The Principle Journey: Wrath of the North Main IC

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 226904

Kairi didn't respond to the lieutenants comment about waiting to come in when the okay is given. She just rolled her eyes at the statement and walked with him over to the stool. She took a seat on the stool while watching Donar move behind the curtain that split the large room in half.  This room was bigger than any Kairi had ever stayed in 'Perks of being a lieutenant..' she thought to herself. Her nose sneering once she caught sight of the House Sirius Emblem. She knew he said that he didn't like knights either, but the sights the emblem brought a sickening feeling to her.

Coming back from the other side of the curtain was Donar with his medical kit. Kairi cursed under her breath when he poured the disinfectant on her wounds. Damn did it burn.. her eyes narrowed on him for a moment as he got the other stool and asked her how she ended up in the condition she is in.

"I'm not positive on how it happened. I remember going to the tavern last night and waking up this morning in the woods next to a bear corpse. So if I had to take a guess...I got drunk last night and fought a bear." She says in a casual tone like its normal for people to do out and fight beats drunk. She then cringed a bit in pain as the needle went threw her skin.

"U..Uhm..thank you for stitching the wounds up...and not telling anyone about the mark.." she said in a soft tone of voice. Her head looking down at the stitched wounds on her leg.

@Jack Rakan

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. 5am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he stitched her up, Kairi's @Kairikudo explanation for the wounds, he only paused for a second or two before continuing on, "At the risk of annoying you, I would have to say that you were reckless... About as reckless as the Vice commander..." This would be the second person Donar knows who would get drunk and get into some fight with some kind of beast. He's told the VC about how that was irresponsible for someone of her rank.

This mercenary group has many, many reckless and strange people. He wondered again why his master would assign him to work with these people. 

But of course, if there was a order sent to Donar to return, he would leave that day. But for now we would serve under the Commander.

Like before though, he preformed his task expertly. When Kairi suddenly thanked him for stitching her wounds, and not telling anyone about her mark, he at first didnt say anything, replying a few seconds later.

"As a Officer, I am supposed to watch over those under me. And, as for your mark... I respect the privacy of others, and as you do not want it known, I have no reason to reveal it."

Though he said that, he did invade once before to care for Kairi's wounds before. But, if he didnt she might have died. 

"As I am almost done, would you kindly not do this again, as I am still subject to leave this place at any time, I doubt you want anyone else to know about your disposition, unless you trusted them." This was more or less him telling her to stop getting hurt so much.

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 226904

"You say that as if I don't know how to be careful. I know exactly how to avoid getting fewer injuries, I choose to be reckless." Kairi corrected Donar. She clenched her teeth as her hand curled up into a fist. No matter how many times she's been injured, no matter how many times she's had her wounds stitched up, it still hurt like a bitch.

She wasn't lying when she said she knew how to be careful. She in fact did, but she saw no point in being careful when she had no one to defend or protect.

As the lieutenant moved to the wounds on her back, she pulled her long black hair over her shoulder to give him better reach. Her eyes closing and her teeth clenching with Every poke and pull of the thread. Her eyes opening once more when she heard his response to her thank you. For some reason his comment made her feel at ease. Her fingers began to play with strands of her hair.  Her head turning back to face him when he spoke once more, asking the mercenary not to do it again.

"I can't control what I do when I'm drunk so I can't make that promise to you. If it happens again and you are gone, then I'll just bleed out. It's not like it'd be a great lost if that were to happen." She said in a calm tone of voice. She would rather die than let others see the mark on her back. Not that she actually cared if she was to live or die.

@Jack Rakan

Archus Barriye

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. 5am[/COLOR]

It was five o' clock in the morning, so Archus was asleep.

Flashback Dream

Archus was just a boy. It was after he was removed from his mother's care and placed into an orphanage that was run by the Keepers of the Holyland Alliance. He was bruised, scarred, and still in recovery from the night he was almost killed by his mother in the sea.

"He still hasn't spoken once Sister Rina." Said a nun outside in the hallway. Archus was in the sleeping room, but he never really slept.

"I know, I know darling. Would you feel like talking if your mother tried to drown you? He's a very troubled boy, been through more than most of us." Replied Sister Rina.

"But what if the.. you know.. drowning damaged his brain? What if he never talks again?"

"Oh hush up you, thinking like that never helped anyone. Even if that was the case, the Keepers have a place for everyone on Elegos, they will guide him down his own path"

In the sleeping room Archus laid with his eyes staring up at the ceiling veiled by darkness. He didn't feel anything inside like he used to, nothing changed the emptiness. The nuns had to basically force him to eat and get out of bed. He had no desire to anything, he wanted to just die and get on with it. There was no one that cared about him anymore, he was worthless like his mother always said. He was the reason his daddy died, or that's what she told him anyway. Archus believed it, what had he ever done to deserve to be alive? Nothing as far as he knew. There was nothing but an empty stare in his eyes, no sign of life or thought as he looked up into the darkness. 

View attachment 174959
Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am

Character Stats: HP: TBD / SE: TBD / CCA: TBD

[SIZE= 16px]With great speed this Andromeda ( @Andromeda Arc )  moved in towards Antarah. Although he could barely see her movement, as it was fast and in the dark, he could sense her energy signature. However she was able to close in on to his person with not much of a reaction from him. One would wonder if he lacked the speed to react to her or perhaps the terror did not leave him and was shocked in place. However it was none of those reasons. Out of her own mouth she revealed what he already understood. She would be able to destroy the entire Fortress and many lives would be lost. As with the time before, he felt his strength inadequate to deal with her and merely offered himself perhaps as a way to spare the lives of the others. Antarah could not trust her words or promises, but had little choice in that matter. " Please... spare them. " he had remained quiet through all of her boasting and reminiscing but uttered a feeble attempt to plead for his fellow comrades. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]He soon felt a loss of energy and power, draining his spirit energy first was her priority. Then she would move on to finish him by literally draining his life. Then suddenly, in all that was happening he realized he missed the fact he could sense Belluam ( @MsPolite ) approaching his room, by the way her signature was moving she was in a hurry. He wondered if she realized what was going on. She would be in great danger if she entered, and knowing her manners, she would barge the door open without hesitation. The situation was turning from bad to worse. He could not go peacefully, for she would die too, and many others once a fight broke out. Now he had no choice but to fight. Concentrating as if in meditation, he put into practice what he teacher had taught him about controlling the flow of his spirit energy. He was now putting up a resistance to Andromeda drain. " SHIREN*!!! " Before she could realize he would cut her down and drew the blade from its sheath putting great energy into the swing and at such a close range it would deal incredible damage if not death instantly. [/SIZE]

* Shiren : The name of the sword drawing technique that uses lightning elemental.

