• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Prince and the Fox

Your Local Milkman

Master of the Incomprehensible Ramble
The Emerlyian Forest is a woodland so great in size that its area rivals that of entire kingdoms. It’s sheer size could be attributed to one entity—the Forest Nexus. At the heart of the forest is a coalescence of primordial magic known as a nexus. It is only due to to the Forest Nexus that this much life has been able to flourish.

Your character is a kitsune and guardian to the Forest Nexus. Over the centuries, your character has formed a symbiotic relationship with the nexus—it acts as a source of vitality for your character, and she protects it from anyone who would seek to abuse its power.

My character is a former prince, currently on the run after a recent coup. Hoping to escape his pursuers, he flees into the Emerlyian Forest in a last ditch effort. However, the plan backfires when he becomes hopelessly lost. Wandering around aimlessly, he stumble into a clearing and encounter your character.

Hi and hello! Thank you for reading this far. Hope that was enough to garner your interest. I’m currently searching for someone to play the kitsune in this here plot I’ve created. When I thought up this plot, I imagined her as a strong female character. But of course, the character will be entirely up to your design.

For this plot, romance is basically a must. What can I say—I’m a total sap.

But first, let me tell you about myself. I am a 20-something male attending college. As far as experience goes, I’ve roleplayed on and off for the past six years. Recently, I’ve been trying to push myself to write everyday. It doesn’t matter what I write so long as I just do it.

Now I wouldn’t say I’m super picky, but I do have some standards:
  • On average, you should at least be able to post once a day.
  • Illustrated face claims or written descriptions are preferred.
  • Be 18+. I’m more comfortable around people my age.
  • Third person, please.
Hopefully I didn’t chase you away with all that. If you’re still interested, please do shoot me a message. But, please, don’t be a stranger. Tell me about myself! I love to hear about my partners.

I would totally be down for something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back