-- the proud --

my char would be the wild one and she actually is usually always with hint hint someone but she is still nice and compassionate and stuff. she'll be only like, 20 so our characters would have had to meet only a few years before that or something

my char would be the serious one, and probably the mom in the relationship. Always reminding her not to fuck around with people too much, or it's gonna bite her in the ass. Plus, she be the cold and brutally honest one

2 minutes ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

my char would be the serious one, and probably the mom in the relationship. Always reminding her not to fuck around with people too much, or it's gonna bite her in the ass. Plus, she be the cold and brutally honest one

thats exactly what my character needs tbh

14 minutes ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

your char is exactly what my char needs. Someone to teach to be wild once and in while

!! love this already

ok so im done

however, i went off and my char has powers bc it was passed down in her fam, but i did say death allowed her to make it stronger???

im praying that thats ok

16 minutes ago, Chrysalism said:

ok so im done

however, i went off and my char has powers bc it was passed down in her fam, but i did say death allowed her to make it stronger???

im praying that thats ok

that's totally fine < 3

@Doubt so, do all of the characters have to be hella old (like actual age, not appearance age), or can some be relatively new to the circus and therefor younger?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread