• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prince and his Elf (LanceBlu)

Naponal

Semi-Advanced Fantasy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
4a352b3aaebe963740b62232e892470d.jpg

FULL NAME: Lucas Benjamin Miller
NICKNAME(S): Luke, Ben, Benj, Benny (only used by his mom)

APPEARANCE
—Green eyes
—Dark brown hair
—Height 5'9

KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS: Smart and very adventurous. Being the next in line for the throne he's gained a wall around him and can sometimes be rude and take his anger/frustration out on those he sees below him, like mythical creatures. Because he is also a prince he can be cocky however he always has the wellness of his kingdom in mind when making drastic decisions (well any decisions a young prince can make of course).

BIRTHPLACE: The Berokirium Kingdom

FAMILY:
bda3eee6f8035a4b5cf178f6af653f6b.jpg
light-brown-hair-side.jpg
La-ni%C3%B1a-m%C3%A1s-hermosa-del-mundo-1.jpg

HEADCANONS
•Likes to go hunting
•Likes long swords the most
•Is not the best with a bow and arrow
•Sneaks out of the castle way too often
•Has a horse named Duke, a cat named Sophie, and a dog named Sandy

jLdhDv2.jpg
11959998_f520.jpg
4a1efbf91aa6191fbad15c83d9a86742.jpg

Last edited:
Tyrlius 'Ty' Brightelk

Race:elf

Hair: white/blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 6'0

Personality: He's very adventurous and brave. Traveling the seas as a pirate had him fighting the god of the ocean every single night. The chances of death wont scare him. He's quick witted and full of street smarts but lacks a lot of schooling with none being properly provided to an elf. When he's with his friends or crew mates he can be a bit of jokester.

Birthplace: Alkanian Mountains

Headcannons:
-traveling with his crew when they dock at the Berokirium port, unaware of the towns strict control over all magic type folk. Some of his crew get taken. Tyrlius is quick to save his friends no matter the cost.
-his crew is his family, the ship his home
-he can make almost anything a weapon but has a lot of experience with a bow and arrow in his youth.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: The kingdom of Berokirium had modernized very much in the hundred years of standing, no more was simple land where people lived and fought to survive, instead it had become one of glee where people thrived. The kingdom had depended on the royal family for years and it showed when looking at the family tree, from son to son the kingdom had been built on tradition and the monarch was not one to end so soon it seemed. The current king too had been blessed with a son and now king Micheal was doing his best to raise his heir to be the next king like he and his father and so on had.

Who was the young liege you might ask? The one to inherit the kingdom and continue the line of royalty? It was none other than a green-eyed, tan, young man, who sported short brown hair and a love for adventure. Yes, Lucas would become king one day and could usually be seen in the town with his trusty horse Duke and at least two guards if he had not sneaked out that day, for even if Lucas was the one and only young prince to inherit it all he was still the same adventurous and sneaky man he had been when he was younger. Thus, explaining where he currently was and why. Currently, Lucas was in town and had sneaked away from his guards, it was an unspoken rule among the townspeople to not alert the guards of his presence. Lucas truly cared for his future kingdom.

Lucas tied his horse to one of the local stables and began to walk the streets, he had his sword on him at all times of course, and even a dagger was hidden away in his boot, he much cared for closer range weapons than afar. Much easier to strike the foe he always said. As he walked the streets he saw a few slaves, elves in particular walking with their master, yes, one of the longest traditions ever were taking in enemies and turning them into slaves, and one of the most recent ones that had only started up two hundred years ago were the elves in which they captured along with other mythical creatures. Elves could go for very high on the market what with their more humanoid looks, putting them as caregivers left room for other slaves to do more harder work, it wasn't uncommon to own at least one slave and even his palace had a few different species. Many of the nannies were elves in his palace and he recalled seeing them plenty of times when he was much younger, always scraping his knees or being taken care of, everyone knows royals don't raise their children it's the help that takes care of them.

