• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”…๐”ข

Just popping in to say Iโ€™m still super interested!(as well as to help boost the thread ;3) Just havenโ€™t had the proper time sit and get atleast a decent amount of my cs up but I will soon, probably by Monday or Tuesday for sure! ๐Ÿ’–

Also Fanaa Fanaa gone be joining cause I said so hehe :3

Just popping in to say Iโ€™m still super interested!(as well as to help boost the thread ;3) Just havenโ€™t had the proper time sit and get atleast a decent amount of my cs up but I will soon, probably by Monday or Tuesday for sure! ๐Ÿ’–

Also Fanaa Fanaa gone be joining cause I said so hehe :3
Iโ€™m glad yโ€™all are interested! And to be honest the cs probably wonโ€™t be due until the weekend, preferably when Iโ€™m off from work!

Interest, peaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back