• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Plane of Atama OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BFabulous BFabulous
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
americanCaeser americanCaeser
The_Vargamor The_Vargamor
Noxis Noxis
Black Jade Black Jade
Thread/cs is up! If you need to create any cities/leaders/organizations/towns for your characters, feel free to do so. If it is especially important then it will need a short description for the lore page. World-building is hard, so I am hoping to get some help with that from your characters.

I will be working on one of my own characters sometime later today if you need any guidance. Lmk if there are any questions

Is there a link to CS?
On top of the first post, there are also a set of links to all the different pages for the RP

OK! I was originally gonna do a thief/bounty huner with sand-based powers, but I'm playing Tales of Vesperia and now I kinda wanna make an arrogant fire mage.

The bounty thief could tie into Hermione's story, but the fire starter...could just be a jerk!

For reference. And yes, they are space hippo's

OK! I was originally gonna do a thief/bounty huner with sand-based powers, but I'm playing Tales of Vesperia and now I kinda wanna make an arrogant fire mage.

The bounty thief could tie into Hermione's story, but the fire starter...could just be a jerk!
They both sound interesting! The shared history could help speed things along, assuming AbyssFlower AbyssFlower is open to it.

For reference. And yes, they are space hippo's
Our thicc boi is good to go as well. I will take the 2nd half of the race description to be his backstory.

Sure I really like the idea, I was thinking of making him re-appear somehow but this fits much better lol

Well given I am using the 5e variation, Shapeshifting humanoids. Cursed by a trickster god long ago and forced to wander the world never being able to be who they once were again. They can follow multiple people who are targets of interest. And after following them learn to mimic them and even take on their appearance. Usually as a means of expressing themselves. Like when angry they change into the visage of an enraged Orc to show they are angry. Or copy a timid human when they feel afraid.

Thank you for the explanation. I have never played D&D, but I watch horror stories on youtube. I actually wanna play in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back