Other than that they would use centaurs as warriors and make them fight, shapeshifters would usually be used for the same thing as they could shift into different animals. Fairies were a bit different as in they weren't usually used for anything important but as accessories, with how small they were you could see them being presented as presents for young children as gifts, even his younger sister had a pet fairy. There were many other creatures in use, some rare and some common. The practice might be displeasure to a few no one questioned it, better them than a loved one on the front line or being sold off the humans would say.

OOC: TEXT

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
[FONT=courier new] Tyrlius stuck to the shadows as he moved around the city. It was quite late in the evening with the setting sun turning the sky a vibrant orange color and long shadows stretched over the city. Perfect for an elf to hide in unnoticed. He currently had a long dark black clock draped over himself to help obscure his body as well as his identity. He was currently following a male human who had taken part in the kidnapping of his crew.

The previous evening Tyrlius had been out collecting supplies for the ship, he may have been also flirting with a local. The life of a pirate didn't leave much room for dating as they travelled from sea port to seaport, but Tyrlius still found ways to have fun. His hopes of scoring were looking high as well; however when he returned to his ship he was met with a dead captain and a missing crew. Apparently this port was different than the ones across the sea where elves and Satyr's could do as they pleased. Instead this land took any creature of potential that wasn't a human and sold them as if they were nothing more than a common animal. It shook Tyrlius to his very core as he learned that his crew, his friends, the closest thing he had to a family were taken from him to be sold for labor.

After the reality of the situation settled in and a sad farewell to a captain who will never get to enjoy life again, Tyrlius set to tracking down his missing family which led him here to following this male. He had his sword at his hip, three knives tucked away, one under his shirt, another in his belt behind his back, and the third in his black boots he wore. As the male made his way around the corner with his 'slaves,' some of Tyrlius friends the male set out. This was opening he's been waking for. He moved through the streets doing his best to say obscure. He had the dagger from his shirt in his hand and with his years of experience of having to sneak up on people, he approached the male from behind, his blade pressed at his throat.

"These people are not yours to own, speak and I split your throat," Tyrlius voice was low as he spoke, unwavering. An anger had filled him, an anger towards the creatures that could be so cruel as to sell another creature as if the were property and not a person at all. Tyrlius grabbed the keys from the males waistbelt and tossed them to the slaves behind him, "get out of here. Return home, you will not be owned."

The slaves quickly freed there hands from there bindings, speaking softly words of thanks before fleeing from the scene.

Once he deemed it safe he shoved the male away from watching as he stumbled forward. His hand on his neck where a thin line of blood dripped from his skin. "You think your hot stuff with that knife in your hand? I'd like to see you come at me without it. Just wait til I send the guards on you, they'll skin you for your crimes, that's a lot of money you just cost me there boy." The male reached for his sword that once sat at his waist as he spat his words at Tyrlius.

Tyrlius grasped the males sword in his hand as he began to walk away, no longer interested in this reaction.

"Help! I just been robbed! Somebody please!" The male yelled much to Tyrlius's annoyance. Well it look like it was time to make himself scarce. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas had walked right past the man and his slaves, he had paid them no mind, he had not cared and truthfully did his best to keep his face from their view, the slaves might not say anything but if the man saw his face he could be someone to tattle to the guards. He was a distance away till he heard yelling, turning back the two salve elves had ran past him without a care. What was going on? What had permitted these slaves to run away as it seemed their master was yelling. The prince debated on going after the slaves first but chose instead to see if the man was ok. Elves were plentiful, he had heard something of a bunch coming from a boat, the prince was unaware this was not some sort of shipment but pirates that had docked in the wrong kingdom. Lucas ran back with this hand on his sword in case danger was around and what he saw surprised him, the male was yelling how he had been robbed and near him just making a getaway was a figure that seemed just about his height. The man was holding his throat but could clearly yell fine so it's not he was bleeding out, "Don't worry, I'll go after him, you notify the guards." he spoke before taking chase.

