• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Meg sees the old man get up and is distracted from her conversation. She beams with pride because she had not been fully confident in her healing abilities, she scrambles for a book and jots something down. After she looks at Taenya. "I'm going to get back to work..." She then proceeds to pick up her beacker and go back to picking ragga.

Mentions: Talathel Talathel

Jay laughed to the point he had to slow down, when he calmed down his grin was back but his words held more weight "the word MIGHT is what matters there links... my first lesson to teach you shall be"
The man raised a finger in the air to show this was the first lesson.
"Never act nor speak in maybes... you will or won't kill me is right but you've no need to need to ask for a truce, your apart of my crew and we all share the same goals. You Anna Jay and me all want the Dragon dead, so we shall make that happen..."
Jay clapped his hands together as if literally dusting that conversation off his fingers. Anna was astonished at the confidence "is it really... as simple as you say?"
"As simple as that, lesson one anna jay. Never act nor speak in maybes as one must always speak the truth"
The man didn't look up or anything to confirm this message with anna but she nodded anyway. Jay sprinted once more telling lynx "ill go first so you know what to learn... Ima kill a number of people as I need a new ship "
As they neared the pier only four ships could be seen floating.

The soaring heights, the Green dragons ship was once a whaling vessel but was fixed up to suit a career in piracy. Three masts and a abundance of weapons the ship flies the flag of the Coloured dragons, a coloured dragon skull on a black fabric. (In this case green)
This would would require at least 20 people to set sail safely.

The Venom fang, a brig owned by Allie Jaarl. The smallest of the four ships but definitely not thought of as less, the fang has two masts and just as many cannons as any other ship including a large metal spike as a ram. This would require at least 15 people to sail safely.

The Diamond, a brig which Solomon rockhold stole and sailed to Horzo. Two masts, standard bull navy affair with mortars and cannons but the Ibil clan has worked on the diamond to be a formidable force in battle. This would require at least 17 people to sail safely.

Hell waters, three masts with many means of destruction. A legendary pirate ship that sits anchored in horzo because it was gifted to chief Farhk Ibil. As Farhk has no intentions to ever leave horzo he has all the cannons to one side and uses it more as a means of defense rather then a means of piracy. This would require at least 23 people to sail safely.

"I want old Greene's ship but dunno how many is in my crew... I think the small ship is fast solid sort. What say you Links?"
From where they stand it's obvious that all the ships have pirates and bandits occupying them, some more than others but ultimately to many to fight all at once for two men and a little girl.
=============
Minma Minma Maxxob Maxxob if you want to jump into this scene I'll let you know three men and a little girl could potentially fight all the men and be successful aha

liostwolf liostwolf I was informed by Talathel Talathel that they may take a bit to reply due to travel an such, just thought I'd let you know

Earlier that day
Klaus.png

The man sat by himself on a table near a window. That was his favorite place in the tavern, because of the low light and that he could still look out in the direction of the streets. On his table, there were already quite a few empty beer mugs, but the man just kept drinking and drinking. That would probably be the last time he could afford that kind of activity. It had become one of his daily habits, after losing everything he had worked so hard for. The man was pretty comfortable on his chair, resting his legs on the table. As he brought the wooden mug to his mouth, he drank the alcoholic beverage in big gulps. The taste, to someone who wasn’t used to it, would certainly be horrible. For Klaus, however, he didn’t care, as long as it had alcohol in it. The beautifully-tanned barmaid approached his table, getting the empty mugs on a tray she was carrying and leaving a full one on his table.

“Jeez, you really plan to drink yourself to death don’t you? Tsk, tsk, tsk… Klaus, you should at least take care of yourself a bit!” - she scolded him. They had developed a kind of friendship after he started to visit the tavern so often - “The boss said this is the last one. When you finish, pay up and leave, okay?” - hearing that, the ex-pirate smirked, looking at her. He makes a somewhat of a pleading face - “Ouch, ouch, Christiana! Is that really how you treat your customers?” - he is silent for a moment after asking it, bursting out laughing a second later. He gulps down the liquid in his current mug in a hurry, grabbing the one she had just put on the table - “Don’t worry, this is the last one. Not that I have coin for more than this…” - he smirked bitterly, raising the mug as if saluting her and going back to drinking it. He knew she certainly meant well as he was indeed in a deplorable situation. The anger, rage and annoyance he had been feeling for the last few days had just been piling up.

It was time he started moving his ass, as money wouldn’t be simply falling from the sky any time soon. The man searched his pocket for a small pouch, with quite a few golden coins, enough to pay for the drinks he just had. He puts the pouch on the table, finally getting up from the chair he was so relaxed at and, with the mug that was practically full on hand, he simply downs it in a few gulps. As he finishes, he gives a pretty loud belch followed by a satisfied sigh. It was time for him to look for work and the pier would be the perfect location for it. The man starts walking towards the tavern exit. He stops moments before getting out. The barmaid looks towards him and the ex-pirate simply gives her a wave before leaving the tavern. From what he knew, the locals were starting to get pretty restless because of how the council had been managing or, better said, mismanaging things in Horzo. Maybe that could be a chance to get work as well?

At the moment
Interactions: NeonFlow NeonFlow and his group

At the pier, Klaus sat in one of the crates, just looking at the ships docked there. His left hand was on his face, his thumb and index fingers tracing his bushy mustache, from center just below his nose to the part where it connected to his mutton chops. At the pier, he saw four ships. Each of them had their peculiar characteristics. From the smallest and fastest, Venom Fang, to the biggest and almost a sailing fortress, Hell Waters. The ex-pirate was deep in thought about which of these ships he would potentially try to offer his service first. Sure his experience would count for something and give him a pretty good chance of joining the crew of one of them, wouldn’t it? As he was just thinking about approaching one of the vessels and trying to talk to the first mate or even the captain, he saw a group of two men and a girl approaching the ships.

