• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
horso.jpg
Horso was once one of the most truly free and unique settlements on all the known seas. Overseen by a council of the most powerful and influential captains. Horso was free land where laws and taxes had no meaning, ones word and barter was similar to currency and the economy of Horso was one of give an take for goods or services.

Present times the town of Horso is in a state of emergency. Ruin, death and debris scatter what was once "decent living"
The riots ended as each captain of worth was killed in action or taken hostage to be murdered in public display later. One of the Demon twins, the one named Boe was unlucky enough to be captured in this battle. Struck from behind or hit by a thrown rock that left him unconscious, Boe woke up outside the councils fort bound in ropes and chains with nine others.
Five bandits stood about drinking and wondering why the Green Dragon wanted the Demon twins... Fortunately Boe was able to burn through his bindings and murder the bandits keeping guard. Before any of chief Ibils men could notice Boe retrived his sword and freed the captives who hadn't freed themselves already, suggesting they help him with revenge.
(If you want a easy reason to join up have it be Boe saved your character here and they decided to follow)

These men and women are alive today and they like Boe are burning with rage for what happened...
Two nights ago is when this started, the demon twins had tracked their target but we're unable to apprehend him on the seas. Believing dry land would open more opportunities, Boe and his brother followed the Green Dragon to Horso, only to find the island town at a boiling point brought on by the council's injustices.

The councils forces soon fell upon Horso resulting in death and casualties for all.
When the riots simmered down many buried their family's or attempted to heal the wounded, rebuild homes or at the very least put out the various fires.
Boe had lost his brother during the fighting, not killed mind you, physically lost was Jay.
Though easy to spot Boe hadnt seen his brother as he walked Horso spreading a call to action to any who looked strong enough to fight or pissed off enough to try...
"meet at the ragga patch outside town. Revenge and rewards is our goal"

Those finding themselves there would be met with a man ready to avenge those who fell and worse.
He wasn't asking for legends, just able bodies looking to even the score if only a little...
Bo waited by the ragga, the horrid green and red flowers with thick bushes large enough one could hide in it. That is of course if one had a death wish. Ragga was a terrible poison capable of killing when ingested and able to cause terrifying hallucinations from contact.
Not to Bo's surprise, but Jay was waking up from a small nap in the ragga patch...
"I knew i heard ya stomping brother! Lookie ere, I done filled all my pouches and ground up flowers and roots"
Jay jumped up to his feet with the pollen blowing off into the breeze to fuck up any unlucky enough to breathe it.

Bo glared but took a moment to settle down before telling his brother the plan. "The council has gone to far, the people of Horso will want revenge and I believe we can utilize that revenge."
"you want Greenies ship yea? Why don't we go challenge him?"
"I don't think the Green Dragon will honor one on one combat...besides, jing transformed and flew off somewhere after breathing fire across the town. Anyway Xiao only accepted challenges from his crew because he knew it was the slaves who would fight and lose, or die..."
Bo fumed as he remembered his past as a Blue Dragon slave. Sitting crosslegged a safe distance away from jay frolicking, some people came into view...
Men and women looking for revenge who had taken heed of Boe's words. Rumours of the Demon twins looking for revenge spread fast... it wasn't even lunch time and the twins had a small crowd
Not enough to start a riot, but more would surely come yes? Yes. Surely....
Either way there was enough people for a meeting. The time was now to discuss a plan.

Boe introduced himself and his brother Jay who waved and dusted himself off as he got out of the Ragga.
Boe's plan was to murder the council before the Green Dragon came back to town. Once they held the fort on the hill they could set up a trap to kill Jing wok-toh in his human form. Many things needed to happen if they were to successfully murder the council.
Though many routes ultimately lead to the same objective...

Jay was sure all he needed was maybe three different people and he could take out the council by himself. He just needed...
Himself, a lizardman, a skyracer and a chef to cook the minotaur.
================
TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy Rcticwolf Rcticwolf liostwolf liostwolf y'all are good to post Spiderverse Spiderverse a change or two needs to happen on your sheet before I can say yay to it

As it's a group rp set in a pirate fantasy your character should want or at least have a decent reason to join up with pirates. The easiest way I could think of to force characters together is
"your home/ship was destroyed and it's those assholes fault! Become pirates to combat those damn pirates"
If your character is a antisocial beacon of morality then maybe this rp isn't a good fit for them.

