Status
Not open for further replies.

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_nqsjsnvWkc1t8sz1po5_r1_540.gif

coded by: syzygy

✨ Realistic face claims only (Asian fcs only, but that means Thai, Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Asian American, Canadian Asian, Australian Asian, etc.) ✨

✨ Please know that I will not be accepting characters that use members of BTS or EXO because they are far too over used and I honestly am tired of seeing them in every RP even though I love both groups ✨

✨ Follow the RPN rules✨

✨ Romance: Now it's not required that your character is attracted to males, however those are your only option romantically. Make sure to fade to black when it gets too intense ✨

✨ Warnings: If you violate one of the rules of this roleplay, you will get a warning via pm. You are able to get up to 3 warnings, before you will be forced to drop out of the roleplay and have your spot opened. ✨

✨ The Don'ts (Please do not resort to the following, without permission of the other roleplayer) ✨

• Bunnying

• God-modding

• Meta-gaming

✨ Interaction Please make sure to be respectful & nice to everyone in the OOC. We don't want to deal with any drama in the OOC and if we have to, make sure to take it to a pm if it gets out of hand. But, it's also important to talk and have fun. ✨

✨ Activity: I know everyone has a life away from the internet and will sometimes get busy. I understand. I don't require a post every single day, but I do ask that you post at least twice a week to keep the roleplay moving at the very least. But, if possible try to post twice a day. Failure to do either or, you may get a reminder to post and if you show no response to that then we'll assume you've lost interest so you'll be forced to drop out and have your spot re-opened. ✨

✨ Grammar & Length: Please make sure to have good grammar, that is readable so we can understand what you're writing, if we don't how are we suppose to roleplay with you? The length of your posts have to be at least two paragraphs which is 14 lines. ✨

tumblr_nqsjsnvWkc1t8sz1po8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nqsjsnvWkc1t8sz1po6_r1_540.gif

✨ the members ✨

(the leader) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken 

(member) - taken

(member) - taken 

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(member) - taken

(the maknae) - taken

tumblr_nqsjsnvWkc1t8sz1po4_540.gif

WE ARE ALL IN

Everyone has a story. Every story is different. Nobody has the exact same experiences. However we can share the same dream. A dream of touching the sky, a dream of becoming the person you always wanted to be. Introducing Limitless Entertainment's newest boy group, AA1. This boy group is the hottest topic among netizens who are actively trying to figure out the boys who will be debuting within months. After the announcement of the boy group project AA1, everyone was buzzing online, trying to find anything about the members of the new group. The company kept the members a secret for the most part, not wanting to spoil the surprise. Without anything to base off of for awhile, everyone was dying to see at least a teaser of the boy group. Then it happened. The first step of the debut practice. The 14 boys took over YouTube with their first video. A dance practice that shook most of social media. 

All males were wearing face masks and hats, hiding their faces, the filter being that of black and white. The stage names were revealed on each member's face mask or hat. Fans quickly began to ask for more about these mysterious boys, and more they got. Individual videos were released for each member, each displaying a talent they wanted to show their increasing number of fans. The last few seconds of the video was when the member would remove his hat and mask, birth name appearing on the screen as he either stayed in front of the camera or walked away. AA1, a high anticipated group still hasn't debuted, but is working on their debut project. Now I'm sure you're curious about the group right?

These idols are almost at their debut date and it's filling them with excitement. Each member has been through a different training at one point or another. They all have different stories, some having trained at prestigious academies in Korea, while others were trainees back in their home country. These boys aren't like most rookies. They aren't in Limitless Entertainment for training and then to learn how to become idols. No, they were plucked, best of the best. They are the top kids from each school, management, dance studio, they are the ones that naturally will lead a group to victory. Putting them together could've been viewed as dangerous due to them possibly competing with each other, but surprisingly, the years that they have been training as a group taught them to work well together. 

Yes, AA1 is made up of 14 members and there will be three to five sub-units. It's a fairly large group that will promote as a group, but will also promote in respective sub-units. They aren't the type to give up. Every boy, from the maknae only being 15 to the oldest of 22, they aren't giving up on their dreams. They want to reach the sky, together, as one. They are AA1, the group that works as one machine, a machine that won't be broken easily. 

Extra information about the roleplay. :

This roleplay will focus on the members of AA1, before their official debut. Romance won't be the main focus of the roleplay, but it will play a significant part in it as obviously, character development will lead to relationships. However they shouldn't be right away. This is going to focus on the difficulties that these boys go through as they work hard on their debut project, train multiple times a week, do team building exercises, etc.

The start of the roleplay will be before the installment of their debut project, the practice video. This is going to be the first major thing covered in the roleplay, there will multiple time skips so nobody loses interest, but we won't be diving into all the good stuff right away. There will be a schedule that the roleplay will go off of, and I will finalize it once the roleplay starts. Please remember that yes, these boys are very talented, but they aren't perfect.

This means that even the leader won't be perfect and he will have difficulties too. Also be cautious of drama between members. There will be some, I do know that, but be cautious. Most of the drama will start due to outside influences such as other trainee's in the company or groups that don't care for AA1 due to how popular they are having not even debuted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread