• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The power of friendship (A black comedy magical girl rp)

Zipper Man

Arrivederci!
A long time ago, a group of friends met a magical creature that gifted them great magical powers so that they could fight against the forces of darkness.

And they won.

But that was far from the end of their story. For in their moment of triumph, the goverment came and scooped them up in order to study the source of their powers.

And with that, the world has forever changed. Friendship and love are stronger than any weapon known to man- including nuclear weapons. Every nation's most valuable resource is its girlpower- how many magical girls they have, what their training is, the strength of their love and friendships. The war economy has become the friendship economy. Love is commoditized. Child soldiers are indoctrinated and trained from birth to serve as weapons in a war they cannot understand against enemies that they have more in common with than their commanders. With nuclear deterrance gone, a new era of global conflict has arisen of nation against nation.

A long time ago, a group of friends met a magical creature that gifted them great magical powers so that they could fight against the forces of darkness.

And they won.

But that was far from the end of their story. For in their moment of triumph, the goverment came and scooped them up in order to study the source of their powers.

And with that, the world has forever changed. Friendship and love are stronger than any weapon known to man- including nuclear weapons. Every nation's most valuable resource is its girlpower- how many magical girls they have, what their training is, the strength of their love and friendships. The war economy has become the friendship economy. Love is commoditized. Child soldiers are indoctrinated and trained from birth to serve as weapons in a war they cannot understand against enemies that they have more in common with than their commanders. With nuclear deterrance gone, a new era of global conflict has arisen of nation against nation.
I think I may be down for this just for the parody aspect.

Last edited:
I'm interested! But I have some (a lot) of questions:

Does this take place on Earth or a different realm?
Is it modern, medieval or futuristic?
What exactly are the powers like? (Elemental, Planets, Crystals)

Does this take place on Earth or a different realm?
Earth.

Is it modern, medieval or futuristic?
Modern.

What exactly are the powers like? (Elemental, Planets, Crystals)
The idea is having everyone pick a theme for their character and then giving them powers based on that theme. Said theme could be anything from a concept to an historical event to a work of fiction (with some restrictions obviously) to pretty much everything else.

The idea is having everyone pick a theme for their character and then giving them powers based on that theme. Said theme could be anything from a concept to an historical event to a work of fiction (with some restrictions obviously) to pretty much everything else.
Can you give some example of this? I'm not sure if I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back