• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pregnancy Pack

Jordan looked around, as she ate her lunch she was sitting at a lunch table by herself. She began too look around she kept eating her chips and sandwich. she occasionally looked at her changing her music to something else as it filled her ears, she rubed her belly as 7/11 played. Singing along lowly, she didn't bother looking up as she bought out some more food and eating.

Jersey finished paying for her lunch and walked away from the line to see if she can find a spot to sit at and eat her lunch. So far people just gave her a nasty look and lied saying that the seat next to them was taken when it really wasnt. She just sighed and continued looking for a seat until she saw one of those popular girls sitting by herself in the same situation she is in. She decided to go and sit with her or at least try to. She walked over to the table and looked at her. "Hey...mind if I join you?" She asked her

Jordan took out her head phone seeing some one next to her, "Um sure" she said gesturing to the empty chairs around her. she began eating an over size muffin and shaking her milk opening it, drinking and eating her milk and muffin. She only let the one headphone in, she made sure no crumbles went to waste.

Rosalie had never been one to eat lunch. She usually had a big dinner that made up for it.

She tried to find a table that wasn't already occupied (no one wanted to sit with her even before she was pregnant). She finally settled on one where two pregnant girls were eating.

"H-hello," she stuttered nervously. "M-may I sit here?"

Jersey sat down and started eating her food. She didn't try to make eye contact with the girl but it was no use she sighed and put her food down looking at her. "My name is Jersey...what's yours?" She asked looking at her. For about a few minutes another pregnant girl walked up and asked if she could sit with them. Jersey turned her head to her and saw it was one of those girls who was basically and wallflower. "Sure...I don't mind..." she said a small smile appearing on her face.

Jordan "Jordan but You can call me JOJO" she said half way almost done with her muffin she than, looked at her phone unlocking it as she changed the song and to a Drake song she nodded to the beat. Looking up gesturing to the spot for the girl,Rosalie, she wasn't going to turn her down because she was pregnant, "Sure thing" she was soon finish the muffin.

Justine had a lot of food to eat with. Though her friends all abandoned her until she was more 'prettier to their opinion.' They should be happy with who she is though they aren't. She just saw a table that had others like her. She sighed and sat there with them "It's okay if I sit here right?" She asked though she didn't care if they said no.

Jordan looked at them, "Let get this straight all because you see a pregnant girl I let you and now everyone thinks they can sit here" she said she knew Justine from passed fights she used to have. Of course she was kind of mad she got her stuff throwing away her trash. she looked around the room seeing people look at her. "What are you guys looking at yeah I'm pregnant and single just like my mom at 16" she yelled before sitting back down shaking her leg as she listen to some music, making it loud and with both headphones in.

Lyric got out of her AP Chemistry class later than usual. She hadn't told a soul that she was, in fact, pregnant. Not even her closest friends. She left class with a few of her friends as they all headed to lunch. As they walked down the hallway, Lyric walked passed the guy who got her pregnant, Ronnie. He just glanced at her and smirked, continuing to walk, acting as if she was his play toy. Lyric thought that he cared about her, and she trusted him with everything. The fact that he just used her even though she gave him everything, completely tore her up. She felt tears welling up.

"Hey, you okay, Lyric?" Her friend, Michael, asked. She blinked back the tears and looked up at him with a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah, just kind of hungry."

They finally reached the Cafeteria. They got lunch and sat at their usual table. Although Lyric had so much hatred toward him, Ronnie wouldn't leave her mind. She blamed herself for him not loving her as much as she loved him. She blamed herself for giving up her trust so easily. She blamed herself for falling to fast. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes again. She stood up from the table and quickly left the lunch room and went into the nearest bathroom. She made sure it was empty and then began silently crying. She knew that when she told everyone, they'd leave her. She'd be alone.

Jordan hadn't bother look up from her phone since her random outburst. But it was true her mom was pregnant at the age of 16 with her eldest brother. Jordan nodded his head to the music, soon get the urge to pee she made her way to the restroom everything on hand, she did her stuff stepping out the stall hearing another cry. "Are you okay" she asked standing next to the stall.

Jersey saw Jordan get up leaving the cafeteria and decided you follow her. When she was able to catch up she heard girl cry in one of the female bathroom stalls. She was a bit confused and looked at Jordan then back at the girl. "...Is everything ok?" She asked her a bit of worry in her voice.

Justine just watched them leave though she didn't care she wasn't in the mood to walk. She just kept pulling out food and kept snacking on it.

Lyric saw the two girl and instantly put a smile on her face, quickly wiping away the tears.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm fine, no worries," She explained, keeping the smile on and turning to the mirror. Her eyeliner was smeared down her cheeks. She grabbed some wipes from her bag and began cleaning it up. Feeling like she was going to burst into tears at any second, she blinked back the tears and made sure the smile did not leave her face.

Jersey looked at her and crossed her arms. "OK...from the looks of it...that smile is a fake and those tears are real...and from the looks of you being pregnant...I'm giving you 15 minutes to cry and feel angry about what happened to you..." She said to the girl

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back