• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the planet of colours

So the first thing i want to say is this, i'm writing an interactive novel based around Steven Universe and the best way for me to hash out some details is in a roleplay. So here is what i have so far.

The Enspir have only existed for a few eons, only being born after the last of their ancestors died. They carry their ancestors flaws, while evolution may have saved them, it appears it has done nothing more then that. The Enspir scientists have been unable to discover a way to manufacture more of themselves. Every hundred years a relic known as the Rainbow Heart release a new Enspir, growing the population. However, the Enspir are beings made of an unknown energy making them genderless; also they manifesta physical form of some sort, alongside a weapon. Usually they are humanoid. Their physical form is what allows them to feel pain, and move throughout the universe, however it can not die. When a Enspir's physical form has suffered to much damage it will quickly dissipate; only to reform when the Enspir is ready. The three things every Enspir share is that they weld powerful abilities, which can range from starting fires to conquering powerful storms. The second thing is, each Enspir is based around a colour(Pink, Ruby Red, Royal Purple, so forth and so on). The last thing is the most important, the society that the Enspir live within is lead by five beings known as the Royals. The five Royals are Royal Ruby, Royal Blue, Royal Laurel green, Royal Black, and Royal White. Each royal has a court based around their colours. With that, each royal has a certain set of rules for their court, these are called Coloured Laws. Like professions, Lovers, Ideas, and social statues. The most powerful, intimate thing two Enspir can do is something known as fusing. Two Enspir will connect on such a atomic level that their two energies will mix, creating a new and more powerful Enspir, essentially making a new person out of the flaws and perfections of the two. However when two Enspirs do this, they are unable to unfuse. This has caused fusion to be forbidden unless a solider of a Royal, and the same shade as their counterpart.

With all that said, now i can tell you where i want to start with this roleplay.

A new Enspir was born nearly 23 years ago, when it was first encountered it was considered to fall into more the one court. However after a few weeks the Enspir showed to have powers that rivaled the Royals, and after a year, the Enspir proved that it was indeed created to be the newest addition to the Royal Palace. However as the years went by, the Enspir would become known as Royal Violet, and fall in love with a Pink Decorator known as Pink Rose. Their love would transcend any Colour law, causing them to spark a revolution. After 3000 years of trying to cripple the Royals, the leaders of the revolution which were Pink Rose and Royal Violet decided to leave their homeworld, and travel to a place known as Earth. However for them to pilot a ship, they would need to fuse. They do, however as the ritual is completed and Magenta is formed, Royal Violet would still seem to exist outside of Magenta.

So that is all i have so far. I would love for some people to make Enspir and help me build their culture and things, while humans would be cool too. I plan to do this RP in chapters to help me advance the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back