• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Prayer’s Hand Art Dump Thread

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time

• Original title:
    The Prayer’s Hand that We will be Sticking to the BBCodes or else this Thread is Doomed
    I am terribly sorry for this 3 AM title and it makes no sense. I will regret this, but this what it is; no turning back, dear.

tumblr_omj893MIhQ1sgkv3wo2_500.png

Hello there, good people of RPNation! Ignore my complaints of slow loading and instead give cheers to the fact that we are back to the BBCoding! I have faith that we can have fun role playing no matter what happens here, but hot damn! We have BBCodes again! I also want to give thanks to the staffs for running this site as best as they can!

Okay, okay, I'll finish with my gibber-jabber. I know you just want to know what this brand spanking new thread is about, right? Okay but first settle down folks. Breath in and out and maybe blink your eyes a couple of times… Okay, feeling better? Oh, you can go get a drink of water, the person at the back.

Hello again and welcome to another art dump thread! Maybe it is better to call this a General Art Thread! This thread is not as special as I made it out to be and I apologize for dragging the intro long, but finally, I decided to make a place for my stuffs. I will most likely be posting stuffs at random and may be using this thread as an archive of my characters and their recantations (yes, I am those kind of rpers). I am also open to interacting with others, whether you guys want a How-To, tips to improve your own work, or just have a general chat!

THIS TEXT IS WHITE. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE INVISIBLE.

Last edited:
Characters
From Newest to Oldest with a space saver tab.

• tumblr_nwt89lslUe1qjd742o5_r1_400.png

Tabs are your best friends.

Note I know that many people here in RPNation are very good people and I've met some pretty rad people during my time here, but I also know that the internet is a pretty big place with all kinds of people. So with all due respect, please don't use my babies. As an artist, they are very precious to me. I've worked as hard as I can with each OCs (though admittedly, some kinda feel kinda the same, hahahaahhh) and I’ve seen them grow and change as I rped them. They are memories I cherish very much and I would like everyone to respect that. The reason I am putting them up in the first place is to simply show the kinds of characters I like to RP. For my friends, they might see stuffs I never revealed about my characters in our role plays like insider thoughts and what not.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This isn't drawing but I did said General art... Soooo

This is a quick recording of a song Im hoping to master or at least get good at without looking at my sheet as I play it, hahaha.

Had night owls in mind as I made this. Hope you like it and have a good night.

I.. Hmm... welp. it's been another forever since I posted here.

Aaaaahhh here are a couple of things i drew over the past months while.

So recently, I've tried to go back to rping hahaha. A My Hero Academia rp caught my attention and yeah, I made a new babe for it!

tumblr_p1nrr4qTaD1sgkv3wo3_r1_540.png

Hyori Hamada!

More drawings of him under the spoiler.
tumblr_p1nrr4qTaD1sgkv3wo2_1280.png

tumblr_p1yzq4v2U11sgkv3wo1_400.png

tumblr_p1yzq4v2U11sgkv3wo2_400.png

tumblr_p1z3jz8kXv1sgkv3wo1_540.png

tumblr_p1z3jz8kXv1sgkv3wo2_540.png

So have you guys heard about the South Park Phone Destroyer? WELL, waaay before the Butt Whole was released, I was a pretty active player in the days. I got super lucky and got both Grand Wiz Cartman and Shieldmaiden Wendy!! O-oh right. Drawings. Ssssooooo playing the game, I couldn't help but make my own small groups of New Kids and seeing that the show had a bunch of new cast of characters living in South Park, I was like "Hey! These group of kids could be part of this wave of people that moved into town!" Like a good daydreamer, I kinda made a South Park style over the top episode about one of the kids is a part of the black market art collection and by the time the Butt Whole came around (it's ridiculous and my brother and I love it. Still haven't finished it, welp.), I was like "Oh! This plot that is on the back burner in my brain could totally be a side quest that New Kid could do!" and yeah. I never really fleshed out the plot in my head. It was fun to imagen. Ok! To the drawings!

