• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Professors of Hogwarts [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
83b5bcb90be2edbfe95f284ba903c529.gif

HMMMM

Would I be able to reserve the professor who takes care of the biology classes? Like, obviously that is kind of broad and not the right term, but yo ucatch my drift.

HMMMM

Would I be able to reserve the professor who takes care of the biology classes? Like, obviously that is kind of broad and not the right term, but yo ucatch my drift.

Ooo boy. Um you mean like Herbology or Arithmancy?

Gilzar Gilzar

Do you have a preference? (As of right now Im only marking off one slot per character but if we find ourselves with extras I might let people teach more than one course).

The unclaimed sciency ones (in my opinion) would be Herbology, Arithmancy, Alchemy, and maybe Care of Magical Creatures. I'd love to see some one take Care of Magical Creatures in a sciency direction because usually it's played by some really basic girl whos an ~animal lover~ (I'm @ing my self here btw because I have done this type in the past).

For the Potion teacher, I'm kinda at a crossroad between playing an ex Hufflepuff Granny that is way too sweet for her own good or an ex Healer of St Mungo that took the position to "relax" (except it's not relaxing at all. Someone please give back all the moody patients she had to deal with before instead of the demons she has to supervise in class). What do you guys think?

Hella Downweather Hella Downweather
That is an interesting conundrum! I love Grannypuff so much, I could totally envision that type of character, but Please I'm So Tired is a good take too. I think my vote might be granny. Whats everyone else feeling?

Gilzar Gilzar

Do you have a preference? (As of right now Im only marking off one slot per character but if we find ourselves with extras I might let people teach more than one course).

The unclaimed sciency ones (in my opinion) would be Herbology, Arithmancy, Alchemy, and maybe Care of Magical Creatures. I'd love to see some one take Care of Magical Creatures in a sciency direction because usually it's played by some really basic girl whos an ~animal lover~ (I'm @ing my self here btw because I have done this type in the past).

I’d LOVE to do a care of magical creatures professor if that’s alright with you!

btw Oenanthe Oenanthe i was interested in having my character be an animagus, if that's okay with you that is

Hello all! I'm still pretty new to this site, so apologies in advance for when I have any formatting or linking issues, because I'm sure I will.

Oenanthe Oenanthe , would I be able to reserve a spot for a healer in the hospital wing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back