-- the proud --

I was considering playing a grumpy Vampire but I might just try something a tad more whacky, still really undecided ^^''

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide between a somewhat messed up and mentally unstable girl with an unhealthy obession with knives - so a knifethrower, if we are allowed to make people to join the circus - or a guest who was basically dragged along by his friends and is terrified of the circus. Or something else. I have basically 3 character sheets done for three ideas but I can't decide xD As soon as i've decided my sheet will be up :)  Also would we be allowed more than one character because my other idea was two creepy circus twins (Because that isn't cliche at all xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide between a somewhat messed up and mentally unstable girl with an unhealthy obession with knives - so a knifethrower, if we are allowed to make people to join the circus - or a guest who was basically dragged along by his friends and is terrified of the circus. Or something else. I have basically 3 character sheets done for three ideas but I can't decide xD As soon as i've decided my sheet will be up :)  Also would we be allowed more than one character because my other idea was two creepy circus twins (Because that isn't cliche at all xD)

you are allowed to make people who have already joined the circus. i also love the second idea as well! you are allowed to make more than one but we already have a pair of twins, sorry!

Hey V, circus included animal tamers right, and magical people who can control certain elements? 

Oh and can Shift have a crush on death? Or will it cause me to not be accepted?

@Doubt

38 minutes ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

.....You and my character if we get accepted, about to have to fight for death's hand

who says death only wants one lover m8?

giphy.gif

@T I R E D + P R I N C E no but i am so mad at u,  ur like my fucking replica rn

i was making an animal shifter who was the elephant rider in the circus ok and now i just.....MMMMM

1 minute ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

.......Oh my god....I am so sorry. I just really like animal shifters T-T

Maybe they could be friends...?

they could have an act together!

sometimes one is the animal or whatever and the other is the show girl or whatever!

and since this is a show where the acts are supposed to be kinda magical, they could display their powers kinda, like my character won't be able to shift fully into animals she has never seen, but she can take things like the skin pattern, feathers, etc so she decorates herself bc she loves being flashy

they could have an act together!

sometimes one is the animal or whatever and the other is the show girl or whatever!

and since this is a show where the acts are supposed to be kinda magical, they could display their powers kinda, like my character won't be able to shift fully into animals she has never seen, but she can take things like the skin pattern, feathers, etc so she decorates herself bc she loves being flashy

Yes, that would be really cool. Shift can't shift into animals she hasn't befriended, and she hates being flashy....oh the scenes these two would create

2 minutes ago, T I R E D + P R I N C E said:

Yes, that would be really cool. Shift can't shift into animals she hasn't befriended, and she hates being flashy....oh the scenes these two would create

my char would be the wild one and she actually is usually always with hint hint someone but she is still nice and compassionate and stuff. she'll be only like, 20 so our characters would have had to meet only a few years before that or something

Users who are viewing this thread