• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Professors Of Hogwarts [ Open/Accepting ]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
You've received your letter, been sorted into your house, and ...well some years have passed. But you are back in Hogwarts!

tenor.gif

This time you will be experiencing the Wizarding World for the eyes of a Professor at the esteemed Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. In this AU we will be taking place in the modern date with the whole Voldemort debacle said and done. Canon plot may or may not be referred to- but it is not the most important aspect of this RP though. Looking to fill all class positions with a staff comprised of your OCs. (Feel free to request a canon character if you'd like though). This would revolve around a Slice-Of-Life kind of story, however, events and scenarios will be thrown in to keep things interesting. In addition, I would be more than open to some plot ideas to keep the whole thing rolling.

The Kind of Writers I Am Looking For:
Active - preferably once a day (flexible)
Engaged - interested in the story and the other characters
Detailed - I don't expect you to know everything or remember the books perfectly but don't be afraid of describing your surroundings, how you're feeling, etc. and do not fear a good wiki search.
Literate - I am hoping for 2-5 paragraphs from my writers. More or less will of course be fine, but that should be the average.
Here for a good time - conflict is cool but don't go throwing a wrench in everything because you can.

giphy.gif

This RP is currently in the planning phase and I am open to your suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and request!

Hi again, I did have a question about roles! Would it be a first-come-first-served situation for the different teaching roles (i.e. Transfiguration Teacher. DADA teacher etc)?

Hi again, I did have a question about roles! Would it be a first-come-first-served situation for the different teaching roles (i.e. Transfiguration Teacher. DADA teacher etc)?
Great question and yes! Feel free to request I reserve one for you if you're in the process of making a character.

Ooh, in that case, can I reserve the History Of Magic Professor please? (: That subject was not given justice in the books, bloody Professor Binns!

I think I'll reserve the Charms professor. There's an infinite range of possibilities with that class.

Oenanthe Oenanthe - I saw that flying was reserved but there is no name there. Just wanna make sure that it is actually taken before considering any of the other positions.

Okidoki - then I will consider deeply whatever positions remain. Just as a cursory interest - Ancient Studies and Ancient runes are both electives. To my mind they have a lot in common - much like how my Afrikaans teacher also taught latin because of the linguistic overlap. So, if I don't want to take one of the major classes but still want to emphasize my position, would it be possible to take on the position of both? As some sort of ancient cultures/runes wiz. I imagine the board of the school would be open to such a thing. One salary for two subjects. I am probably only planning on doing one char, so I want to make them count.

Hey! Is it possible for me to take Filch's place? I always thought he was really weird and negative in the series, but I feel like his position has a lot of potential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back