If your character has a plan or at least believes they should organise their numbers, take stock of weapons and who in the crowd can use magic etc have them Speak outloud to everyone and Boe.
But
If your character is a violent dumbass only good for combat and nonsense have them follow Jay.

If you want to be in charge of some minor characters please keep them as humans or beastkin and know that you don't have to make a full sheet for them but posting a name, picture, weapon/specialty/magic would be appreciated if you plan to use them long term.
Don't just think up a name and a magic as needed.
"Oh bob has been following since day one and he's able to teleport himself and others so"
None of that please.

If you wanna join make a cs and I'll let you know if the sheet is accepted, then you can post on this thread here.
Follow RPN rules and mine aswell i guess.
don't be a tosser.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more, but let two people post before you go again.
Remember to have fun.

Last edited:
Goozer walks over to the Ragga, and raises a flag of the council covered in blood symbolizing war and hatred for the council. "I will be joining this rebellion, the council has lost the right to govern, but it does not mean I like you pirates, its just for a mutual benefit."

C7038333-EEBB-489B-8E9F-C4729F9D092F.jpeg

Sellsword tavern a placed favored by the captains that docked in and out of Horzo, it was often messy and filled to the brim of men screaming angrily to each other or confiding stories of great sea adventures with tender friends. Thus was the duality of pirates having the kind the kill,pillage, and betray but not the faintest idea how to do so thoughtfully or with heart. At the bar the owner of this popular bustling establishment was Miranda Soothsong the buxom and often scantily clad bar maiden who held the greatest facade in all of Horzo. She appeared to all that faced her as a simple starry eyed girl who listened to an old mans story and served as delectable eye candy for these pirates. What none but few knew is that behind her curves and soft face was a mind honed perfectly for deceit, cunning, and betrayal for above all she valued herself and herself alone. She didn’t even mind the dictatorship hurting the land of Horzo she merely valued how well the ruling had treated her over time even being so kind as to have her evacuate on the night Horzo burned and shattered. She was brought far away from the city when the raid started and was compensated for any damage dealt to her precious bar and for this money she sold her soul ratting out any rebels who had drunkenly confessed to her in the weeks before the raid. She made her way back to the bar she ran a day after the attack and was surprised to see just how much destruction was truly caused “Oh-I suppose my property couldn’t have been insured during such an event now could it” she muttered to herself as she stood in a tight corset and wavy silk dress beneath it- she stood out from the rubble like a flower in a desert wasteland. The wind took her dress as she looked around at the rubble, every house was attacked rebel or not, she clenched her fist tightly knowing that even with the money paid to her this was bad for her business. It wasn’t a selfless decision to do what she did but her next actions felt as though guided by a divine force that she wasn’t yet aware of.

Miranda spotted a poster some time later asking to rally more rebels she smirked devilishly as her seductive shimmering eyes twinkled with delight and she rushed off to the ragga patch holding her dress up and taking nothing from the wreckage of her bar but a purse. She fixed her hair to look as pretty and presentable as she could and applied lipstick as she approached the meeting of pirates of course nobody knew she was a snitch and nobody had to know, after all anybody who could rat her out for ratting Horzo out was ash. She walked past the large beast king paying him no mind as her eyes stared at Boe pleasantly surveying him up and down before locking on his face with her allure almost hypnotic “So~ you want to take back Horzo? My bar was utterly destroyed so I may as well tag along with you lot I’m not much use in a fight I’ll warn you” she batted her lashes and and smirked cutely “but I could serve you all ale and tend to your wounds- besides you lot look like you could use a strong reader” she spoke in a deep and slow voice so sweet and intoxicating. Her true intentions would remain unknown to all but perhaps a tale of grand adventure could sway our maidens heart to something more proper and just. Only time would tell if this corrupt sweet talker was able of making a choice for the greater good.