Lucas chased after the figure with his hand still on his sword, he wasn't going to draw it while running after of course, "Halt!" the prince yelled after. What a strange situation this was, it wasn't unheard of people who were displeased by the kingdom's arrangement of those creatures not human but it was unheard of someone attacking another just to let the slaves go. Usually, slaves ran away and hid with those people till they could make their way out of Berokirium and somewhere safer. This was a reckless and not entirely thought out situation, what persuaded this person to act out like this? A thought of them being an elf did pass the princes thoughts but the young royal couldn't even give that thought a second longer, elves were supposed to be docile and submissive, it's one reason they were used as servants and caretakers, they weren't savage like the shapeshifters.

As the prince gave chase he could hear a couple of guards, either the man had done what he said or the commotion alerted some of them to investigate, either way Lucas had given up his secrecy in town to chase after some figure who had just let two slaves go before running off themselves and leaving the man alive to alert the whole town what had happened. He wondered if this meant the other wasn't violent? If this is some new tactic to free the elves it would have been smarter to silence the man for good, at least they weren't so stupid to do it in broad daylight that's for sure. The streets were busiest in the day, the two slaves wouldn't have gotten far even if he could have blended in with the crowd after the fiasco. Now that it was late evening hardly anyone was out and Lucas was easily able to keep his sights on the man. At a time like this, the royal wished he had his horse instead of tying Duke at the stables, he could have stopped them easily by now.

OOC: My apologies, when I got home the other day I started to type but got tired and fell asleep and yesterday was another busy day. I am free today luckily and will be free for half of Wednesday :)

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Tyrlius weaved through the streets as he was chased. The man behind him was clearly honed for fighting by the way he was able to keep up with Tyrlius and had his hand ready at his sword. He wasnt weighed down by heavy armor, maybe he was an off duty guard looking to play hero. Tyrlius led him down some alleyways so there were less people around. He picked up speed, the chase causing his lungs to burn as he continued to push himself. He couldn't give up so easily now though. The young elf rounded a corner and pressed himself up against the wall as his chaser sped past.

Tyrlius reached out and grabbed the male from behind. He pressed his knifes blade against the male's throat as his arm slipped around the male's waist, holding him close with there bodies pressed together. "Now why are you chasing me? I stole nothing from that man. He's the one that stole from me. Those people aren't property to sell. They're my friends and they will be treated as such. What makes you decide your life is more valuable than there's pretty boy?" He couldn't see much of the males features besides the side of the male's face. He had a sharp jaw but long eyelashes. His skin held a certain softness to it that made him want to reach out and caress it. If this were another place another time he may have bought the other male a drink and tried to bring him back to his room for the night. "And dont struggle too much. Move an inch and I slice your throat and Id hate to ruin such pretty skin."

Last edited:
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: As Lucas made chase he seemed to be ignoring the alleys the assailant was taking him through, it definitely wasn't safe for the prince to be running through such dingy areas but it's like he wasn't even paying attention just focused on the man in front of him. As the other picked up the prince did his best to keep up, it's not like he was used to running after people, usually he was the one running away and that never lasted long but as he saw the other round a corner down another alley he picked up pace to not lose sight. Lucas gasped, his choice resulted in a hand wrapping around his waist, pulled against the others body and a knife to his neck. The royal only struggled for a second before hearing the threat, stiffening up he wasn't about to lose his life over this.

He tched, "Technically what you let get away from that man was his, those were two of his elves and in my kingdom they are property. He paid good money for them." Friends? Did this man not get the memo? Berokirium had very strict rules all the neighboring kingdoms knew about, if anything they were on the way to following in the other kingdoms' path. With the trade his kingdom was thriving from the free labor, money was being spent and gained all at the same time and the war line was saving more human lives, it didn't matter what happened to the other creatures. "Flattery will get you nowhere." he reprimanded, "My life is far more valuable than anyone's, more valuable than just a human over an elf and especially yours, I'm the crowned prince so you better start showing more respect you good for nothing." He wasn't sure if it was a smart idea to announce his title but that should at least keep the other from actually slicing his throat. If this man injured the prince in any way a hefty bounty would be put on his head, nowhere he went would be safe, he'd always be hunted after.

