• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Hey guys, sorry I got tied up with running errands today.

I managed to read everyone's post. It feels like everything is coming together so well!

I'm going to post that SOFT Timeskip. All players will have around 12hrs from now to post before I implement the Hard Timskip.

oop, alrighty. I want to make a note that Dodere helped a little with loading the ship, lol. Or at least tried to help.

Hey guys, sorry I got tied up with running errands today.

I managed to read everyone's post. It feels like everything is coming together so well!

I'm going to post that SOFT Timeskip. All players will have around 12hrs from now to post before I implement the Hard Timskip.
Is permission given for Merin to hang around with the crew or is he also going to be unloading stuff.

Let me just make a note, when Merin made the quote about how "Dwarves weren't meant to fly" I got massive yogscast vibes.

Also, aye aye

Fred Colon Fred Colon
Reinhardt Reinhardt
oldbadname oldbadname
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Sul_Silver Sul_Silver
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Hey everyone, since the posting seems to be fairly consistent and people are following the posting order I am going to extend the Hard Timeskip from 3hrs to 9hrs from now.
It'll give players more chat time if they have the availability and I'll be able to continue fixing RP links and threads. I'll work on a post myself before that.

Noted, will try to squeeze in a post soon if appropriate.

Hey everyone,
Considering everyone's posting times are several hours before I get up I'm going to postpone the hard timeskip until I returned home monday afternoon. There should be enough interaction to go around until the actual timeskip.

Let me just make a note, when Merin made the quote about how "Dwarves weren't meant to fly" I got massive yogscast vibes.

Also, aye aye
Hahaha, from the doggy doggy hole song? Maybe that's where I got it! I didn't do that on purpose!

Hahaha, from the doggy doggy hole song? Maybe that's where I got it! I didn't do that on purpose!
Lol, Diggy Diggy Hole is one with "Dwarves won't fly so high", but there was a song that was directly linked to space and flying too which I think also fits the mark. Good to see someone get me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back