Last edited:
Meg sits by a building that is completely broken down, she lets out a few tears but stands up and look starts to look around; her arm gets covered in dust but she doesn't mind and keeps looking through the rubble. After almost an hour of searching, she finds what she was looking for: a broken photo frame with her and an old man, she slips the photo out of the shattered glass, her hair shrouds her face as tears fall, she looks at the photo and holds it close to her. After sitting for a minute she folds the picture carefully and puts it into her pack. She stands up and brushes the rubble off her dress and walks away with a tear-stained face. As she walks away from the once beautiful building she spots a poster pinned to one of the walls and walks up to it. She reads it through and looks around and gets a grim look on her face. "I will revenge you papa, for everything that happened" She whispers to herself as she heads off to the ragga patch.

When Meg arrives at Ragga and immediately walks up to the flowers ignoring the person speaking, she kneels down and grabs her pouch, taking out a mask, gloves, and a flask. She puts on the mask and gloves and carefully picks the flowers putting them into the glass jar and puts a cork over it, she takes off the mask and glove and slides everything back into the pack. After that, she stands up actually listening now.

Last edited:
As the crocodile man stomped over with a bloody flag the people gave him a funny look, Boe was the only one to address him. "Yea I'm sure the pirates don't like you either, how about you go eat some of those bandits around town"

"I remember speaking to most of you, though there are faces I haven't seen among us. To better understand our situation I'd like to ask if anyone here is able to use magic? Anyone talented like my brother or myself? "

To illustrate the point Boe raised his hand holding a ball of fire. A few others shouted out what they could do, ranging from creating water, wind, a beast master was among them That could be useful
Boe took note of the grey haired man, "I can control birds somewhat... understand them.."
"you should start doing so immediately, fly around the island and see if that green dragon is still a dragon or if he's returned to human form... let me know if you spot the three who make the council"
The grey haired man nodded before he went off to perform bird calls.

It was around that time when a beautiful woman appeared, she even wore make up and dressed in fine clothes, almost like she had avoided the riots entirely. Barely any dirt or loss on her face.
Boe and a few others had a quizzical look to their faces as the woman dressed to impress started talking in what could only be deliberate and hollow of a tone. While some cheered at the prospect of free grog a select few sensed something was off...
"Your bar was destroyed?" A man asked with skepticism
"Had time to put on lipstick though..." A woman chimed in with a snide laugh

"Wait... you have ale to serve?"
Boe asked with a raised brow.
"I heard the riots started because Ibils men went about town hoarding whatever grog they could find. If they robbed all the ships and all the town. The stores, the brothels, the taverns... how come you still have ale"
TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy

Jay laughed loudly. if this was at the dressed up woman lying or the one who put on a mask to pick Ragga... who knows?

"You're a facking little shit aren't ya demon" He raised the scales of where his eyebrow would be, had he been mammal. "I can begin to understand why the council wants to purge this place of your facking filth." He starts walking towards the demon as he quickly bites a bird coming down from the sky, then eats it. "But the offer still stands, so as for talents, I can swim faster than anyone else here, and I can hit harder than anyone else here. By that I mean I have better hand to hand combat skills than all of you, plus the sharp nails and large hands, oh, and I can also spit acid, I usually use that acid to melt my prey in my mouth though of course."

He walks a little closer and says "Anyone want to challenge me to prove my point?" Then a random pirate comes over to the crocodile slowly but before he can even lift his fists... WHACK! The beast-crock karate chops the pirates lower jaw straight off and the pirate slowly drops to the ground, bleeding out. "So... I think we have come to an understanding yes?"

(Before the crok incident) Meg heard the question about if they had any talents. She gave it a moment of thought and smirked. She grabbed a potion from her belt, it was filled with a dark liquid. She uncorked it and swung her arm in a large ark, splatters of the liquid spread across the crowd, and from them came a thick fog. As the fog spreads she weaves in between the crowd and into the middle, she points a finger to the sky and from her finger, a bolt of lightning shoots out of it into the sky. As soon as the lightning dissipates so does the fog, and she bows to the men up front "Meg, of the Stonehold family" (The Stonehold family is known to be full of alchemists). After that, she slinks into the crowd, glad that not many of them saw her face. She disappears into the crowd now watching everything going on.

