• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

The Preying Seasons

Rules

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about. All I ask is that if you know you don't have the time to dedicate, please don't express interest.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. There will be a discord for OOC.

5. My co-gm is _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and her word is law as much as mine.

6. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit. When you express interest, please tell us what king role you are interested in applying for.

7. We are looking for two [ 2 ] people to join us in this roleplay, and doubling is required. One male, one female each. This roleplay is romantic in nature (though everything can and will be discussed in that department) and will take place on RPN, so fading to black is also necessary.

8. While this roleplay is kinda romantic in nature, it can also be dark in nature, so please keep that in mind when expressing interest.

Plot

In the small town of Maple Grove, things are not all as they seem. The town is secluded, though not secluded enough that you're completely shut off from the world. Kids grow up happy here, get good educations, fall in love, get married and have kids. Most people that find their way here wind up not wanting to leave for one reason or another. The community is very close knit, and they watch out for each other. Each year to celebrate their small town, a week long festival is held. There's music, games, competitions, rides, food and more. It's a time to come together and enjoy each other's company. Rides by day, and dancing by night.

But not everyone knows that this ball has a higher purpose. Every 100 years or so, the kings of the four seasons come from their homes, mingling amongst the humans to choose a bride to take back with them. They need someone to marry to keep the seasons going: Spring, Fall, Summer, and Winter. Each season represents a specific community:

Spring - Werewolf King
Fall - Elf King
Summer - Mermaid King
Winter - Vampire King
And if even one of these communities gets disrupted, the seasons and the world could be in grave danger. Once a bride is chosen at the end of the week-long ceremony, they are taken from their hometown to live in the kingdom they were chosen for. How will you deal with your new life? Can you adjust? What happens if you find out you may or may not be special as well?

Links

Character Sheets

Main Thread

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Rules

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about. All I ask is that if you know you don't have the time to dedicate, please don't express interest.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. There will be a discord for OOC.

5. My co-gm is _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and her word is law as much as mine.

6. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit. When you express interest, please tell us what king role you are interested in applying for.

7. We are looking for two [ 2 ] people to join us in this roleplay, and doubling is required. One male, one female each. This roleplay is romantic in nature (though everything can and will be discussed in that department) and will take place on RPN, so fading to black is also necessary.

8. While this roleplay is kinda romantic in nature, it can also be dark in nature, so please keep that in mind when expressing interest.

Plot

In the small town of Maple Grove, things are not all as they seem. The town is secluded, though not secluded enough that you're completely shut off from the world. Kids grow up happy here, get good educations, fall in love, get married and have kids. Most people that find their way here wind up not wanting to leave for one reason or another. The community is very close knit, and they watch out for each other. Each year to celebrate their small town, a week long festival is held. There's music, games, competitions, rides, food and more. It's a time to come together and enjoy each other's company. Rides by day, and dancing by night.

But not everyone knows that this ball has a higher purpose. Every 100 years or so, the kings of the four seasons come from their homes, mingling amongst the humans to choose a bride to take back with them. They need someone to marry to keep the seasons going: Spring, Fall, Summer, and Winter. Each season represents a specific community:

Spring - Werewolf King
Fall - Elf King
Summer - Mermaid King
Winter - Vampire King

And if even one of these communities gets disrupted, the seasons and the world could be in grave danger. Once a bride is chosen at the end of the week-long ceremony, they are taken from their hometown to live in the kingdom they were chosen for. How will you deal with your new life? Can you adjust? What happens if you find out you may or may not be special as well?

Last edited:
yo, supernatural-fantasy rp? count me in

edit: i'm interested in possibly playing the mermaid king ^^

Last edited:
My interest as been peaked, I will read everything when I get on my computer because the code doesn't like my mobile device.

Alright, I have now read everything! I am having a hard time choosing between the Fall King and the Spring King. But I am going to pick the Fall king because I don't often make elven characters, so it will be fun to change things up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back