Belluam Sansuis

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am56d9de42bc85e3b4866a8047b2f66e20.jpg

@Shin Positron Laser@Andromeda Arc

Belluam was running up the stairs as quickly as she humanly could, almost tripping on a step. She has to hold on to her make shift skirt along with her dagger that she takes everywhere. Belluam's nostrils were flaring as she began to strain from the long sprinting. She felt queasy as well. Knowing Commander Antarah, no one should have been able to approach him without his knowing or in such an indirect way without being found out. So that only left two options, that woman in moon was either expected or very powerful. As Belluam neared the door leading to the commander's quarters she did not let up speed but gave a final burst of speed. Bellaum with her mighty strength able to rival even some of the most burly men, rammed through the door breaking it of its hinges. With her arms spread wide Belluam sprinted head long attempting to tackle the lady of the moon. But to Bella's surprise the mystery woman moved faster than Bell could anticipate, tripping Bella over Antarah's bed and smacking into the commander. Belluam quickly got back up taking her dagger out and putting it in front of her self in a defensive position as she grabbed Antarah by the shirt making him get off his ass. "Get up you old fool!" She said to him as she glared at the woman. "Now who are you and what do you want with the Commander?" Belluam yelled to the other woman with her blade pointed toward her. Belluam was a bit flustered as her makeshift skirt was threating to fall but Bell held it firmly in her left hand.

Mistress of the Starless Sky, Andromeda

Where: outside fort milestone

When: Feusen 16th 997 CYAD

With: @Shin Positron Laser

STATS: HP: n/a /////////////////// SE: n/a ///////////////////// CCA: n/a

" its almost done, dont struggle now. " she said draining his spirit from his body. the more she took the stronger she became. " it took forever to find you, and now its just sad to see it end this fast. " then she felt sometihng was wrong. for some reason it was getting harder and harder to siphon his energy. something was up but it was too late, the sword sliced her diagonally upper body and a bit of the lower too. the lightning was zapping from the slash and she stepped back a few. with her hand on her chest she leaned forward as if in pain when really she trying to hold in a laugh. " hahahahahahahaha, good try antarah. good try. it really stung me a little. " she moved her hand out of the way and showed him nothing had happened, not even the clothes had been cut. the lightning element was the only thing that had any affect at all and that was rapidly losing its force too. " do you have anything else? " she said her hand glowing to resume her energy drain.

Just then someone barged in the room and tried to take her down, but Andromeda dodged this weirdo with little effort. she was kinda surprised it was a woman but her face looked pissed off. " really now young man, I bet you stayed in the north for these wenches and ladies of the night. how utterly degrading for you antarah. " this 'thing' was far from any woman she thought as she said something. " well its really none of your business you beast of a woman, but we were just having some ' fun' on the bed till you bothered us. " her hand was firing up literally into a large ball of fire.

Turian%20Kuhaku%20face.jpg

Turian Kuhaku

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D.

Spirit energy reserves: 33

Turian had finally opened the letter. It ordered him back to the temple to continue his energy sensing training. This was surprising to him, he thought it would contain something else entirely. Something more like an appeal to his nature as to why he should return, stuff like that. But instead all it contained was a request to return and an offer of additional energy sensing training of a difficulty to which he would think himself not ready. Now that sounds like a challenge he will not turn down. Another opportunity to show the temple that he is better then everyone else there.

Turian had been awake all night, thinking it over and finally decided to go. If Antarah was awake he decided to go immediately to him, as he stood up he used his energy sensing in an attempt to locate the commander, Antarah Genzah. He couldn't quite find his signature, somehow he couldn't seem to remember it. But what he did sense didn't sense right. There was some energy at .... at Antarah's room that felt odd. He had never sensed anything like it before. Turian moved off towards Antarah's room in hope that all was fine and his sensing was just off. A new reason to train it more.

Character Name: Jerusala Beenie

Character Combat Info: HP TBD / SE TBD/ CCA TBD

Date: Feusen 16th 997 CYAD

With light footsteps, Jerusala treaded the stone pathways that led to the Norhad Swords’ base of operations. The small, barely heard echoes produced by her feet were lost by the plethora of trees that accompanied the pathway’s direction to the main gate. As she walked, she checked her pack for money, identification, food, and other supplies in order to prepare herself, if she were to meet any Norhad Swords, or better yet, the mercenary. Despite her worrying, a smile remained on her face, as she recalled a few jokes, she’d spoken to the townspeople before embarking on her journey to the main gate. Her jocular nature protected her against paranoia, and uncertainty.

In a matter of several minutes, she found the base’s entrance, and in front of the entrance, a man cladded in a white attire, Antarah, remained erected as a guard, at least in Jerusala’s opinion. The sight of a person encouraged her to pick up the pace, and so she rushed a bit in comparison to her prior walking speed. The novelty of the base, and Antarah’s attire clearly peaked Jerusala’s interest as well as her naivety. Jerusala remained stationary just about several meters before Antarah’s front side, and promptly revealed herself as Jerusala Beenie, “Hey-o Sir-- my name’s Jerusala Beenie. Is this the Norhad Sword’s base of operations?” While speaking, she rummaged through the belongings in her pack in order to be ready to present documents.

Anyone who saw Jerusala would notice she had leather armor, two Rattle-shaped white maces at her side, an array of gems scattered around her attire, jewelry, remnants of white fabric, and a traveling pack.