OOC: Wish I could have went to a party, I just did to much shopping instead 😅

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
"Crown prince you say?" Its just Tyrlius's luck that he runs into a prince of all people. "You're no prince of mine. Your life doesnt mean anymore to me than the life of any other man's. You have no right to say elves are yours to own just because you got some fancy crown and good looks?" He turns the male around and presses him up against the wall, his knife never leaving the man's throat. He pulls his hood down so Lucas can see his elf features. "I come from across the seas from a land untouched by yours. There a humans life isn't worth more than a Elve's or a Satyr's or an Orcs or any other creatures."

The close proximity allows him to study the other male's features, his eyes raking over Lucas's face. He was right about his long lashes, they definitely brought a special beauty about the male. The way they framed his green eyes could make anyone swoon over the prince. The curve of his lips looked just as soft as his tan skin did. He had a couple inches on the male and had to look down at him as he pressed his body against the other male's, pinning the other against the stone wall behind them.

"I'm not going to kill you pretty boy, because unlike you I know the value of a life." Tyrlius declares as he pulls the knife away from the prince's throat.

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas was turned and pressed against the alley wall, the assailant finally took down his hood to show himself and what he saw was a shock, two pointy and elongated ears, this man was an elf. His hair almost looked white to the prince and was medium length, he looked handsome, all elves looked attractive really there were some species that seemed to be blessed with beauty and elves were one of them. Lucas made sure to look over his features in case he got away and needed to tell the guards what this elf looked like, the close proximity gave him that opportunity, his skin tone seemed to be a little lighter than his and he had blue eyes, he was also definitely taller than him.

The fear the prince once had on his face was now swept away by an irritated look, giving the situation he was in more thought he couldn't believe an elf had a knife to him, he never meant one with such a brazen personality. All the elves Lucas had ever met were meek and didn't stand up for themselves, so how come this one thought he could act so bold. "If you're in my kingdom then I am your prince." he glared, "My father will make way to your kingdom one way, our ways are spreading to many neighboring kingdoms it's only a matter of time before you and the other elves are all put in servitude."

As the knife was taken from his throat the prince rubbed his neck, "My name and title is prince Lucas, you better use it elf." he said, before quickly trying to move away and grab for his own dagger, he wouldn't be the only one unarmed and he wanted away from this crazy elf. The sooner the guards would get here the sooner he could be restrained and rightfully dealt with, an example that no elf could get away from Berokirum's hold. "I wouldn't have you killed either, that'd be too simple." Lucas was the perfect definition of cocky if you ever saw it, he might have been worried when he didn't know the other wasn't human, but now with the preconceived notions of being an elf there was no worry to the male.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Tyrlius felt annoyance within himself as he listened to the other male speak. Everything he just said going in one ear and out the neck. He was going to attempt to leave again but this brat needed to be taught a lesson, even if it meant he risked getting caught. He knew the second he attacked the other human earlier that he may not becoming out of this alive. That wasnt the point though. He was to show the city that elves and other magical creatures arent property. He carefully thought about his moves even if others percieved his moves as otherwise. He was trained to kill he just didnt like to harm others. This brat was clearly an exception to his no harming rule even if he wouldn't kill him.

"Tch, okay princey. I gave your pals a good run so I got a couple minutes I imagine before they get here." Tyrlius pockets his own knife as he faces the male studying his stance closely. "About time somebody treated you how you deserve, you brat."