(After the incident) Meg watches the crocodile man walk up in amusement until he starts to make threats. She is mildly annoyed by this but keeps to herself but when he attacks and kills the other man her face goes into shock, she wants to storm up but manages to keep her calm not wanting the same to happen to her.

It was as the crocodile ate a bird the grey haired man yelped in shock. Boe glanced between the beastkin and the beast master who had fallen backwards unsure at what just happened. The beastkin then proceeded to kill a man with little provocation, it was at that point Jay had stopped laughing so he could sneak over with one of his dagger's drawn.

Not that Jay was able to get the first strike, the dead pirate had friends who retaliated. "He killed Jimmy!!"
A man shouts in shock, "Fuckin get him!" Another cried raising his gun aimed at the beastkin.
The crocodile was shot twice, once by a rifle and the second shot was a pistol at point blank range. Another pirate jammed his sword into the crocodile man's front, "FOR JIMMY" the pirate shouts as he twisted the sword free of the Beastkin's scaly stomach. Before the croc could retaliate Jay had jumped onto his back to stab the croc's face multiple times, Jay rode the corpse to the ground with a heavy thud.
( Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn thanks for playing, if you wanna make another character I'd suggest one that doesn't make a enemy out of a crowd)

Boe sighed, this meeting was going terribly. In the confusion of murder the crowd seemed to forget about the bonny lass with ale to spare and the beast master who would have made the perfect scout.
"someone check on that grey haired man... I think his mind was in that bird the beastkin just ate"
The beast master had fainted with a frothy mouth, the only signs of life being a odd twitch every so often.
"Does anyone have a potion of health?"

Jay ignored this and attempted to clean the blood off his hands and blade. "To hell with this noise, ima just murder any bandits I see until the council leaders come find me. Follow me if you fear nothing"
Jay walked off with a slight stumble in his step.
Boe thought of stopping him but thought twice about it. Only two people followed him and in honesty Jay was probably going to be used as a distraction anyway...

Last edited:
Miranda watched all this silliness unfold chuckling when the croc was slain and taking interest in the alchemist who could also control lightning quite easily, she smirked and looked at Boe stepping closer to him. She played with her hair twirling a strand of it around as her eyes glared him down with a sweet and loving look “Before we were rudely interrupted you asked why I had ale- truth is that I once an ally of the captains they presumed that they could destroy my home and as long as they spared my supply that I’d remain an ally” she pouted convincingly as she looked over at boy and then to his twisted brother before returning her eyes back to him. She spoke once more “As I’m here I’m sure you can see I am no longer there ally- and although I’m not much use in a brawl the enemy doesn’t even know that I’m their enemy” she winked at him “so you’d all have docking permits for wherever we sail even in places you’re all bloody wanted criminals in I can ensure safe travel and a running beer tap” she had a magical ability yet held it as a secret and a damned large one at that. “I can also play song for you all”.

Miranda was confident in herself despite how rowdy and unliked by the crowd she knew she was, she also knew that once a sip of her cold refreshing booze hit their lips they’d all soon propose to her or worship her. “Now before everybody so rudely interrupted us love- we outta steal a boat and get things moving before nightfall comes and the bandits come to pillage what little they forgot.” She hated the bandits more then anything although a monster herself she found them barbaric and off putting. They’re like vultures every last one of them, picking towns from top to bottom for months returning each night until not a single heirloom was left in its rightful owners ashes.

Taenya :: Halfbreed Mermaid :: Female :: Mentions: Bo, Miranda NeonFlow NeonFlow TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy

Sepia-colored hair flashed faintly with the auburn and gold strands catching light, as Taenya stirred and slowly sat up from the bed she was in. Having rented a room in a small inn on the island, the half mermaid yawned faintly. Piercing emeralds gazed around the room as Tae got dressed for the day, strapping the sword to her hip like always before leaving the room. Her slightly heeled boots clicking ever-so-delicately on the floor as she made her way out of the inn. Her eyes scanning the area slightly before nodding to herself. The skirt was a deep burgundy color that stood out against her skin and unique hair. The sounds of commotion drew Taenya in and the girl studied the forms of Jay and Bo with a woman as well. Her emerald gaze narrowing as she debated what to do. She didn't trust anyone off the bat, that's how it went when you've lived on your own for a good chunk of time.