@Shin Positron Laser

View attachment 174959
Antarah Genzah

[SIZE= 16px]Earlier that Day.[/SIZE]

@Ultraman

[SIZE= 16px]Having returned from the Conference in the Capital, Antarah had been promised much needed supplies, especially regarding fortifications and building materials. New Housing would be needed to accommodate the 200+ militia and families that may follow them. With the Kingdom Affairs Office upgrading Milestone to Fortress Status, the entrances would need much needed repairs. The Commander had spend the better part of the afternoon looking over the requests he was to forward to the Kingdom Affairs Office for approval. Antarah sensed someone approaching from afar. He turned around and notice a single person hurried making their way towards the main gate. He was surprised that it should be a young girl, but even more astonishing was the fact she was in combat attire. He wondered if another runaway has decided to join the mercenary guild, or perhaps she was related to someone in the Fortress. " Hello young one. " he responded to her polite greeting and introduction. She had asked if this was the Norhad Swords HQ. " Yes, it is. Welcome to Milestone Fortress. I am the Commander here Antarah Genzah, how can we help you? " [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Current Time.[/SIZE]

@MsPolite / @Andromeda Arc

[SIZE= 16px]It was certainly like Belluam to attack first and ask questions right after. Andromeda's speed was unreal, dodging Belluam's charge and Antarah getting the brunt of it. She pulled herself together quickly and grabbed him to face Andromeda together. Even in his weakened state they both realized something had to be done against this powerful being. " Thanks, Bell. " he grabbed her by the shoulder to lift himself while he used his sword to stabilize himself. If they were to stand any chance, Antarah would need the entire Fortress awakened and battle ready. " There is only one monster here Andromeda. Not in the most vivid imagination would you be a fraction of the woman that Bell is. I swear on the Celestial Guardians, you will be stopped Usurper of lives! " The Commander had been panting rapidly trying to adjust to his lack of energy. He finally was able to stand properly just as Andromeda was poised to burn them alive, and looked at Belluam. " Just like at Gladstone, Bell. " he mentioned. Only Belluam would understand what the mentioning of the city of Gladstone would mean. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 16px]Current Time.[/SIZE]

@MsPolite / @Andromeda Arc

[SIZE= 16px]It was certainly like Belluam to attack first and ask questions right after. Andromeda's speed was unreal, dodging Belluam's charge and Antarah getting the brunt of it. She pulled herself together quickly and grabbed him to face Andromeda together. Even in his weakened state they both realized something had to be done against this powerful being. " Thanks, Bell. " he grabbed her by the shoulder to lift himself while he used his sword to stabilize himself. If they were to stand any chance, Antarah would need the entire Fortress awakened and battle ready. " There is only one monster here Andromeda. Not in the most vivid imagination would you be a fraction of the woman that Bell is. I swear on the Celestial Guardians, you will be stopped Usurper of lives! " The Commander had been panting rapidly trying to adjust to his lack of energy. He finally was able to stand properly just as Andromeda was poised to burn them alive, and looked at Belluam. " Just like at Gladstone, Bell. " he mentioned. Only Belluam would understand what the mentioning of the city of Gladstone would mean. [/SIZE]

Belluam Sansuis

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am56d9de42bc85e3b4866a8047b2f66e20.jpg

"Just like at Gladstone." was what Antarah said, bring a knowing gleam to Belluam's eyes followed by a quick smirk. Suddenly her hands ignited in a flame. Belluam then yelled  "Die!" before she whipped her hand forward along with Antarah. A wave of fire shot from her hand and a blast from Antarah's sword combining into one larger all engulfing most of destruction. In an instant the room felt like a furnace, then another following instant it seemed as the room exploded with all the glass shattering an a billow of smoke clouding everyone's vison. Belluam took the needed cover to take out her waystone. Her hand fumbled with he stone as the shock of the explosion still shook her nerves. She also began coughing and noticed the room was also on fire. As Bellaum crouched low with the waystone close to her lips she spoke with an Urgent tone. "Calling all Commanders and Captains, we are under attack, repeat we are under Attack at the Commander's spire!" Belluam's vison was getting blurry by now as she was lacking the vital oxygen for her lugs. Belluam hackled while standing up and taking Antarah in her arms to carry him out. He seemed weak before but now it was apparent. He was lacking in spirt energy. Belluam hurried out the room and down the stairs to get away. That was all that was in her mind, to get away from safety. Belluam had only been afraid this much once before. Flashes of a fire long ago came back to her as she ran down the stairs carrying her commander huffing and puffing. It took every ounce of will to keep from collapsing. Her lungs burned, and her eyes stung as well as her legs were so sore from running. Until she barged through the entrance door dropping Antarah on the ground, pant for air. But as a shadow was cast on to the two. Bell's pupils shrank as a shivering fear ran down her spine. "No... No how could you.." Belluam turned to look and saw the Lady of the Moon..

@Reinhardt  

@Ultraman

@Unwavering Knight

@Kairikudo

@Jack Rakan

@Creekstar

@Andromeda Arc

@cokemonster        

Date: Feusen 16th 997 CYAD

Upon hearing the mention of Milestone Fortress, Jerusala Beenie broke into a small smile for a few seconds due the relief she gained from finally knowing that the fortress’ name was correct with the information she received from another. “Commander Antarah Genzah, uh Sir,” she nervously commented, before regaining her speech’s composure, “I would like to join the Mercenary’s Guild!” Then, she bowed at about a forty-five degree angle in order to illustrate a respectful tone with her body. After several seconds of bowing, she raised herself up, and she noticed the gates once again. Her determination didn’t sway, and she was more than ready to receive Antarah’s response. In the meantime, she forgot about her documents, due to the suddenness of Antarah’s question. As a result, she dropped the documents she originally looked for back into her pack. Despite her traveling alone, fear did little to penetrate her stature, but due to her young age, she lacked the necessary nonchalant composure required in a formal conversation. In fact, dawn wasn’t close to cracking out any significant existence of sun rays, so the chilly aspect of the weather permitted her to be somewhat discomforted and stiff during her exchange with Antarah.

@Shin Positron Laser

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she talked about her dying so lightly, Donar remembered how he thought the same way back at the academy. of course, being taken in by the Sirius family and then being sent to the front lines. he tought that it was fine to die in battle, but when he actually saw the Blood wars with his own eyes.

There was no Honor. Just Death.

"I used to think, that battles are were people die with honor and glory.... I never gave thought to whether or not I died." He said finishing off. "I said before, how I was a Knight, who half way through was taken by the sirius family. But I was a Solider." he stood up and took the tools and items to a desk and cleaned them. "I was sent on loan, like i am with the Nohrad swords, To fight on the front lines of the Blood wars against Lanark to the northwest borders."

