• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
uUg3aEl.jpg
The Poppy War - RP Partner Search
The Idea

Hey everyone! I just finished The Poppy War trilogy and I am obsessed with the world, characters, magic/gods system, etc. I'm craving to do a fandom RP using OC characters based off the same world. We can come up with our own plot, characters, and everything, but the only thing I request we keep the same is the shamanic magic/gods aspect and the general layout of the Asian-inspired world.

About Me

- You can call me Semblance or Sem- whatever you like, really.
- I'm 24 years old (she/her/hers) and I've been RP-ing on and off since I was 12 years old.
- I first discovered RP-ing when I was obsessed with the Warrior Cats series and found an RPG site dedicated to the books.
- Over the years, I've dabbled in realistic/modern, sci-fi, steampunk, and especially fantasy.
- I only do M x F but I don't mind playing either male or female characters. I am also okay with doubling.
- I work a full-time Mon-Fri 9am-5pm job so most of my posts/replies will be outside of that time frame. I can probably get 2-3 posts up each week but that could fluctuate depending on how busy I am. I promise to be communicative with you about my schedule and let you know what's going on in my life that week.

WRITING SAMPLE
Here is the most recent RP I did earlier this year:

What I'm Looking For

- Someone who will be an equal partner in the creative process to set up our world, characters, story, etc- I love to bounce ideas off someone who will not just agree to everything I say, but also pitch their own ideas and contribute to the world-building. Being passionate about our brain baby together is one of my favorite feelings.
- Someone who will be communicative with me about how their feeling and how busy they are- If your creative juices are starting to dwindle down and you find yourself not as interested in our RP anymore, please let me know! I promise I will not get angry or upset. The worse thing you could do is to just fall off the face of the earth and ghost me without a word.
- Please also keep me posted on how busy you might be- I understand that we all have lives outside of RP-ing. The great thing about RP-ing is that it's such a great escape from the stressors of everyday life. The last thing I would want is for you to feel like writing a post or replying to me is another chore you have to do. It should be fun for both of us!

If you are interested in writing with me and excited about the Poppy War idea, please shoot me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back