Nya sighed as she raised her orbs heavenwards for patience as she warred with her cautious side, and the side that wanted to get away from the goddess forsaken island. Giving one more half-hearted internal attempt to argue with what idea was currently in her head, Taenya slowly made her way to Bo and Miranda. Overhearing the ideas Miranda was spouting about stealing a ship, did the girl smirk faintly.
"You want to steal a boat?" She asked softly as she approached, her voice was exotic in its own way. Soft, musical, and mystical with a hint of ice crystals if one wished to describe it. "I can help you. I have an affinity to water." her piercing orbs scanned over the duo carefully as she tilted her head, strands of auburn and gold mixed sepia fell over her shoulder.

Jay was walking away with a goal in mind but found himself dumbstruck at the newest person to arrive.
"A storm in my heart at the oceans in her eye, to see a smile sent from heaven... happily I die" Stopping in his tracks to watch her pass and approach his brother, Jay took a moment to eavesdrop.
"You know her?" one of the men who followed Jay asked, "No... but standing by you makes me appear much more of a catch" Jay answered with a smile forming.
"Asshole..."
Boe was growing nervous as another beautiful woman approached, the plan to steal a boat and escape would surely be much easier with one who can manipulate water. "aye..." Boe answered to fill a gap in conversation, the man was well aware that he had lost his words in that moment. The bonny barmaid and this exotic beauty getting closer made the demon twin feel oddly vulnerable. Reaching for a pipe he had lost in the riots Boe instead slapped his empty pouch and spoke without thinking.

"We must slay the Dragon if we wish to escape Horzo, the green dragon would easily follow us in the skies... though the council would not be able to follow us in the same way"
Boe looked at the crowd hoping for someone to agree with him.

"How about... we split into two groups?.. one group shall join me in killing bandits, storming the fort and killing the council. The other shall prepare greenies ship. When old greenie returns and is more our size we cut off his head" Jay spoke about his plan as if it was a common task, as easily as one would suggest making breakfast.
"even with the wind and water on our side, to man the dragon's ship would require at least twenty of us. And I only count fourteen of us"
Seventeen if one was to count the jawless jimmy, the dead beastkin and the beast master who was still twitching.

"we should take a ship and heave off. But that Boe fella is right, if we can't slay the Dragon he'll fly above us breathing hellfire and smoke.. we'd be ash on the wind and bones in the ocean right quick"
A man with a still bloody sword spoke up.
"But how can we kill a Dragon? Even if he walks as a man can he not just become the green dragon once more?"
"The Dragon bleeds" "The Dragon bleeds"
Both Jay and Boe announced this. " Jing is a mortal man much like us, even as a dragon he can still be killed"
"it's just easier for me to stab a man on the ground then a dragon in the sky"
Jay walked back towards the group with a warm smile "i shall go to the fort. Fill it with smoke, the dragon will think his new home is on fire and return. Then we shall slay the Dragon! Good plan brother Boe!"
With the excitement of a child Jay sprinted off, Boe raised a hand in protest but realised he was to late.
"Barmaid, you say the council trusts you? If you was to lead us to their fort under the guise of being unarmed and bound. Would they open the doors?"
Boe spoke with a forced confidence,
"stonehold! Are you confident in your talent? Thunder like fire is versatile and deadly, but thrown without care it can destroy even your allies."
========================
Not so much interacting with a single person but everyone is close enough to hear aha
Talathel Talathel TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy liostwolf liostwolf

Meg saw the old man fall and she looked around to see if anyone was helping. She quickly ran over and looked over him, she put a hand over his mouth and felt a breath, as soon as she did she reached into her pouch in a hurried state, she pulled out a few ingredients and crushed them and put them in the beaker. She crushed them into a fine paste to the best of her ability and set the beaker to the side. As soon as she did it started to bubble and she nodded to herself, then she wiped the man's mouth of the froth, at that point in time the paste was now a dark purple liquid. Meg grabbed the beaker and poured it into his mouth. As soon as it did he stopped frothing and meg sat on her knees and wiped her brow.