His voice didn't feel strained, the things that happened were of the past. "Thats where I learned there was no honor or glory... it was a waste to die even for the sake of dying itself, or protect secrets. It was a waste to let comrades die... Thus is war.." he didnt know if Kairi saw the horrors of that war, sure she may have had a bloodthirsty tendency and enjoyed fighting, but he doubted that she saw those horrors.

"So, don't talk about dying so lightly. Besides, If I ever left, if you be a shame if you died before you... what was it you said? 'Kick my Ass'?" he grinned slightly.

That's when he could have sworn he felt an explosion. "What in the.." thats when his waystone held a very stressed and winded voiced Bellium, warning that they were under attack and it was at the Commanders Spire... Donar moved quickly to his armor, it was easy to put on so it was quickly. "Miss Kudo, I am confident in my stitching so your wounds wont open again, but I would advise that you dont fight regardless. What say you?" he said putting his wrist guards on.

@Kairikudo

Kairi Kudo

View attachment 226904

Kairi closed her eyes as she listened to him speak of how he use to think the way she did and about how he fought on the front lines during the blood war.

"Well of coarse there is no glory or honor in dying period. Wars are just full of pointless deaths. The reason I don't care if I die isn't for honor, glory, or to keep some secret. I lost the ability to care for my own life a long time ago. Why should I care so much about living when there's no one for me to worry about living for." The tone in which she spoke was as calm as it was before. Her head turning towards him, her expression lacked all emotion as it always seemed to when she was not fighting or teasing someone. Though she was dead serious about what she said. 

"It would be kind of hard to kick your ass if you were to leave pretty boy." She said with a snicker as she teased the lieutenant by calling him that. The relaxed expression soon faded when she felt the expression. Her look becoming more serious when she heard the distress message.

"Miss Kudo? Don't call me Miss Kudo, you make me sound old. It's just Kairi to you." She corrected him, scoffing a bit at the thought of it making her sound old. "Like hell I won't fight. The place is under attack and expect me to sit here like some damn damsel in distress?" She said pushing herself up off the chair. "I'm half tempted to kick your ass now if that's what you expect." She said turning towards him. Her black eyes narrowed into a glare.

@Jack Rakan

@MsPolite @Shin Positron Laser

EXPLOSION~! the minute she attacked antarah and belluam also launched their attacks. it was a threeway hellfire inferno and Andromeda was getting excited just seeing the attacks meld into each other trying to push and counter and then suddenly exploding with great force. " AHAHAHAHA this is so much fun~! just like old times~!" she yelled grinning like a crazy person with wide eyes and laughing like no tomorrow. while those two were safely moving out of the fires way down the castle halls Andromeda was shot outside breaking up a part of the wall near the window she came through. Her hood coat was completely ruined so she tossed it, not like she needed to hide her presence anymore.

she floated in mid air in front of the light of the moons and spotted the two trying to catch their breath. " yeeesss, thats it the fear and dread, how delicious that face looks... more.. MORE shall I want of your people Antarah. just like I did before." she looked at the lake. " hmm very nice, come and do my bidding soldiers of death and bone. " skeletons of the dead in the lake were walking onto the shore and would attack anyone close enough. but that wasnt all. a giant antarnae was marching over the fortress walls, special something extra she prepared just in case.

Engagement Scenario:

Belluam's Call to arms was answered with great fervor. The Fortress came alive with mercenaries filling the streets and torches lightning up the roads and home in the living district of the castle. Andromeda had summoned an army of undead from the lake walking ashore. This would make any evacuation by airship difficult with this army and Andromeda both near this area. From the West Wall a giant Antarnae, one only possible in myth, crawled into the inner area. It's body was the size of nearly 2 scout ships side by side, and the legs were 3 times the thickness of any ship masts not to mention probably 20m long when flattened out. Using Belluams Waystone, Commander Genzah issued an evacuation to the Main Gate and for all the Field Operatives to give the Civilians cover.

Note Ooc: A suggestion would be to break up the groups evenly between the three battles. If you have someone in mind that you want to help engage an opponent, let them know.

Title of Battle:  The Triforce Battle

[SIZE= 16px]Battle Post limit:  TBD
Engagement Party Members:
[/SIZE]@Reinhardt / @Jack Rakan / @Helral / @Kairikudo / @cokemonster / @MsPolite / @Proletariat / @Unwavering Knight / @Ultraman
[SIZE= 16px]Opponent(s): [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px](1) Mistress of the Starless Sky, Andromeda[/SIZE]

Controler: @Andromeda Arc

HP: ???

SE: ???

CCA: ??

ATK: ??

DEF: ??

EVA: ??

( 100 ) Reanimated Skeletons

Controler: NPC, Controled by Players

HP: 3

SE: 0

CCA: 2

ATK: 2

DEF: 0

EVA: 0

Special Condition: Artes Instantly destroy NPCs and can destroy up to 3 times the Arte Level in Targets. If you launch multiple artes, it is the Arte level X 3 X the number of artes launched in your post.

( 1 ) Giant Antarnae

Controler: NPC, Controled by Players

HP: ???

SE: 0

CCA: 10

ATK: 10

DEF: 10

EVA: 0

Special Condition 1: Approved NPC units will be specifically directed to this battle. Players may use their abilities without the SE and CCA restrictions.

