• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Project - OOC

If it has the Laser tag, its added into the OCV bonus of weapon.

Silanon Silanon , got a sheet up for you. If you have any questions, feel free to zip me a message and I'll hook you up.

Go ahead and post your sheet to review. The sooner that everyone has their pages up and done, the sooner we can start the hijinks.

Oh... I thought I said I needed your help with the sheet. Been a while since I've looked at HERO system, and I don't have the handy program my GM let me use back then.

Oh... I thought I said I needed your help with the sheet. Been a while since I've looked at HERO system, and I don't have the handy program my GM let me use back then.
Ah. I misunderstood. Give me some ideas on what you want; a Speedy Trickster Fox? A massive Brick of a Rhino? A swift and deadly Shark?

So uhh I'm open to suggestions, but as I said in the interest thread pistol shrimps. I did a bit more reading up on em after posting and they are pretty cool. Admittedly some of how their 'shot' works is because it is in water (there's this cool thing called sonoluminescence where the air bubble that the shrimp makes and which causes the shockwave, when it collapse for an instant it generate temperature of several thousand degrees and an instantaneous flash of light) but given we're going to be playing teenage mutant soldier animals I figured that shouldn't be too much off a problem :p

So yeah, I picture a tech/engineering expert who uses his one gigantic claw to weaken/collapse enemy positions and blast enemies into next week.

Might have missed this one between all the other posts - hope that's still the current concept?

Sorry; I remember seeing it now. Give me a bit to make something up for you to look at.

Monky Monky I have a sheet up for you to take a look at. It is my first work effort to make a Thunder Shrimp, so hopefully what I envision matches with what is in your mind. There are 15 points of Disadvantages that need to be allocated, but I don't know what kind of quirks you want to have. You'll also need to think about what your primary weapon(s) will be.

So, now that Monky has his sheet, is there anyone else that is still in need of work on their characters before we start?

Do you have any Vulnerabilities? A strange Psychological Limitation, besides being Protective of Your Team? An Enraged if one gets KO'd, perhaps?

I should be good.

Will we be doing actual sessions at some point, or will most of the RP be handled on-site?
All Play by Post. I've been running games here since 2005, and have lots of practice with the PbP system.

Thank you for that positive vote, Psy. I do try my best to make a fun experience for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back