The Principle Journey OOC Thread

Sorry... I have no idea what you are talking about.

Was talking aboutn how the FIELD type artes are changing.

You mentioned how it will effect more than just the enemy and zI was thinking that the Magic in FF15 actually damages you and your allies along with the enemies.

Also, my computer is in the shop so it might be a while before I can post if I do as it's on a wordpad file on that computer.

I would write the post from this computer but other people use it sadly.... plus this keyboard is prone to massive typing errors because it's almost dead so..yeah.

Jack is talking about the Flasks in FF15. Magic in the said game is done through gathering various elemental energies through natural pools/sources, then conbining a decent amount of them in empty Flasks. The end result would be essentially a "spell-in-a-bottle".

Now, in order to use magic, the player will throw these Flasks towards a certain location/target, but take note, they are always AOE and they will affect both ally and enemy.

So if one throws a Fire Flask to let's say, an ally and an enemy clashing swords, both of them will be engulfed in a tiny explosion of magical fire, dealing damage to both of their health bars. This friendly fire mechanic of FF15 includes the player's character, which means even the player can get damaged by his own Flasks.

Now, it is possible that they die by throwing Flasks to areas near them.

The levels of Flasks, or their powers and effectiveness as well as extra effects, grow along with the area they will affect, which means eventually, the player can cast a spell on a large area.

Not only that, but FF15 Flasks also factor in the environment. If, for example, one throws a Blizzard Flask in the middle of a lake they ate standing in, the entire lake will freeze for a brief moment, immobilizing and damaging all units in the vicinity. Thunder Flasks will electrocute all units in the lake, and Fire Flasks won't last as long as they do in plain lands.

That's what Jack is talking about.

Was talking aboutn how the FIELD type artes are changing.

You mentioned how it will effect more than just the enemy and zI was thinking that the Magic in FF15 actually damages you and your allies along with the enemies.

Also, my computer is in the shop so it might be a while before I can post if I do as it's on a wordpad file on that computer.

I would write the post from this computer but other people use it sadly.... plus this keyboard is prone to massive typing errors because it's almost dead so..yeah.

Here is what I have come up with

Field ( FLD ) : There are 2 possibilities when building a Field type arte.

1. Target Increase ( TiFLD )
Damage: Dependent on the Arte
Effect: Creating a Target Increase Field Arte ( TiFLD ) allows you to choose 1 arte in your personal list and remove targeting restrictions. You will need the appropriate SE to apply the effect to as many targets as possible however the CCA requirements will only apply to the Field Arte Level itself. The Arte you choose to apply the Field effect to must be equal or lower than the Field arte level itself.
Duration: Dependent on the Arte

2. Elemental and Type Advantage ( ETAFLD )
Damage: None
Effect: Applying the Field arte will give either an advantage or disadvantage regarding the use of different elements of different Types.
Duration: Unlimited
How to Stop: Another Field Arte of Equal or Greater level.

well, as I said before my computer is in the shop, i would use this one but it's freezing every five minuets and I dont like the keyboard.

So hopefully iyts done today, if not just gojng to take it anyway, i know the guy so I honestly understand if he didn't get to it yet. He gets swamped.

I could also help, one more day before my computer is fixed.

yeah, it's motsly because it needs a new charging port thing after I ah... blew it up trying to splice the charging cords and giving my computer the full charge and power of a wall socket last year.

But the posting order has changed from player>player>player to player(x3)>GM enemy>player(x3). If not careful, we might get fucked up by the danger noodle.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser , yo guess who's bringing up questions again.

Is such a thing possible, given the current status of Alstro's character? I haven't read up on the doggo's profile.

And will this Serpentyne suffer repercussions for bathing in flame, considering that there has been no flame-immunity stated in its informative section?

And most importantly, will any of the officers help this three-man/dog team of a mess?

Do you have it unlocked? And aren't Spr.Artes specifically tailored for humans, and not beastfolk (or whatever you call them)?

And most importantly, will any of the officers help this three-man/dog team of a mess?

Dunno about the rest, but i am picking my computer up this afternoon. It has part of my post but right now I need to read up the IC and make changes.
So...yeah...sorry about that.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser , yo guess who's bringing up questions again.

Is such a thing possible, given the current status of Alstro's character? I haven't read up on the doggo's profile.

And will this Serpentyne suffer repercussions for bathing in flame, considering that there has been no flame-immunity stated in its informative section?

Flame immunity is not stated however its a toss up. I cannot give you information you have got to test and see.

Users who are viewing this thread