Special Condition 2: Every ATK roll of the Antarnae equals (2), so if you roll 8/10 HITS, then it means there are acctually 16 ATK rolls of damaged launched

Special Condition 3: Artes do Double ( 2X )the normal damage

[SIZE= 16px]Allies: Norhad Sword Field Mercenary [/SIZE]

HP: 3

[SIZE= 16px]Each Field Battle has 50 Mercenaries attached to it. Players may write what help these extras provide. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]For the battles against the Antarnae and the Reanimated Skeletons, you may roll 2D6 the result equals the amount of damage done against these targets.
Objectives:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Defend the Fortress at all Costs[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Protect Civilian Population as it EVACs[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Surrounding Terrain: Please use this link about the Fortress  [/SIZE]

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/260744-organizations-and-peoples/?do=findComment&comment=6919351

[SIZE= 16px]Weather: Early morning, Clouds roaming the sky.[/SIZE]

Date: Feusen 16th 997 CYAD 5 A.M

Sleeping on a bench, Jerusala awakened to the sounds of panic and footsteps, as well as the light from the plethora of torches that seemed to lead to the area that Jerusala had entered the fortress from earlier in the day. She sat horizontally upwards, before planting both her feet on the fortress’ stone pavement. Then, she looked around, remembering she busied herself with eyeing the fortress’ marketplace, since she wanted to see if the gem made its way here by any circumstance. Unfortunately, she slept for only several minutes, so her cranky mood transpired easily, as she questioned a nearby torch-wielder, who decided to ignore her due to the current situation. It wasn’t long until Jerusala spotted a single spooky, scary skeleton seemingly swimming in Annabelle’s pond, which influenced Jerusala to feel somewhat uneasy. Yet her curious, adventurous nature encouraged her to scout it out, rather than to flee; therefore, she traveled from the marketplace’s stone pavement to the pond.

At the pond, she visibly conveyed the skeleton with accuracy, since she placed herself closer to the scene. After blinking several times to ensure her eyes weren’t tired, she spotted an array of white dots from afar, which she assumed were skeletons. A few words escaped her mouth, after noticing the horror, “Holy gems, I got myself into some terrible necromancy nightmare.” She pinched herself to guarantee herself she wasn’t dreaming. With no avail, she fled the pond, realizing the gravity of the situation. She’d known she couldn’t handle her foes, since she’d never faced a skeleton before. She thought, “Where’s that commander, when you need one,” while sprinting towards the crowd of torch-wielders. Her current intent was to follow these folk in hopes of finding a Norhad sword.

(( Feel free to guide my character somewhere, she’s searching for a Norhad Sword ))

[FONT= 'Cinzel Decorative']C[/FONT]ecil [FONT= 'Cinzel Decorative']S[/FONT]anger [FONT= 'Cinzel Decorative']& [/FONT][FONT= 'Cinzel Decorative']G[/FONT]rifyn [FONT= 'Cinzel Decorative']V[/FONT]arelle

A collaboration between @cokemonster and @Reinhardt

Home-Page-Divider.png

Fort Milestone, High Walls of the Main Castle

Feusen 16th, 4:40:02 AM

Twenty (20) Minutes Prior to Moon Lady

Along the high walls of the main castle, the glow of several lanterns dot the otherwise unbroken darkness blanketing the fortress. The half-moon shed only the outlines of sharp structures and nocturnal vermin scurrying between the wall's slabs. 

One of the lantern's wielders, an unlucky behemoth who would blend well without the light, strode with thunderous footfalls. His unflinching strut was matched by his quickened glances in all directions. This hyper-awareness many would call paranoia was nothing but the ordinary for him. It was this attentiveness that usually won him the "prestigious honor" of nightwatch. His protests fell on deaf ears. The fact that any intruders would hear him coming leagues away proved not enough for his superiors to volunteer someone else for the job. This much time spent on nothing but a path to follow and one's thoughts for company always led him pondering what he'd rather not. Combat. Action. Going out, getting a job done and getting some coin. That was the ideal mercenary experience. Not this shit. Especially not with-

"EISS! YO, WAIT UP!"

A grunt exuded from the towering suit of armor. He paused his step, focus broken. He resolved to aim his frustration at the tiny boy, another watchmen and his assigned partner. He was out of breath by the time his still growing twigs of legs could carry him, but was back to jabbering in little time.

"Man! You're really quick on your boots. How do you even run in all that armor?", blonde lad, presumably of the same age as Timore, stood beside the large man covered in pure steel, still panting as he placed both of his arms on his knees. 

Lann Farna was his name. A new recruit of the Norhad Swords, who is currently undergoing some training to hone his unrefined skills and reveal what his potential is all about. Although beneath the cheerful exterior, this young lad seeks to find the missing pieces to the puzzle of his past, and his mysterious familiar.

A heavy sigh could be heard from the humanoid pile of metal. "I just do. Try to do some rigorous training, and maybe you'll be something more than just a little kid."

"I'm not just a little kid! I-", the lad tried to prove his worth, only to be cut off by the voice of the man inside the giant metal suit.

"Yes, you are. You can barely catch up to my pace."

"But I did catch up! And that's the thing.", Lann continued. "I may be a little kid, but I am something more than that! After all, I will soon be out there discovering the world and its beauty!"

Another sigh from the giant tin man named Eiss Therck, a mercenary with a secret no one needs to know. His arm arched over his back and placed just above his nape, well, the nape of his armor. "Here we go again with the nonsense."

Meanwhile, in the background, two mysterious silhouettes seem to appear and disappear at various locations. They might just be shadows of their fellow mercenaries on patrol duty, or simply a strange shadow cast upon by the moon's light. Nevertheless, these two are just too busy to notice it. That is, until Eiss suddenly heard a cracking noise in the midst of this supposedly silent night. Metal shuddered as he whipped his neck away from the annoyance. The sound did not repeat itself. To the lad's great confusion Eiss strode toward the patch of dark that was the source of it.

Lann barked and trotted along, though every three strides of his was but one for Eiss. "Ok ok ok maybe you can slow it down just a bit-" He ran into the wall of cold metal and stumbled back. Eiss had his fist up and clenched fiercely; Be quiet, it said. And as if on que, another sound came from further along the wall that now both heard clearly. It was a horrid cry of some avarian creature which echoed from various directions. Lann inched closer to Eiss looking just a bit worried with his lantern outstretched. "W-what was that? Sounded like a... a hungry griffin." He gulped.

"That it does." Eiss agreed, then thought better of it. There was something clearly off about that cry. "...but it isn't. It's clearly born from a human throat. Just a cheap imitation of bird of prey... almost as if... a signal."

What Lann had seen sense they began their patrol had just been Eiss walking normally. With a burning suspicion lighting his spirit up from this otherwise dull patrol, Eiss was now hauling ass.

"HAY!" The lad was left in the dust.