He lunges forward impressed by Lucas's skills as he manages to slice Ty with his dagger. Its been awhile since somebody landed a hit on him. His hand grabs the other males wrist and twists his arm. The elves elbow coming down onto the princes arm hard. He decides not to break his arm and lessens the blow. He steals the blade from Lucas's hand and flips the blade so he was holding it upside down. He swings his arm and roughly punches the male in the side of his chest with the handle of the knife.

"Nice knife, I might just keep this. Got any other toys?" Tyrlius asks as he inspects the blade before kicking him in the chest and knocking him back into the dirt. He climbs on top of the male. His hands grabbing the others and pinning them above his head. His legs straddling the males thighs as Tyrlius leans over him. "Tch, some prince. You're beneath me. Your attacks are pretty good too bad your defense sucks. Try training with someone who's allowed to hit you back princey. Got any other tricks pretty boy?"

Last edited:
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas glared at the elf for talking so indignantly towards him, as the elf lunged at him the royal swung the dagger, he was able to cut his forearm but that was about it as before he knew it his wrist was in a vice grip and being twisted before being elbowed. He tched at the surprise attack and pain, his grip on the dagger had loosened up fairly and was stolen from him, he had no time to think as quickly after the hilt was being rammed into his chest. Now that actually really hurt as he gasped before falling to the ground only for the other to then kick him for good measure it seemed, a breath escaping him once more. Lucas tried holding his chest but that need was thwarted, he had no time to think, everything happened so fast before the male was on top of him, taking his arms and pinning them above his head and straddling him. He was immobile now for the most part. Of course the elf had to give a few snide comments and remarks about his fighting style. Lucas grit his teeth, he tried to pull his arms from the man's grip but he was strong and his elbow hurting, if he had wanted to the elf could have easily had broken his arm but instead just decided to dismantle him.

"Go ahead and keep it, as a prince I have access to plenty of more weapons, I wouldn't want something touched by you anyway, when the guards get here they'll be sure to take all your weapons anyway I'll just have them sell the dagger to some merchant." Even in this position the prince still refused to outwardly show any worry, even if the other man couldn't easily beat him up now. The prince tried to struggle once more but his chest ached, he had been punched with the back of his dagger, that the elf now had might he add, and even kicked. Was that really necessary? He was in pain, not unbearable pain but he wasn't used to it that was for sure, no one had ever hit him this hardback when they were sparing. "There's a difference between landing a blow during a sparing session and actually attacking me." he gritted. Lucas wished his hands were free, he had only had one dagger that had been hidden in his boot, the only other weapon was his sword but even if one of his hands were free unsheathing would be very difficult. The elf would be able to stop him in a second.

Deciding to play dirty the royal kicked his leg up, all men had a weakness after all no matter the species and Lucas wasn't above hurting the man's nether regions to getaway. If he could just roll away he'd take his sword out and show the other what professional training he had with his main choice weapon.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
Tyrlius groans in pain he struggles to hold his grip on Lucas as he leans against the male, his head resting on the males shoulder as he tried to regain his composer, "fuck! I should have broke your arm."

He had quite honestly not seen the attack coming, he didnt see the prince as being someone going so low as to target him there. He was seriously reconsidering his thoughts on not killing the prince. He rearranges his legs so as to pin his legs down but that took his attention off Lucas's arms and his weight was shifted to his lower half. "That was pretty dirty, your lucky you have your good looks cause your personality is shit, pretty boy."

