• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Placebo Effect

boo.

keep precious things
A small group of friends has recently acquired what most would consider superpowers. Banding together, they are known as the Visionaries, and are ready to take on even the baddest of baddies. Still being a bit new to this hero business, they have their flaws, but at their core, they are a family.

Their leader, known as Spur, created the team and has held it together since the beginning. His power allows him to greatly enhance the powers of those he has formed a bond with, those being his teammates. His presence during fights has given the Visionaries the power to overcome any foe, even if his own power doesn't do anything for himself.

A new foe has risen from the underworld, challenging the might of the Visionaries. In what is quickly becoming a daily routine for the team, they prepare to face off in what could be the battle of the century.

I'm looking for a few people, no more than six, to join the team! Ages will range from 21-30, and any powers are welcome! Post below if this would interest you.

Possibly interested. Will these people still be learning the limits of their powers and how to use them? Or are they already well versed in their powers?

Totally in. Gifted humans are my fave.
Coolio
quite possibly interested.
Good 2 kno
DEFINITELY interested. :angelD: Let me know if you'd be okay with me joining.
Absoballylootely
interested. will there be limits on types of powers?
Not particularly. No life/death control, no time travel, no hardcore reality bending.
Possibly interested. Will these people still be learning the limits of their powers and how to use them? Or are they already well versed in their powers?
Half and half. I guess it depends on the character you have. Have they put in the time to train their abilities? Or maybe they're a bit overconfident? It's been about a year since they gained their powers, and only recently have they come out as a fledging group of heroes.

Tentative CS thread is up. Check it out here: The Placebo Effect || Characters

If you couldn't tell, I'm not a fan of CS's. I kept mine simple, but I ask that you do include your character's personality type. A helpful guide can be found here: The Sixteen Personality Types - High-Level

Or go wild and code the CS. I don't mind.

The thread is not closed yet. I still have a slot open, and if any of you that I quoted doesn't want to join, please say so.

Coolio

Good 2 kno

Absoballylootely

Not particularly. No life/death control, no time travel, no hardcore reality bending.

Half and half. I guess it depends on the character you have. Have they put in the time to train their abilities? Or maybe they're a bit overconfident? It's been about a year since they gained their powers, and only recently have they come out as a fledging group of heroes.

Tentative CS thread is up. Check it out here: The Placebo Effect || Characters

If you couldn't tell, I'm not a fan of CS's. I kept mine simple, but I ask that you do include your character's personality type. A helpful guide can be found here: The Sixteen Personality Types - High-Level

Or go wild and code the CS. I don't mind.

The thread is not closed yet. I still have a slot open, and if any of you that I quoted doesn't want to join, please say so.
Awesome. XD I'll set up a CS now. It'll be mildly detailed if that's okay.

Alright cool that makes sense, thanks (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back