The cry repeated, and though Eiss had trouble discerning its exact location due to the estrange echoing, he eventually found its source far along the high wall. Sitting between the chest-hieght crenels was the shard of a familiar blue gem. He snatched it up, confused. The pearlescent blue waystone he'd seen only lieutenants and commanders use had just been left there? He thought better of this highly regarded mercenary contingent, but with the prior week's bar bustle and now the misplacement of waystones, he was beginning to wonder how they earned their fame. Yet realization struck him, bringing with it yet more questions. He whirled around toward the other directions he'd been hearing the cry, and guessed there were other shards laying somewhere on fortress ground. But why? Why would anyone leave waystones lying around?

"Who's there?" Eiss called into the shard. His voice was replicated as far off whispers. There was no reply. The crying had long ceased, and Eiss suddenly felt flustered. Was he being tricked? He wasn't sure. Lann caught up ragged for breath just in time for Eiss to gather himself. "Whoever left this here has left others... as if it were a lure. Which means the crying is a distraction Whoever this is wants us to investigate the others. Come on. Whether this be a drill or a prank, I will not be had so easily."

Lann fumbled to a halt with even less breath than before. "Hue... -Uuuuh, what? You're not making any sense. Shouldn't we sound the horn or something? What if it's a-"

"Be quiet and follow me!" Eiss left great wakes as he took off. If whoever was testing his skills as a guard wanted him to investigate the shards, he would do the opposite.

Lann groaned, and dragged himself back to an earnest jog.

Home-Page-Divider.png

Fort Milestone, Infirmary

Feusen 11th, 2:47:12 PM

"Did I just hear you say that, or was it just my imagination?", Grifyn said, surprised at the proposal of Cecil. Stealing a mere object is easy, but stealing from a highly ranked military officer? That's an entirely different thing. Especially one with that kind of reputation.

"Your ears haven't been injured," Cecil said, hands tented as he ought to do, yet now carrying a blatant sense of conspiracy. He even had his legs crossed there in the mundane guest chair as though it were his refined leather throne. Only he could hear his own tripping heartbeat.

The quaint room fell silent with tension replacing the solemn farewells exchanged. The brevity had gone with Liera's departure, allowing Cecil to finally unveil his rehearsed pitch. He'd did so with the sort of briskness he thought Grifyn could handle, yet the newly awakened had been caught off guard, it seemed, and so he repeated himself with less patience being hidden. "I require safe passage through the Kingdom of Anadaque. Specifically, a map of the Argyle Range which lie within the contested regions. As can you can guess, such information has long been sealed for martial use. Not a single merchant I've spoken to in the market place holds one, or even where to obtain one besides hiring a cartographer to dive head first into a warzone. That is not an option on a this salary."

His hands parted for one to disappear into his dark robes. He produced the hefty bag which was all that was left of his travelling days. The spare coins of countless patrons jingled as he weighed both it, and what he was to say next to convince this adventurer to not throw him in jail. It was quite heavy in both respects. Nevertheless, Cecil continued with a serene visage.

"Only one comes to mind when thinking of a high ranking military officer who might be in possession of said map. And it's the woman who put you in this bed. Our new resident Master Tactician: Sarah Miliarium." He tossed the bag with some effort to crash into Grifyn's lap. He was sure to feel its heft. "I'll cut it short. Help me get into Miliarium's quarters, find me the right map, and never speak of it again. Simple, highly rewarding mutiny and trespassing of which is punishable by amputation or death if we are apprehended. Will you help me?"

The bag of coins pressed onto the flesh of the recently awakened man. His eyes gazed blankly as Cecil spoke of Miliarium. Being heavily injured and posted into an infirmary was Grifyn's fault, but the massacre of hundreds of innocent lives and their fellow allies - that's entirely her fault. Grifyn clenched his fists. If he was going to have any sort of revenge onto that deranged woman, this was his chance.

"I'll help you.", he said, eyes filled with resolve. "Do you have a plan on how to do it?"

"Absolutely none." Cecil said confidently, much of his worry vanishing at the man's acceptance. "That is why, besides obvious reasons, I require a partner. I know little of such unsavory practices... but I know it's best to have someone who you can trust watching your back." He stood then, giving a lightened scoff. "I've yet to meet anyone who'd fit that category, but you will suffice."

Grifyn huffed. "I figured." The man stood from the bed, and slowly headed towards a nearby table. A number of blank papers were scattered there, as well as a seemingly conveniently placed window just right beside it. Grifyn gathered the papers, arranged them in a strange, asymmetrical manner which caused them to act like disfigured jigsaw puzzle pieces, forming a strange figure. He then, gazed upon the window for a short moment.

Fortunately, Grifyn had spent his time in the Norhad Swords Headquarters enough that he has a somewhat detailed layout of it stored within his memory. All he needed was a quick refresh, and that was what the vision beyond the window gave him. "Miliarium is a high-ranked official, it is most likely that she will be placed in a secure location - the main quarters is the only one I've seen so far. It can also be assumed that guards will also be patrolling there to prevent certain complications. One of which, would be stealing a possession belonging to the military - and that is exactly what we are planning to do."

He grabbed another conveniently placed pen on the table, and started to scribble on the papers. "Doing this in daylight will make it difficult for us, so we should do it when it is dark. Getting to the main quarters undetected will be easy. We can brush past the lit-up path and just use a bunch of hidden routes within the terrain. Once we get there, the real difficulty starts - we will have to get past a bunch of guards patrolling the area, who will most likely be very attentive and trained to the core. Getting past them is near impossible since we are not experts at this kind of profession. But, we can outsmart them." He stops writing on the paper, and turns to face Cecil.

A low hum came, muffled by a pondering hand cupped to his mouth. "We could use the high walls for a straight path from our common rabble quarters to the main. Slide in between patrols." More humming before he had to ask, "And just how will we outsmart them, exactly?"

"The high walls, huh." Grifyn said. "Not a bad idea, but still, we can be noticed easily there. A distraction is what we'll need." Grifyn, then, folded the a few of the papers, and handed them over to Cecil. "And I got exactly what we need. You just have to claim them from a friend of mine - he's just wasting his time at the tavern in the headquarters."

Cecil peered down at the papers for moment. The texture was all he could gleam from them. He wasn't sure if he needed to say why this was useless to him or not. "Care to tell me what's written here?"

