The Principle Journey OOC Thread

The system-wide update of August 2016 was so amazing in terms of RP mechanics and personalized options. It was a fantastic platform on which I could maximize the appearance, organization and depth of the Principle Journey. It had its problems sure, but the benefits outweighed them in my opinion.

But I have run the RP on less, so I should count my blessings, it reverted back to the old and not downgraded further behind.

there has been a lot going on IRL and i have not had as much time as i would have hoped to work on things like this RP, sorry that that has been happening, and i am unsure if my upcoming work schedule will be very friendly to working on this, but i will try my best once stuff calms down

there has been a lot going on IRL and i have not had as much time as i would have hoped to work on things like this RP, sorry that that has been happening, and i am unsure if my upcoming work schedule will be very friendly to working on this, but i will try my best once stuff calms down

That's understandable. Thanks for updating me.

Active:
Shin Positron Laser

Hiatus:
Mspolite
Infinitech

I can be active but definitely at a slowed rate, I am in the final month of the semester and we all know what that means..

As far as I am concerned, you being active at a 'slowed' rate practically means being at the same pace as everybody else. ^_^

RP Assessment

Active:
Shin Positron Laser
Proletariat

Hiatus:
Mspolite
Infinitech

Imma here, I've actually been very bored lately and trying to find another rp here that suits me is...very difficult.

I've been busy trying to maintain all my projects alive, as well as solving some IRL issues, but I'm still here. However, I'm unsure if I will be able to participate like before.

Imma here, I've actually been very bored lately and trying to find another rp here that suits me is...very difficult.

If you find one let me know.

I've been busy trying to maintain all my projects alive, as well as solving some IRL issues, but I'm still here. However, I'm unsure if I will be able to participate like before.

Undecided but still Present, I will take it.

RP Assessment

Active:
Shin Positron Laser
Proletariat
Reinhardt
Jack Rakan

Hiatus:
Mspolite
Infinitech

JRPG JRPG
infinitetech infinitetech
Helral Helral
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Kairikudo Kairikudo
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight
cokemonster cokemonster
JayfeatherRaven JayfeatherRaven
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
MsPolite MsPolite
Proletariat Proletariat
Indra Indra

Hey everyone, it looks like quite a bit of response came back from the Interest check.
Hopefully we get some good steady players to boost our own numbers. Needless to say we will continue the story from a different angle and leave all of the plot setup for march and april behind for now.

Depending on the number of players we receive, we may go back to separate groups to keep them small and intimate for roleplaying.

JRPG JRPG
infinitetech infinitetech
Helral Helral
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Kairikudo Kairikudo
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight
cokemonster cokemonster
JayfeatherRaven JayfeatherRaven
Andromeda Arc Andromeda Arc
MsPolite MsPolite
Proletariat Proletariat
Indra Indra

IC post is up with timeskip.

So basically, the plot for march-april has been erased from history and we are going back to the point when the Fortress was brought back to a workable condition. A few things for consideration

- Antarah is bedridden but able to at least talk to people.
- Sarah has been placed in charge until Antarah is well enough.
- Fortress has been repaired to working condition.
- Mercenaries have been working overtime on any jobs we can get our hands on.
- New recruits are being accepted left and right to help with the costs incurred for repairs and maintenance of daily life in the fortress.

If possible start out with another character doing something around the fortress or returning from a mission. I will get to approving any new CS's as fast as possible and hopefully new players can get into interaction right away. Both Antarah and Sarah will be available for interaction, go ahead and post the premise and I will follow your lead with the character you pick, first come first serve.

Hey all, figured I'd poke my head up here once more.
I'm currently still on hiatus for RP'ing here. Sorting out stuff RL, hopefully I'll be back to RP'ing here in a few months. (When my RL gets less busy.)

I might write up a single post (again) containing my character heading off to his temple. Can't remember if I got to writing it last time.

*shivers at the time magic used*

Welp, we just created a unintentional split in the timeline....scary.
I have some free time today so i'll post a little later.

Test
Belluam Sansuis.jpg
Belluam Sansuis
IT IS A BAR

Strength: 19
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 11

Norhad Swords Headquarters
Eclasen 15th, 997 C.Y.A.D. - Afternoon