• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 & 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓸𝓬

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Pride. Pride. Gonna put it here instead lmao. But thanks. I dont know how I can do it either... Haha but it is my passion. We just do rounds in my nursing school every week at the hospital, but it's fun. Just at times, you can't do much because of covid 🥴

Yeah, sorry for kind of flooding the applications thread. I have thought doing nursing in the past but I always get really sad and I think I would have a hard time staying professional. Think what you do is amazing, even if the pandemic is making life harder. :)

Yeah, sorry for kind of flooding the applications thread. I have thought doing nursing in the past but I always get really sad and I think I would have a hard time staying professional. Think what you do is amazing, even if the pandemic is making life harder. :)
It's a great job if you have the passion. But I understand also. We all do what we want best, but thank you, I'm flattered haha.

Yeah of course, I wouldn't want it to seem like I am just like afraid it of it. I don't know I am kind of rambling now.

You bet I am. I am looking forward to the story of these two characters and all the drama that comes with them.

Awesome! Where would you like to start off? We can start off before/after the marriage ceremony. In Wooyoung's bio I believe, I ended it with him being rejected by his girlfriend and them suddenly breaking up. We can start off at Eunji's arrival at the palace if you'd like and start off with the two going to college on the first day (which will be hectic since the wedding was a worldwide televised thing ofc).

Whatever you are more comfortable with. I feel like either starting point would be good. For example if we do before the marriage ceremony there could be an opportunity where Wooyoung and Eunji could meet eachother without really knowing that they are going to be marrying eachother. I have never seen the show that the plot is based off so I don't know if that would happen. I also feel like there could that be awkward moment after the ceremony where Eunji is trying to get to know Wooyoung but he is just not having it. Then comes the crazy first of college where everyone knows about them.

Anything is totally fine with me! We can do the before marriage ceremony where they meet up... maybe somewhere at the college? Like they somehow bump into each other or one of them make a really bad first impression of each other and they just hope they never see each other again, but surprise! They're getting married! XD And it doesn't need to be exactly like the plot in the drama, since it is our own kind of roleplay. The main idea was mainly the inspiration from the drama, but we can put it in our own twist.

Oo, that sounds like fun. That they meet eachother at the college but have a not so pleasant first encounter then they get to meet eachother later and disocver they are getting married. Since we are probably doing that route, would have college already started or as college not started yet and they are on campus for other reasons? Also, would their second encounter be during the wedding ,or would it be more like a get together at the palace or whatever where the parents announce it to them. Sorry if it seems like I am asking a bunch of questions. I am just very excited.

Ahh, okay. I do plan on watching it eventually but I am glad that I won't be dragging the story down because of my lack of prior knowledge.

College would have most likely started. Maybe in the middle or almost to the end of the semester? And they're probably meet the second time when they're married maybe, lmao to make it funner XD and no worries! Please feel free to add onto anything! It is our roleplay together after all ^^ No worries about not knowing! The point in this is having fun :3

I am leaning towards it taking place during the middle of the semester that way we can have some drama of the character being terrorized by other students about the marriage. Since has you mentioned it was broadcasted to the whole country for everyone to see. I don't see Eunji being the only one who gets backlash from being married to the prince. I can see how students would also be mad at Wooyoung, because you know there are some crazies out there who are bound to be like 'why did marry her and not me!'. Plus I don't want Eunji to be at the center of things because that wouldn't be fair or realistic. On another note, I feel like that part of the reason that their first meeting is not good is because Eunji doesn't recognize him as prince. While she knows the name of the prince she doesn't really know what he looks like because she hasn't really seen pictures of him. Or could be that she doesn't care that he is the prince because being in her mind being rich is not a free pass to being rude.

Oh yes I love that. Eunji steps onto the aile and see Wooyoung on the other end and has the immediate feeling of dread. Not to mention they are cameras everywhere which is something Eunji is not familiar with. She is just trying to seem like she is not internally screaming inside.

I know, and I am all ready having lots of fun.

Alrighty! We can start off on their horrid meeting then and go on from there XD Just a reminder that the palace is strict so most likely Eunji is going to hate it there, but poor Wooyoung has been like dead deep down inside already and is used to this but most likely she will help lighten up the palace for him hopefully :D

Alright, sounds like a plan to me! Eunji is definitely not going to be a happy camper about being shoved into yet another strict household, seeing has though she had to grow up in one. She worked really hard to not have to live in those kinds of conditions again. She might be a bit sassy and salty at first but she also understands his pain because went through the same thing. She will want to show him that this isn't the only life he can live.

You can start off if you'd like! (It'd give me a little break, heh heh).
Please feel free to bump into him, kick him, drop something on him, anything as long as
he isn't hurt enough to have the bodyguards have your character be carried out XD

Awesome, sounds like a plan to me! I have few ideas as to how to get things started so I don't mind getting some weight off your shoulders.

No worries, though I probably won't get a starter out tonight because it is late but get one out tomorrow for you!

For my recent post I kind of wanted it to be a bit logger and have more interaction, but I didn't feel like it would match Eunji's personality. I am open to changing it and making more interaction.

That's perfectly fine. I should have Wooyoung be in the same class to spice it up. Imagine the darts that Eunji will throw when she realizes it XD But I'll make him come late because he had to wash off the residue. Should we have her get hauled off to the Palace or to her parents house to talk about the engagement?

Pride. Pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back