• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the project | open

hi hi~ i have a couple questions regarding this thread. i'm v interested in joining (i'll be creating a boy) and if i'm correct we can play students transferring from sir higgins public school or students already at stephen vanier secondary school? and the students from sir higgins are the transfers and the students from stephen vanier are the projects?

hi hi~ i have a couple questions regarding this thread. i'm v interested in joining (i'll be creating a boy) and if i'm correct we can play students transferring from sir higgins public school or students already at stephen vanier secondary school? and the students from sir higgins are the transfers and the students from stephen vanier are the projects?
Yes that’s correct. You can either play the students that are transferring or the ones that are the role model friend group the principal is having the transfer kids hang out with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back