. To compensate, there will be a second, longer purge. However...this one is gonna come by surprise. Instead of the usual twelve hours, this second longer purge will be lasting a full twenty-four hours. There will be no heads-up, no warning and no planning ahead. However, the NFFA are feeling a little merciful, so citizens will get one hour to prepare.

What are you going to do? Are you just fighting to survive the next twenty-four hours? Or are you participating in the Government-sponsored Destruction, Mayhem and Murder?

Synopsis

This Purge will be set in the Summer of 2019. While the Purge has already passed, the New Founding Fathers of America has other plans due to feeling that the latest Purge was a failure. To compensate, there will be a second, longer purge. However...this one is gonna come by surprise. Instead of the usual twelve hours, this second longer purge will be lasting a full twenty-four hours. There will be no heads-up, no warning and no planning ahead. However, the NFFA are feeling a little merciful, so citizens will get one hour to prepare.

Thank you I didn’t think of copying it

Hey there! This sounds like a fun idea!
Glad to see that you guys are interested. Please PM me to see if we can work something out. On another note, here's another Purge RP I'm hoping will garner enough interest.

Users who are viewing this thread