Then Meg heard her name being called. She looked up to listen to the rest of the question. She put her things away and stood up. "I am sorry to say I am not. Didn't get much practice, I could provide my potions though, they might be a help," Meg stands still looking at Boe staring right at him.

Minma had been taking shelter in a broken down shack the days following the attack. Half of the shack had been burnt leaving an ashy aura around the room. His morale was at an all time low and he had just began to heal from the injuries he endured during the riot. "Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn." Minma murmured under his breath. Flashbacks of his Captains death flooded his head and stuck to him like a band-aid. But that wasn't the only thing occupying his mind. Revenge controlled his emotions. He still hadn't healed fully from his injuries, nevertheless he couldn't waste another second in his quest for revenge.

With that, Minma stood up, ash fallen from the wall he was leaning on. He walked outside the shack and his soul felt heavy as he looked upon the ruin and chaos of the town. Destruction as far as the eye could see. He walked waimlessly down a small street, carrying a small limp from his right leg. A small frog caught his attention. It was leaping across the street, with nowhere to go. As Minma looked back up he saw some people up ahead, but not just any people, bandits.

He vaguely recognized one of the outfits. It had been the same one he saw the night of the riot, causing destruction and uproar. A wave of anger bolted through his body. He didn't care that there was three of them. He didn't even care that he was injured. Without a thought he made his way over to them. As he was approaching he caught thier attention. "Hey you over there. Care to tell me why your walking up on us?" One asked with a sinister tone. Without answering Minma drew his sword and continued walking towards them, his blade pointed at the ground. "Looks like we got a tough guy eh boys?" One of the bandits said in a mocking way. "Just how I like em." Another teased. "GET EM BOYS"

Like a dog waiting for permission to move, they all jolted at Minma. One seemed to have a bat, while the other two, swords. "Bunch of fools." Minma said in a hateful tone. Being the bandit closet to Minma, the one out of two with a sword and a blue bandana, swung his sword towards Minma's left rib cage. Almost simultaneously the other bandit with a sword swung it at his right arm. With quick reaction Minma countered the first attack with his sword, blocking it from his rib cage. With his sword tied up, Minma had no other choice. Body Hardening. With that, only and inch of Minma's left arm hardened, stoping the sword from causing any damages. "What the hell?" Said a bandit. "What kind of power is this?" Cried another. Minma took the sword in his left hand and retaliated with great force against the other sword, causing sparks to form and the bandit to be pushed back.

The other bandit with a bat wasted no time to attack and swung his bat straight for Minma's head. Given then short period of freedom from the first bandit he swiftly dodged the bat attack while swinging his sword at the second bandit with the sword. The force of the swing sent the sword flying into a wooden building. As if reading words from a book, Minma knew the only bandit with a sword was going to attack, and he did, along with the bat bandit. Countering the sword with his own, he countered the bat by grabbing it with his palm. With his hands occupied he gave a sidekick to the now weaponless bandit to his right, knocking him to his knees. The bandit with the bat must have had the same idea and he sent a powerful kick at Minma's stomach, leaving no time for countering. The kick sent Minma a few feet back and dropped him on his back.

Although the kick hurt, especially recovering from injuries, Minma wasted no time getting back on his feet. By the time he stood up the weaponless bandit retrieved his sword and the three of them were making thier way towards Minma once again. "Cowards. I won't lose to such bitchery. I don't care if there was a hundred of you."

Boe was somewhat relieved as Meg was at the very least a alchemist of some skill, her quick actions possibly saving the life of a man already. "I appreciate your honesty... Actually with your gloves and mask... you could prepare this entire patch of ragga. If we ground all these flowers into a powder we would have more than enough to murder the council, maybe even poison a dragon?"
Boe hated the stuff.