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo7_1280.png

Cain Diaz Munsch

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo1_400.png

Darius Paolini

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo3_400.png

___ Garza

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo4_400.png

___ Lee

Yeaaaah.... My two kids don't really have a first name... I just welp, the kids call them by their last name! Welp!

And I don't have a proper sketch of the New Kid that my brother and I play but just for you guys! I'll upload a not completed sketch of New Kid!
tumblr_p33q1gYDyQ1sgkv3wo1_1280.png

I don't think I'm all too happy with how the hair (normal form) is. My bro picked it so I'm stuck with it, which I don't mind, I just need to figure out how to draw the hair better. Yup.

Here's a couple of... comics for the Phone Destroyer.

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo6_400.png

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo9_540.png

tumblr_oz0ujb55oc1sgkv3wo10_540.png

Oh yeah! I also joined a Dungeons and Dragons group! It's my first time and I fell in love with my first character, Ryphle, and my party! hahaha
tumblr_oxugduczXU1sgkv3wo1_500.png

And finally...

I got into Don't Starve... Like really got into it... Save me.
tumblr_oum8wjiVyo1sgkv3wo1_500.png

I main Webber! He is so dang CUTE! But sometimes... this happens to me...
tumblr_oum8wjiVyo1sgkv3wo2_540.png

I didn't mean to hit the spiders! I just want to start a spider civil war...
(I just realized that the four drawings are in a single image. the bottom right corner. the corner.)

Last edited:
You know what else is also cute now that I think about it. the TV Lyro Lyro so kindly threw at me. Your little minion is mine now.

Attachments

• steal it lyro tv screen.png
    steal it lyro tv screen.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 12
i really really don't know what i'm doing. nothing good came out so might as well make a collage of the doodles i did tonight.

failed chibi drawings. particle doodles, some life drawings, all 30 seconds through the website i was using might glitch out on a few poses.

Good night yalls.

Attachments

• idk wat im doing should be sleeping aaaarrrgggggggg.png
    idk wat im doing should be sleeping aaaarrrgggggggg.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
So.. I've been on a Homestuck spree again.

tumblr_p5x1vf9BNr1tivdgno1_1280.png

Trollsonas running around...

tumblr_p5z5imz0111tivdgno1_400.png

Japhos is so tired of these things running amok in his hive.

tumblr_p5zahxXCAc1tivdgno1_400.png
x 4 + 1 fluffmum.

tumblr_p5zahxXCAc1tivdgno2_400.png

That is a drone. Please let go of that, Cottonball.

tumblr_p5zahxXCAc1tivdgno3_400.png

Look how big they drew! To that from
tumblr_ojr5opIZ8D1tivdgno1_500.gif

They used to barely climb the stairs!
That gal is a... friend. Japhos has friends other than his lusus and the kittens, I swear!

And here's a bunch of Auliit Schale.
tumblr_p5zc8vgUeR1tivdgno1_1280.png

tumblr_p5zay1h8Pu1tivdgno3_1280.png

tumblr_p5zay1h8Pu1tivdgno5_1280.png

tumblr_p5zay1h8Pu1tivdgno4_1280.png

---
These are one set

tumblr_inline_p5o5c5lFdq1s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p5o6upQLgV1s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p5o7n0acGh1s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p5pzx1ILaW1s8x6sw_500.png

---
This is another set.
tumblr_inline_p42jeiLRI11s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p4ad8zfhMw1s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p4adwmHdY91s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p4aeboRvqW1s8x6sw_500.png

tumblr_inline_p4fuf814Cx1s8x6sw_500.gif

That last one is a gif.

