What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Power of Heaven's Smile REBOOT: a medieval fantasy rp (Open)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Slice of Life
  6. Super Powers
  7. Supernatural
  8. Zombies

Blackrose7

True Black Rose Beauty
Zack and Impius do talk in the ooc thread from time to time. 😉
I don't know what happened to Tranquil.

BuggaBoo

Booty♥Webs~!!
K well, I'm going for more of an animalistic/shaman/witch type than a copycat/mimic type.

Yeah and I think Impius and I are in another RP together and that OoC is about the same too lol. All good.

Blackrose7

True Black Rose Beauty
K well, I'm going for more of an animalistic/shaman/witch type than a copycat/mimic type.

Yeah and I think Impius and I are in another RP together and that OoC is about the same too lol. All good.
I know that Zack is working on their post at the moment, and I have to give Tranquil a wake up call.

BuggaBoo

Booty♥Webs~!!
K amazing. thx. Will check out the IC and charries then. Anymore questions and I'll post them OOC thread

Blackrose7

True Black Rose Beauty
The ooc thread and cs thread are on the first page below the introduction. ( I know I forgot to put the main rp link there, but it doesn't matter. I put the main rp thread links on the ooc thread and the cs thread. 🤣 )
I will let you guys know that I am a chill new gm, so do tell me if I do something wrong. <--- Want to make it fun for you guys.

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords
I might be interested. Got a few character concepts, though probably won’t be till tomorrow that I actually get to posting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread