• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Professors of Hogwarts [Open/Accepting]]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
You've received your letter, been sorted into your house, and ...well some years have passed. But you are back in Hogwarts!

tenor.gif

This time you will be experiencing the Wizarding World for the eyes of a Professor at the esteemed Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. In this AU we will be taking place in the modern date with the whole Voldemort debacle said and done. Canon plot may or may not be referred to- but it is not the most important aspect of this RP though. Looking to fill all class positions with a staff comprised of your OCs. (Feel free to request a canon character if you'd like though). This would revolve around a Slice-Of-Life kind of story, however, events and scenarios will be thrown in to keep things interesting. In addition, I would be more than open to some plot ideas to keep the whole thing rolling.

The Kind of Writers I Am Looking For:
Active - preferably once a day (flexible)
Engaged - interested in the story and the other characters
Detailed - I don't expect you to know everything or remember the books perfectly but don't be afraid of describing your surroundings, how you're feeling, etc. and do not fear a good wiki search.
Literate - I am hoping for 2-5 paragraphs from my writers. More or less will of course be fine, but that should be the average.
Here for a good time - conflict is cool but don't go throwing a wrench in everything because you can.

giphy.gif

Click Here For RP
I am open to your suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and request!

(I love how my title reads like Desperate Housewives)

Last edited:
The way I see it, it would be about the daily suffering of a group of teachers trying to maintain safety for a few hundred kids with magical powers in a school chock full of monsters, traps, and extreme OSHA violations.

Totally interested man!

Last edited:
The way I see it, it woul be about the daily suffering of a group of teachers trying to maintain safety for a few hundred kids with magical powers in a school chock full of monsters, traps, and extreme OSHA violations.

Totally interested man!

Great potential for some very unique watercooler chat.

I'm usually more of a 1x1 type of gal, but this is right up my alley! Only thing I'm unsure of is being able to post once a day if it is expected I write 300 words + Is it a strict requirement ?

This highly appeals to me both as a teacher and a Harry Potter fanatic 😂 Please count myself as interested! I express a similar concern to Hella Downweather Hella Downweather about posting once a day, I could probably commit to every other day/every three days when things get busy. I might be able to do a post a day though!

EDIT: I might also be able to offer a unique perspective as someone who deals with 11-18 year olds for living too haha.

This highly appeals to me both as a teacher and a Harry Potter fanatic 😂 Please count myself as interested! I express a similar concern to Hella Downweather Hella Downweather about posting once a day, I could probably commit to every other day/every three days when things get busy. I might be able to do a post a day though!

EDIT: I might also be able to offer a unique perspective as someone who deals with 11-18 year olds for living too haha.
Tell me about it... X_x - As for this, looks really cool. I'll keep an eye on this definitely.

I’m super interested in this idea! This is a really cool spin on things. I’d throw my hat in as well!

Feel free to hop in OOC chat to reserve spots and chatter with me about your ideas and desires for the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back