Last edited:
Hey! Hey! Did you read the title (I wrote that earlier than 3am. 12am this time around.) Anyways I'm open for requests for quick doodles. Info in the very first post!

tumblr_inline_p6pd9nlnQu1s8x6sw_1280.jpg

Remember quick! I'll be playing this request thing by the ear, so keep an eye out of announcements if you are intrested in this.
(how big is that image anyways?)

hey u big nerd i also use an ipad (mini because im cheap)
apps ive used in the past that have been top of the line crispy is ibisPaintX (currently), sketchbook Pro if that's still around , and... thats it im terrible lazy when it coMes to searching for art apps.
ive stuck with ibispaint X and i am a happy customer bcus lots of layers as long as you control yourself
all i can say is prepare yourself for a life without stabilizer ;-;

HAPPY DRAIwingn

hi
i see ur opening up sketchy requesties
(eye emoji)

you... you could doodle my Anger Noodle if you wish
here he
1522973497907.png

wow tht image is so much bigger than i thought it would be but hey
here he
xoxo

hey u big nerd i also use an ipad (mini because im cheap)
apps ive used in the past that have been top of the line crispy is ibisPaintX (currently), sketchbook Pro if that's still around , and... thats it im terrible lazy when it coMes to searching for art apps.
ive stuck with ibispaint X and i am a happy customer bcus lots of layers as long as you control yourself
all i can say is prepare yourself for a life without stabilizer ;-;

HAPPY DRAIwingn

hi
i see ur opening up sketchy requesties
(eye emoji)

you... you could doodle my Anger Noodle if you wish
here he
View attachment 422560

wow tht image is so much bigger than i thought it would be but hey
here he
xoxo
Having no stability is painful man!

I knew that you use an iPad to draw and you draw so well on it! At the moment, idk how you can do with and (I assume) without a pencil like Apple Pencil. Having experience drawing on your iPad, are you happy with it or do you planning (or would like) to update?

I’ve downloaded ibis and although i still playing around with it, its very simple. I like the reply funtion too hahaah. Thanks for the recommendation!

Aaannnd here is your boy!!

tumblr_p6uk3bFBoM1sgkv3wo1_1280.jpg

I didn’t do justice to the pretty little lad, Enta D: but he was fun to doodle! Thank you!!

Aaand here is another request from another user here on the site!
tumblr_p6uk3bFBoM1sgkv3wo2_1280.jpg

A fantroll who’s missing a crucial part of a troll...

His horns.

So I tried another but a chibi form.
tumblr_p6uk3bFBoM1sgkv3wo3_1280.jpg

Aaaahhhh Lyro Lyro

Last edited:
Looking awesome as always Triple!!

I personally use procreate, but I found a new program I think, anyway it's called MediBangPaintPro, it's on PC and iPad it's a nice set up, I haven't used it yet but it looks nice

Holy sht, it's been a while. Hope yall being well!

Here are some doodles overthe past while that are done with my iPad. I think I'm breaking into it ok. Just quick doodles nothing major. I've edited some of the image on the computer to fit together in a page and angled them to be less crocked : D

These ones are some of from the Concepts app
tumblr_pg61ikNgvC1sgkv3wo1_400.png

tumblr_pg61ikNgvC1sgkv3wo2_400.png

tumblr_pg61ikNgvC1sgkv3wo3_540.png

I really like their infinite drawing surface and it's really nice to just doodle on it. It is free to try but some funtions does not work until you buy and the free version has limited brushes and limited layers, but those limites really didnt hindered me from doodling and being my favourite app to draw.

These are from the Procreate app.

tumblr_pg630lY8sd1sgkv3wo2_540.png

tumblr_pg630lY8sd1sgkv3wo1_540.png

I actually had this app from the get-go but really disliked that it does not have a Zoom percentage anywhere on it. I rely on the zoom to make sure my doodles are the right size for the web. I kinda yeet ed out of it pretty quick after finding Concepts to my liking.

However, Concept doesn't have that smooth brush pressure and fade in and out that I like in my Sai and in the traditional media. I've played with apps such as Clip Studio (so good but oof it has a monthly subscription) and MediBang Paint but I finally sank my teeth in and doodle on Procreate. I admit, it's a good app that I need to learn of it's advanced funtions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back