• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the project | revamp

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] height: 580px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 530px; width: 400px; background: #d4dcdf; margin-top: -65px; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=scrollbox2] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 32px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 300px; font-size: 11px; margin-left: 40px; text-align: justify; line-height: 16px; color: black; [/class] [class=img1] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/88/75/9f/88759fe2de1394d7beaadac3caf8b67b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -0px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img2] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/09/8a/d0098a0624a5375da8516f0ea9d74c4d.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -0px 0px; margin-right: 55px; margin-top: -210px; float: right; [/class] [class=img3] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/ce/91/bcce91048b07c42fcbf089be3bd6d8fe.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -0px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img4] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/7b/9f/cb7b9fb9247513b0e79d4f0fc3a053e4.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -0px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -210px; margin-right: 55px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 55px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -25px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #d4dcdf; color: black; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=title]the project.[/div] [div class=containercont][div class=scrollbox][div class=scroll][div class=img1][/div] [div class=img2][/div]
[div class=text]

Dear Students of Sir Higgins Public School,

Yes, it's true, the school has burned down. While we are still unsure of how the fire started, we are doing everything in our power to see if we can figure it out and keep it from happening ever again. That being said, there is no longer a school for students to attend. I know you all felt this was a second home to you and you showed such school spirit, but unfortunately, we are unable to teach you at the establishment anymore. As a community and school district, we have compiled a list of various schools that you might consider enrolling in.

I know it is difficult for those of you in your senior year, but don't worry, it'll be fine. Accommodations have been made to make the transition as easy as possible and to relive all stress you may have. In addition to this, we have decided to pair up you, the students, with a group of exceptional students from the school you may decide to transfer to. this is to ensure that you will not be alone and you won't be intimidated by the culture of the new school. I hope everyone has a great rest of the year and for those of you who will be returning next year, we are excited to see you again.

Warm regards,
Principal Williams

Sir Higgins Public School was a popular and affordable school for those in Toronto who weren't able to send their children to better schools. The students were known to have issues, whether it was behavioral or simply just academic. But the school was a fun place for them and made learning very fun. There was a lot of school spirit, even though it was considered one of the lower schools, next to alternative schools of course. Yet it seems that these students were not even allowed to enjoy their school and the time they spent there. This is because a fire burned down the school during winter break, leaving it barely more than a ghost of the once-bustling and lively building.

This devastated the students of the school as they had no idea what caused and what they were supposed to do. Luckily enough, the faculty of the school came together and presented a list to the students and their families, showing what schools were opening their doors to the poor students. Each student was allowed to pick a public school or be homeschooled, depending on what worked best for them and their families. Among the list of schools was a place that nobody wanted to go to. It was one of the higher ranking high schools in Toronto, the students all being very smart, gifted, wealthy, or all of the above. It was a last resort. Sadly, this last resort was the only place left for the final group of students to decide where to go. [/div][/div][/div] [div class=scrollbox2][div class=scroll] [div class=img3][/div] [div class=img4][/div]
[div class=text]

Congrats on making it through the plot. I'm Uki and I am the GM of this roleplay! I'm bumping this roleplay because some characters dropped and I would like some new people. It's currently active but we'd like some new characters to help liven up the place! Here is the CS link so feel free to apply and I'll invite you to the discord!

In short, this roleplay will focus on a group of students who went from a more, lower-class school to one of the higher class ones in the city of Toronto. It was the only school left with enough space to fit them, so naturally, there wasn't any way out of it. At this school, they are paired up with a group or two of the most sociable students that often set 'the example'. Basically, when the two groups collide it's a mess due to all the mixed views, backgrounds, and personalities. However, the principal of this school is treating the new students as a 'project' and offering extra credit to those who stick around and help them out. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know!

➥ This roleplay requires realistic face-claims!
➥ You are allowed up to three characters and currently, I don't have a limited amount of space
➥ You are only allowed to make one public school character (at the moment)
➥ You will be invited to the Discord once your character(s) have been accepted
➥ Follow all of RPN's rules and keep everything PG-13
➥ Romance is great but not required (fade to black if needed)
➥ This roleplay is set in high school in Toronto, Canada so that that into consideration when thinking of characters
➥ Minimum of two paragraphs per in-character post
➥ You must make a minimum of two in-character posts PER week
➥ Please do not join the roleplay if you cannot be active in the Discord or IC
➥ If you have read the rules, make sure to list your character's favorite color in their character sheet[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back