"Certain artifacts require certain authorizations. Forgery is difficult, but once you've learned it, you can easily get a lot of things easily handled.", Grifyn proudly boasts. "That right there is an order to give you a fair share of waystones, the ones that the officials use for long distance communication. We'll be using those waystones to generate noises, which would hopefully catch the attention of the guards. That way, we can pass through without getting that much attention. It won't be seen as a fake, since I've made it to look exactly like the real thing, so don't worry about that."

Cecil recoiled slightly. "You? A forger?" He clutched the parchment with newfound importance. "Just what kind of background do you hail from? I was to believe you were a dreamchasing vagabond, not an experienced criminal... This is perfect." He nodded deep in thought even as he made for the door. The serendipity of finding such a match for the task at hand made him a bit wary. Everything was going too smoothly. Yet, what choice did he have now that he played his hand? Whatever Grifyn had scribbled on the page, Cecil would just have to trust it was as he said.

Grifyn huffed once more. "In a world where nothing is and will ever be fair, you have to learn to adapt and break every rule that exists. To acheive one's goal, one must walk the broken, twisted path."

"Anyways, I'll have a walk later and find you to complete the plan." He, then, turned to face the window once more, and gazed upon the main quarters from afar. He placed both of his hands on the table, as one of them slowly clenched into a closed fist, crumpling a leftover piece of paper beneath it.

"She will come to understand her foolishness.", he muttered under his breath.

@MsPolite @Shin Positron Laser

Andromeda had her loyal servants tearing up the place left and right destroying all that antarah had built these last few years. " your people have no place to go! my army of undead bones will tear anyone who escapes and your precious mercs are no match for a mystical antarnae. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha " she looked at the docks area and saw some of the ships could still help them escape, but it was time to fix that before it became a problem for her. " Roar black Thunder! Cry Dark Lightning~! " with a menacing grin the glowing in her pupils took over her eyes completely makiong them a shining blood red. a great number dark colored bolts of lightning strikes showered the little wood airships destroying most of the sails and machinery making them useless.

" aww..... looks like I broke your toys. " andromeda slowly floated to the ground in front of belluam and antarah. " haaa..... if i play around too much someone bothersome might show up like last time. " on her right hand she made a fist like she was holding a sword and a radiant crimson saber formed in it. " at least you will die by the hands of a woman and in the arms of a woman too. "

Turian%20Kuhaku%20face.jpg

Turian Kuhaku

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D.

Spirit energy reserves: 33

As Turian was moving towards Antarah's room it sounded like the entire place suddenly soared to life. In his rush Turian had left his waystone in his room, so he missed the message that Belluam send out. And as it happened Turian's route towards Antarah's room, and Belluam's route to the entrance did not intersect eachother, instead Turian ended up following them by tracing the energy signatures that fled the room and headed away from him. One of those must be Antarah, but who the other was Turian had no idea. The other signature he detected was floating outside the building. This was most disturbing indeed, Turian had no idea what was going on. Only one choice was available to him and that was to get to outside and find out for himself.

Finally Turian reached the entrance and heard some words that were being said before he saw them, "haaa..... if i play ... bothersome might ... last time. At least you will die by the hands of a woman and in the arms of a woman too." The last bit of the sentence he could completely catch as he could finally see Commander Antarah. He looked terrible, the first reaction for Turian was to motion with both his hands as two spheres of water formed floating around Antarah. "What", Turian takes a breath before continuing, "is going on here?". Looking from Antarah and Belluam to Andromeda.

(( SE: 33))

(( Defensive sphere x2: -12 SE ))

(( Energy sensing lvl 3: +1 SE ))

(( Remaining SE: 22 ))

View attachment 174959
Antarah Genzah

Antarah had been far too weakened by Andromeda's  ( @Andromeda Arc )   energy drain coupled with the use of a powerful offensive arte, that Belluam ( @MsPolite )  had to be used as a sort of crutch as they both escaped the burning room to the outside. The Vice Commander had called everyone by use of the Waystone and alerted them that the Fortress was under attack. As Belluam was nearly finished speaking into the object Antarah grabbed her hand and pulled the waystone and it toward him. He gave specific orders for all field captains to help in the evacuation of the Fortress' civilians by the Main Gate to avoid any dangers. All the other officers were instructed to get their teams ready for a counter offensive by the West Wall and the Lake. Antarah trusted them to take out the enemies swiftly by that the real problem still hovered above them ominously with an expression of whimsical insanity on her face.

" Bell, we need to buy everyone enough time to get out. " Belluam no doubt understood that he meant they would be sacrificing their lives to give everyone more time to escape. Andromeda seemed preoccupied with laying to waste parts of the Fortress simply for her amusement. Fortunately she still has not taken her attention off of them. However Turian ( @Helral ) came into the fray. " You fool! I said to engage the foes near the Lake and West Wall! You are no match for her!" he yelled even as Turian was forming his defensive arte around them. He knew first hand that in a fight against this wicked woman that defending would only lead to Doom.

View attachment 198879Sarah Miliarium

Date: Feusen 16th 997 C.Y.A.D. 5 am

HP:8 / SE: 40 / CCA: 12

Lieutenant Miliarium who was on patrol of the Guard towers that evening had her attention drawn to the explosion at the main castle. Shortly after that a call to arms from Vice Commander Belluam and the Commander after that prompted her to evaluate the situation more closely as they were evacuating the entire fortress. Sarah took her patrol escort and told them to run to different Guard towers and recruit the guards for a counter offensive near the lake. She took a handful of them and started to make her way there with that small group, helping anyone who may have encountered some trouble along the way.

Although these foul creatures appeared menacing, they were quite brittle as her group found out. She was expecting to find some of the other officers soon but she believed it entirely possible that they were diverted to the West Wall. Trekking through the sparse brush surrounding Annabelle's pond she found a stray person who seemed to have either difficulty or hesitation to take care of a wandering skeleton. At a quick glance, the weapons and the clothing certainly gave the appearance that this person was a mercenary, but upon closer inspection she realized how young she looked. Not bearing to watch much longer she intervened. " Aim for the legs first. " She used her staff to sweep the legs of the bony foe and then cracked the skull as it lay on the ground trying to get vertical again. " Then they're easy pickings. So who are you? Who is your field captain? " she asked wondering about this person.

