• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Prismatic Queen [D&D 5e Campaign] Character Sheets

Sounds like quite the adventure. I'll get working on the spiffed up CS for him tomorrow. Hopefully Calla will be 100% done by then too, and maybe even the rest of the CS submissions so we can get this train rollin ;D haha

Just looking over my character sheet and I realised that I forgot to ask you. I was wondering if I could modify the skill proficiency for the hermit background. Medicine and religion don't seem very applicable. Maybe Nature and Animal Handling instead?

Everything else seems good to go. :)

I understand if it doesn't fit with the campaign, as a more steampunk-esque setting is more fitting.

The only way I'll allow guns is if we're using Matt Mercer's gunslinger class. Also, as of now, I have 3 confirmed characters, and 2 players working away on theirs, so you'd unfortunately have to wait until a spot opens up in the party, as this campaign revolves around a party of 5. You'd be the first person I go to, however, as a replacement should someone become too inactive or decide to drop.

I don't know if I want to wait for this campaign, since it sounds awesome. But I guess I'm gonna have to so out me on the list.

You'll be first in line for sure. I just want to give Umbrie and Ithinkcat the chance to respond and decide if they can work with the options I've given them before promising either of the last two spots to someone else.

Sure, as long as you have all the proper info. I just need the basics of what the character would be like at level 4 and figured the official CS was easiest for most people

think i am going to have to drop out of this before i even start. you can find somebody to take my place.

giphy.gif

Do you want the introductions in the main thread or here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back