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas wasn't used to the close contact as the other dropped his head on the royals shoulder, his plan didn't go exactly as he thought it would and he was a bit worried now the elf actually would try and break his arm or some limb when he composed himself from the foul attack. Had that been a bad idea? He was put in a position he had never been in, in a panic not being able to get out of the man's restraints it resulted in him doing something sour. The restraint on his legs might have doubled but the elf was distracted now and restraining his arms seemed half a thought. "Thanks for the compliment but most people tend to like my presence." Lucas said before being able to rip his wrists from the elf's hands, he pushed against the man's chest and grabbed for his sword, hit hurt his elbow and body to move but that wasn't important at the moment, even if it was stupid to grab for his sword it was his only source of defense at the moment. He could hear the guards now getting closer, they'd be here very soon, he just needed to get the elf off of him to at least keep some face in front of the soldiers. If word got out he was injured and restrained by an elf he wouldn't able to show himself from the embarrassment. Some prince he'd be, they wouldn't know he wasn't a normal elf.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
Tyrlius grabs Lucas's hands as he sees him grab his sword, "hey didnt your mother teach you not to play with sharp objects?" He was now sitting Lucas's lap as he struggled to gain control of the sword in the shorter male's hands.

The sounds of footsteps approaching had Tyrlius more alert. It was time to stop these dumb games. He rolled off of Lucas and sprung to his feet, his own sword drawn, "stay down princey. Dont want that pretty face of yours getting bruised." He orders kicking the sword from his hand so it slides across the ground.

He waits as the guards approach before throwing his sword in the ground at there feet stopping them in there tracks, "Im Tyrlius, I come from across the seas. I been here only two days and have freed several elves as well as taken down your prince. Only with my mercy is he still alive." He was going to give himself in, in front to help more elves and creatures he would need to get on the inside and work outwards, most of his friends are on the outside now and will be there to aid him and gain backup.

Last edited:
Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas struggled with the elf to keep his sword in his hands, "No she quite encouraged it actually." he snide. The guards were just about there and it seemed his foe finally noticed, rolling off of him Lucas was ready to get up and swing his sword but was abruptly kicked from his hands leaving him defenseless once more. He was about to make a grab for his sword that had slid away but the guards had made it to the entrance of the alley. Lucas was going to stand up for the second time before a sword was thrown over his head and towards the guard, luckily the sword had not stabbed either of them and instead went to the ground in front of them as they stopped. Lucas tch at the elf, Tyrlius he claimed his name to be, announced to the guards that he only lived because of him. In a rush this time to combat some sort of embarrassment he quickly stood up finally, third times the charm apparently.

The guards noticed their prince and quickly ran to make space between the violent elf and heir to the throne, the king would not be happy with any bit of this situation but at least the prince was alive. Lucas held the arm Tyrlius had not hurt against his chest, seriously kicking him had hurt, kicking the elf in the balls was easy payback and the shame of using a dirty move was no more. While on guard stayed near the prince the other quickly restrained the elf, they weren't about to let the wild elf stand there freely no longer.

"My prince," one of the guards started, "Are you hurt?" concern was easily heard in his voice.
Lucas went to wave him away, "I'm fine." he wasn't about to go into any detail or admit to any pain while the elf was in front of him still, he would not give Tyrlius that pleasure.

Lucas glared at the elf, "Get him out of my sight, it is late, I'll deal with him later." he said as he made his way towards the stables, another guard appearing to escort him while the other two guards restrained the elf, dragging him to the castle.

OOC: Want to timeskip to next day?

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Tyrlius barely slept the night as he was thrown in some dirty cell in the dungeons of the castle. The only place to lay were the cold wet stone floors. When he slept on the boat the waves atleast rocked him to sleep. He did manage to gather intel from another prison atleast about the kingdom and the king and queen were like. He refrained from asking about the prince though.

Some time in the morning he was dragged out of his cell tthough. "Your lucky day. You been asked to face one of the royals." The guard explained, "dont why they want to see a dirty elf such as yourself."

Tyrlius was confused but allowed for his hands to be chained and follows the guards. He didnt think he'd be out of that cell soon.

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: It was the next morning, Lucas had been awoken by one of the many maids of course and after being dressed a butler also came by, the maids scattering away once they were done, to tell him that his father the king wanted to see him. Lucas sighed, already knowing what it was about, his father wanted to lecture him about going out late and alone and use the violent elf as some example of what could have happened had the guards not been there. His father had of course heard of how the elf freed others and got into a fight with the prince. After a lengthy lecture and being forbade to leave the castle walls for three days he was dismissed which meant it was now time to meet the elf Tyrlius that had started this all, passing a guard while he returned to his chambers Lucas told them to bring the recently captured elf to his room.