Reanimated Skeleton 1

ATK roll: 4,5,3,3,2,2 = 6 CCA

HP: 3/3 DEAD

@Ultraman So I had my secondary OC help out Jerusala. All the combat steps I used are shown below

Here is a link to the dice app we use

http://catchyourhare.com/diceroller/

Where it says SET PASSWORD , type in  " shinrpnation " it will then allow you to see the rolls I have made for my character and the NPC skeleton

Belluam Sansuis

@Shin Positron Laser @Andromeda Arc

Character Stats: Member: @MsPolite

Character Name: Belluam Sansuis

Current Character Statistics:

HP: 15 /SE: 40 /CCA: 15 /ATK: 4 /DEF: 4 /EVA: 1

56d9de42bc85e3b4866a8047b2f66e20.jpg

Vice-Commander Sansuis sighed at Commander Antarah's words. and gave the waystone to him. "Commander, I will buy everyone time. You need to leave." as Belluam's personal squire came running with to her with her armour and gear, Bell just glared at Andromeda. "I guess its going to be another one of those days. Aye commander?" Bellaum just smirked and quickly put her amrour on and grabbed her signature weapons, the lava Axe and Sword.

But then with a mighty roar of rage  Belluam charged the Invader, Andromeda, and swung her axe and sword in a fluent unending motion chaining four attacks. The Weapons became superheated to the point that Belluam began to sweat.

In her all consuming rage Belluam spat a slew of curses to the Lady of the moon and ended with "Burn you bloody bitch!"

Character Stats: Member: @MsPolite

HP: 15

SE: 40

CCA: 15

Arte Lvl 1: Mother's Disapline - EHM +1 to lowest ATK roll, if a two 6's are rolled, Belluam's weapons melts through any steel, iron, or ice. Lasts for 5 posts

Cost: 6 SE

ATK Roll: 4, 3, 3, 2 +1

HP: 15

SE: 40

CCA: 15- 5- 10

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

@Kairikudo

Donar chuckled, "It wouldn't be hard to find me, just send a death threat to me if you ever want to fight." he said finally ready as Kairi sat up from the chair.

"But lets leave the eventual ass-kicking aside until we get this dealt with." he walked to the door opening it, he looked both ways down the hall before going left, "It would be better to split up from here, make sure everyone is safe. I'll go this way, you take the other." he said rushing down the hall without waiting for Kairi's response.

By the time he got outside, he heard and saw the dark colored bolts of power surging from the sky aimed towards the spot that the airships were at. Well now, who's rage do we have the honor of receiving this day? he thought sighing. That's when something came across his eyes he saw the one Skeleton chasing after a female civilian.

Donar moved towards them fast, the civillian fell over, but before the monster could get to her Donar was already between them, He lifted his sword and Lightning charged on his sword, he launched it at the skeleton and it was destroyed easily. "You need to hurry and Evacuate." Was the only thing Donar said before rushing off to another location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 8

SE: 31

CCA: 9

ATK: 4

DEF: 3

DEFSE: 1

EVA: 4

EVASE: 2

CCA: -1. 

Arte level 1 6 SE. 

25 SE left

Skeleton: HP 0/3

Character Combat Info: HP: 4 / SE: 15 / CCA: 6

Jerusala watched as Miliarium defeated a reanimated skeleton with a simple sweep to its skeletal legs. A small awe-inspired, “Woah,” escaped her mouth, but then a variety of questions bombarded her mind, since Miliarium asked Jerusala about a field captain as well as Jerusala’s identity. Jerusala noticed the woman was certainly a Norhad Sword due to her attire, and Jerusala answered her questions, “Name’s Jerusala Beenie, Miss…uh? Anyways, I don’t have a field captain, and I don’t think we’ve the time to chat anyway.” She cut herself short, because an overabundance of reanimated skeletons were sure to make their way, if the two remained talking.

The skeleton that Miliarium slew garnered the attention from other brethren, and soon enough, several skeletons crowded the Marketplace, searching for nearby prey to slaughter. One such skeleton attempted to pound a nearby denizen about two meters away with its club. Fortunately, Jerusala reacted quickly, and she threw a gem from her pack at the skeleton, which ended up distracting the skeleton, for several seconds. As a result, Jerusala attained an ample amount of time to enter melee range with the skeleton. Remembering Miliarium’s advice, Jerusala struck at one of the skeleton’s femurs with one of her maces. Several small cracks appeared on the damaged femur, but the skeleton remained unfazed by the attack, as the skeleton quickly surmounted to bashing at Jerusala’s thighs. Fortunately, Jerusala prevented the club from hitting her thighs, as she lowered her mace to block the attack. Sweat dropped from Jerusala’s hair to the ground, and already Jerusala felt a little fatigued from the speed, and agility she utilized for her actions.

Jerusala

Atk Roll: 6 = 1 CCA

Def Roll: 6 = 1 CCA

Eva Roll: 3 = 1 CCA

Reanimated Skeleton 2

Atk Roll: 1, 6 = 2 CCA

HP: 2/3

(( I used "shinrpnation" for my dice rolls @ http://catchyourhare.com/diceroller/ ))

@Shin Positron Laser

6489d2f47453e0184dc39368a5b3b690.jpg

When: Feusen 16th 997 CYAD

With: @Shin Positron Laser @Helral @MsPolite

STATS: HP: n/a /////////////////// SE: n/a ///////////////////// CCA: n/a

Andromeda was super anoyed more little pests were showing up to ruin her fun. first antarahs night woman then this blonde haired nobody trying to protect them both. With her radiant crimson blade she only slightly poked the water barrier, but the swords energy started to turn the shield into mist until it was broken and her evil smirk came back. her attention was now on this turian fellow. " try and stop this waterboy    " the energy sword of one hand disappeared and she threw 3 beast sized fireballs that turned into the shape of an andalusian (  horse ).

With her attention diverted antarahs bitch thought it good to attack now. Andromeda counter with the radiant crimson blade blocking each blow. She figured this person was more than just  a woman of the night, not really fighting finess and form, but savage like a beast. "  lets have some more beastie, and i will tear you apart like an animal~! " her smirk became a very toothy smile, and you could see fangs that looked sharper than a humans. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back