• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Project - OOC

There are three different ways to spend your points for an immediate return if you don't want to bank them: Skills, Attributes, or Powers. A brand new skill will cost you 3 points. Or, you could put the points into your stats, boosting your numbers. What are you in the mood to do?

Would KS Paranormals be doable for 3 points? Might come in handy later on, and I'd have a motivation to pick up the skill.

Would KS Paranormals be doable for 3 points? Might come in handy later on, and I'd have a motivation to pick up the skill.
Yes. That would give you a 12- roll on that skill, and every +1 to it will only be 2 more points.
how much do I need to save up to get a cone blast type thingy with Damien's claw?
For two points, you could get a 6d6 Blast in your Multipower with the Area Effect Cone advantage to it.

A 6d6 Blast won't do much against hard targets like Al-Kahar, but against normals, that will rattle them good. Since we are supposed to be a super-agent level game, that should be a workable buy. Go for it.

Sherwood Sherwood Are there any other combat skills in reach that would be interesting for me? For now, the sniper rifle seemed to do its job damn well, so I might not have to change something immediately - but it can't hurt to know more about the options, right? I'd be interested in anything that would improve my skills as a sniper, don#t want to branch out.

Sherwood Sherwood Are there any other combat skills in reach that would be interesting for me? For now, the sniper rifle seemed to do its job damn well, so I might not have to change something immediately - but it can't hurt to know more about the options, right? I'd be interested in anything that would improve my skills as a sniper, don#t want to branch out.
If you want, a 3 point combat skill level would give you a +1 with small arms, such as pistols and rifles. Your current skill of "Rifle Training" gives you a +2 right now, but despite the name, it does apply to other small arms, just not heavy machine guns or grenade launchers. You could change the name of the skill levels to 'Weapon Training' to better represent that if you'd like.

Think I'll go with KS Paranormals first - can never hurt to have more insight. Sheet should be updated in a bit.

I will give everyone some time to ponder their sheets before starting on the next chapter.

uhhh, I don't have the link to the weapons page... thinking Damien should probably take something other than just his silenced pistol.

Sub Machineguns have a good amount of 'reach out and touch someone', doing good damage and most can be silenced.

uhh yeah I'm here I'd just kind of... forgotten about this for a bit, things weighing me down a bit more than usual, so didn't feel like being the one to take the lead at the moment.

I'd go with Arachne+Scott / Monty+Damian+Meniru. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back