Once back to his room he waited for the guard, or even guards at this point, to bring the elf, petting his cat Sophie who seemed to mostly stay in his room. The flame point she-cat loved the attention she was getting as she purred while her cheeks were being rubbed. Lucas smiled a bit, even though he was irritated that he was ordered to not leave for three days the cat made him smile. The royal thought about what he'd do with the elf, first he wanted to learn more about him and why/how he came to Berokirium. Yes Tyrlius said he came across the sea but why was he even on a boat if he wasn't shipment himself. No way if he was a traveling merchant ship they wouldn't be aware where they had docked. Had no one on the ship give warning?

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Tyrlius followed guards, from the description he had gotten of the king he knew the male wasnt very forgiving and valued his families lives above anything else. Maybe he earned a personal execution with the kind himself. He chuckles to himself at the thought. Thats what he gets for attacking there precious prince and giving him a couple scratches.

He was surprised when he realized he was being brought to a bedroom and not an execution room. His eyes landing on the prince, he cant help but smirk seeing him again. "Awe did you miss me princey?"

That comment earned him an elbow to the ribs from the guards that had him doubling over in pain. "Do not speak to the prince in such a tone elf."

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: There was a knock at his doors, "Come in." Lucas said, he wasn't expecting anyone but the elf so he didn't bother asking who was there. And just as he predicted the guard from earlier was walking in with the elf, his hands chained to one another. Lucas frowned at Tyrlius' smirk and comment but gave his own smile when the guard elbowed him in the rib, that's for kicking him last night Lucas declared, "That's one way to get a bow." he mocked. "My name is Lucas Benjamin Miller, I am the crown prince and future king of Berokirum, and you will refer to me as such." the prince scolded. He was clearly bothered by the teasing words from the elf instead of his title. "I have some questions for you elf, like why did you come here? You can't be from a traveling merchant ship otherwise you would have known of the rules of this kingdom."

Giving the elf a once over he looked terrible, the dungeons weren't some comfy place after all, he didn't even think they had proper beds down there for whatever criminal. He noticed the bags below Tyrlius blue eyes, the prince of course was refreshed. He had slept in a beautiful plush bed and had his fluffy cat to cuddle with, his dog slept wherever being more of a family pet than singularly his. The cat was curious about the man but he kept her close, if he was a normal elf he wouldn't care but he didn't want this wild creature anywhere near something he cared about.

"My guards aren't afraid to hurt you, I'd think about what you say next and your tone. No snide comments." he glowered. The prince would not accept any rudeness from this creature below him. No one had ever talked such insolence towards him and he wasn't going brush it off like he did multiple times last night.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

"Tch I dont have to call you shit, hot stuff." Tyrlius says with a grin. The smile is quickly wiped off his face by another punch this time to the jaw. "Fuck mind calling off your dogs. Anybody ever tell you respect is earned? Not that you'd know. Your daddy uses fear to control his people. You think anybody here really cares about your whiney ass?" That gets him a hard blow to the gut again, he groans in pain. "Torture me all you want. I wont talk your better off just killing me. My crew are pirates. We dont sail for no one but ourselves. Where we come from when Im not telling you."

"Sir would you like for us to take him down to the dungeons and have Dareth work on him. Maybe after he looses a limb or two he'll talk." One of the guards ask.