He noticed just how they were analyzing the ships, much like he was doing a bit earlier by himself. Were they also thinking about applying to one of the ship’s crew? He re-doubling his attention, trying to listen to what exactly they were talking about, getting the last part quite clear: “"I want old Greene's ship but dunno how many is in my crew... I think the small ship is fast solid sort. What say you Links?"” . Oh…. were they actually planning to take of the ships by force? Hearing that brought quite a few memories back to the old pirate. He smiled to himself, getting up from the wooden box he was sitting on and dusting his red coat. He approached the group, hands open to the sides, clearly meaning he meant no harm. If they were ready to take one of the ships, he had to be pretty careful about how he would approach them.

“Forgive me intrusion, but I couldn’t help but listen to what you just said” - he says, directed at Jay - “if ye need another hand for such a… endeavor, I certainly am quite willing. I been aching to go back to piracy.” - he smiles, taking off his tricorn hat and giving the group a small bow - “Me name is Klaus Vickan, experienced pirate at yer service” - he says that, standing up straight again and putting his hat back on his head. He waits, observing how his offer will be taken by the group.

Jay looked the older man up and down with quizzical look across his face before nodding. "orright Vick..."
The man turned his attention to the pier, the only ship that had a full crew still loitering about was the green dragons ship. Just from a distance at least ten can be seen doing chores or smoking out of a long pipe. The green dragon like other coloured Dragons fought with ragga, they often wear masks that can help filter the toxins somewhat.

"We could fight together, if we steal there masks I can smoke everyone out easy... Dunno how we can sneak up though, they'd see us coming from every angle unless we swam."
Jay took the child off his back before he pointed at the other three ships and continued "them ships have people to, not as many as greenies ship though."
Jay looked through the bag Anna kept her runes in. She had another orange, one black, and one red.
"I think the black one is for shadows, the red one goes boom or makes fire... orange fixes people..."
The man peered at the ships while forming a plan. (Or waiting for a plan/opportunistic moment)

Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow Maxxob Maxxob

Minma smiled hearing the response Jay gave to him. He was happy he wouldn't have to fight his newly crew mate for the sake of revenge. When they arrived by the pier Minma keenly observed each ship docked. He hadn't a preference as to which one he would rather take, he just knew he needed one and was going to get it no matter the cost. He rubbed his chin in thought; he was about to speak, but was cut off by the sound of walking behind him.

Minma gripped his sword as he turned around the meet the stranger; he quickly released the grip when he noticed he came in peace. He listened to the fellow and felt like it would be a good idea to have another grown up to fight alongside, especially now that they were planning to takeover a ship with a fairly good amount of people on each; no matter which one they picked, he knew they were in for a fight. Knowing that, Minma smirked in excitement.

"Klaus." He nodded recognizing his existence. He then reached behind and pulled his sword from his back and rested it on his shoulder. "Well Jay, your the leader of this here ol crew, and if you want the Greenies ship, I'll make sure will get it." He turned his head side to side, cracking his neck. "I say, between the three of us and ol girl here we make a pretty solid team." He hadn't seen Klaus's abilities yet but had trust he could put up a fight in the way he carried himself. "Who needs a plan when you can just whoop ass." He paused for a second and then rubbed the little girls hair. "Besides, with my leg all healed, I'm back to full power. What you saw earlier by me was pitiful compared to what I'm truly capable of."

Taenya :: Halfbreed Mermaid :: Female :: Mentions: liostwolf liostwolf NeonFlow NeonFlow Meg, Bo

Taenya tilted her head curiously, allowing her exotic hair to fall over a shoulder delicately as she watched and listened to Meg speak. Not at all deterred by the emotionless tone the girl spoke with. Her stunning emeralds gleamed with curiosity as she watched Meg pick the Ragga. A small smile curved the soft lips as the girl smirked slightly at the apology.
"No worries, it shows your passion for your trade." Her voice was still light and soft, the delicate tones seeming to weave together lightly before she turned her head to study Bo once more. The male had intrigued her and mind you Tae hadn't really interacted much with any humans or other races throughout her time on land and on Horzo. Taenya wasn't one to let her curious nature get a hold of her, oftentimes preferring to stick to her colder, cautious side over anything.

Taenya allowed herself to gently turn to face Bo as Meg went back to her plants for her potions. Her dark emerald orbs scanning over the male ever so carefully, noting the possible dangers to the human as she studied him. His dark brownish red hair - much darker than her sepia-colored hair which still shimmered faintly with the gold and auburn strands laced throughout the long length. Her skirt brushed her ankles lightly, just barely revealing her sun-kissed tanned skin as the slit sides parted with her movement. The green orbs slowly met similarly green orbs, though her verdant ones seem to shine with some otherwordly glimmer as she debated talking.
"Why do you want to leave Horzo? " The softly accented voice lightly spoke the question on her mind, not that she would judge mind you. Her voice was exotic and gentle, light and soothing... it sounded like the sea in a way. Considering how delicate sounding and accented it was. She was just curious. Though the one thing she had to be careful of was getting near the water. Despite being able to manipulate water for a select amount of time... she couldn't get wet otherwise she would be in a bit of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back