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas glared at the other, his disrespect continuing each after each blow from his guards, "I warned you to think before you talk. Even if they weren't my guards no one in this entire kingdom would take the disrespect coming from you." he snide. "Respect isn't earned when you are of royal blood, it's expected." Lucas glowered, noway was he showing any respect towards something so below him. Maybe if he was at least a little polite the prince wouldn't be so rude, but until Tylrius checked himself the guards would continue hurting him for insulting their prince. That thought irked him for some reason, it's not like he was oblivious to the kiss ass' around him. That was just something a royal dealt with, there was a reason their friend circles were always so small and even then one could always backstab you. It was always a good thing to keep your guard up if you were part of the monarch in any way, even family couldn't always be trusted, luckily for the prince he trusted and liked his father so no throw over of either would be happening.

The royal quirked an eyebrow, "Pirates?" He'd never met a pirate before, he heard they were supposed to be rude and quip, they stole and murdered was the general gist of the title. "Must not have been good pirates if your whole ship had been captured and sold off. Your captain put up a fight but was put down pretty fast, after that the rest of them were easy." he spoke as if they were simple animals. Lucas had inquired one of the servants last night if they had any information on the shipment of elves that had came in, wondering if that was where Tyrlius had came from but apparently it wasn't a new shipment to be sold, a group of pirate elves had been captured. So that's where the rowdy elf in front of himself came from, it explained a lot honestly. The foul language, the distasteful attitude, and the unforeseen skills he had held yesterday night.

"No, I'll be generous, I'd like for him to keep his limbs. Dareth can have fun with someone else." Lucas sounded almost bored at the notion, looking down at his cat and giving a pet to receiving a meow in response, letting one of the torturers deal with him, he'd much rather the guards smack Tylrius around a bit in front of the heir before getting down to business.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:
"You know nothing of my people and Im not telling you shit about them either. You're starting to bore me princey. Dareth is starting to sound funner than you to talk to. I think I rather go see him." Tyrlius wasnt going to give Lucas the satisfaction of knowing how he got the elfs nerves. It was very entertaining to watch the short male get frustrated though.

"Your highness I dont see this going anywhere. He just spits out insults after every punch. Maybe we should send him back to the dungeons where he belongs." A guard suggests. They weren't used to an elf that spok back and stood his ground.

"The dungeons would be nicer than here. Atleast I dont have to wear shackles down there." Tyrlius complains not caring if it gets him another punch.

Lucas Benjamin Miller

Prince/Male/20/5'9

IC: Lucas was starting to get irritated, the elf wasn't taking any of his bait and instead it was the other way around. No matter if he insulted his crew or mocked his captain's death. The prince stood from sitting on his bed, his cat Sophie jumping out of his arms, "Maybe I should send him back to the dungeon. A couple of lashings and starvation should change that attitude." he threatened. The heir was starting to lose his cool and original sight of plan, he wanted information and to put the pirate elf in his place by making him his personal servant. An embarrassing show that even the wildest elf could be tamed.

"I actually had plans of pitying you elf, since your captain is dead and your friends were sold off not to be seen again. I bet you could be tamed and made into the perfect butler for me." It was clear he was losing his cool and his hand itched to slap him for the male's insolence the entire time in his presence. "If you ask nicely I'll reconsider and you wouldn't have to wear those shackles up here either if you'd be a good elf servant." he bent towards him a bit, mocking him. If his father saw this entire display he'd have been disappointed in his son for not doing something sooner, the first comment that came out of the elf's mouth should have been much more than just an elbow to the ribs. Even everything that led after should have been straight to the guillotine if his father was around. The king would never put up with a servant talking to him like this, Tyrlius was lucky he was dealing with the prince and the actual ruler of Berokirium.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Tyrlius was shocked by the offer. He wasnt at all expecting that. He definitely thinks it over trying to figure out what the prince would benefit from this. Maybe he just wanted to humiliate Ty. Either way this was an oppurtunity that he couldn't pass up. He'd up close spying on the royal family. "Oh I couldn't imagine anything better than being your personal slave. I'll do it. Just promise to keep your hands off my junk this time, princey." He says with a wink. He was of course referring to when Lucas kneed him, but the guards didnt know that

The guards were definitely shocked at that and were unsure how to react, one of them holding back a laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back