From his past experiences as one of the blue dragon's slaves, the man was well aware of how one can weaponise ragga. The powder pack smoke bomb, boiled ragga stems mixed into food or drink, even just throwing the pollen filled flowers into the breeze can change the outcome of a battle. Usually for the worse... "even flammable pouches filled with dust and dried leaves could be effective..."
Boe thought outloud making a plan up as it came to him.
liostwolf liostwolf

In the ruined town of Horzo Jay sprinted like the wind itself was pushing him in the direction of Destiny. In a unneeded show of acrobatics Jay jumped up the side of a destroyed building to run across a pile of bricks and wood to survey the area. What caught his attention was a fight between some men, it looked to be three against one which was reason enough for Jay to interfere.
Reaching behind his back to grip the sharp metal boomerang Jay prepared to throw but before he did the man used his free hand to let smoke trail from his fingertips in a effort to see which way the wind was blowing...

Minma's attackers laughed at him for being outnumbered and unarmed. "You won't lose, but you'll certainly die here todaAHCK" The bandit was cut off literally by a boomerang landing in his throat. The other two bandits step back in horror as their friend gurgles at them helplessly for some sort of assistance.
"Bahah so close to a headshot! I'm eating tonight!!"
Jay could be heard jovial at his accuracy. The dying bandit dropped the sword he had picked up in a effort to grab at whatever stuck into his neck. the other two bandits stare in disbelief at how quickly their friend had been killed.
"Don't you touch my throwing blade!"
Jay roared as he ran towards them, smoke trailing from his hands and mouth as he sprinted in a mad dash. The bandits each had the same look in their eyes, the eyes of a cornered animal. As they find what little courage they had left. The bandits raise their swords in a threatening manner as Jay arrived, "g'day boys, that's mine that is"
Without mercy Jay ripped the boomerang from the fallen bandits throat and held it in his hand ready to throw again "Your bandits right? The boys men who work to feed old greenie"
"Chief Ibils is no boy! He kept the green dragon at bay" one of the bandit shouts.
"No honor or skill in bribing a dragon, you can watch me as a ghost little boy playing man... for I will murder that dragon"
Jay kicked the dropped sword towards Minma and waited for the bandits to realise this would be a even fight. Minma Minma (if your character rushes at a bandit or the bandit rushes at you is your choice. This is a "you win" fight aha)

"You'll be a ghost." Jay repeated with a growing smile...
The boomerang was thrown at the bandits again but from this distance the bandit was able to block it with a well timed swing, he was unprepared for how quickly Jay had closed the distance however and soon found himself laying on the ground looking up at a evil smile. With a foot putting pressure down on his throat he couldn't hear jays words or read his lips with the smoke escaping his mouth
"a fucking ghost..."

Last edited:
Meg stands there and hears Boe talk to her directly. "I'm not too familiar with that type of weaponization... But I probably have a recipe for something somewhere. I'll start working on that now though" Meg walks to another patch of rabba and puts on her gloves and her mask and goes back to picking the rabba carefully, putting them in the beaker after she cleans it out. (Sorry it's not as long, not much I could have added. That I can think of anyways)

Taenya :: Half mermaid :: Female :: Mentions: Boe, Jay, Miranda, Meg NeonFlow NeonFlow , TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy , liostwolf liostwolf

The halfbreed female couldn't resist a small shake of her head as she felt eyes on her figure and whipped her head around to catch the sight of Jay and the man beside him. Her hands placed upon her hips as she cocked one out and tilted her head, mid-back length hair flashing faintly as strands fell over her shoulder as a delicate eyebrow raised. The sword on her hip glinted as the fluorite and peridot gemstones caught the light.
"What are you two staring at?" Her tone was cool and calm as she waited for an answer. Her sass was full force being used before her emerald gaze slid back to Boe and she gave him a slight nod. "Then count me in. Speaking of things, I never introduced myself...Taenya is my name. Might I have yours?" Piercing orbs studied Boe as he quickly changed the subject and she faintly heard Jay leave the scene.

Yurning her attention to the other two females around, Tae listened quietly with apt attention. Her eyes sparking slightly as she hummed thoughtfully.
"And where might I come in...? I can manipulate water, but mind you I can only do so for a select amount of time." Until she knew for sure this group was trustworthy she would keep the other power under wraps until it would be needed. A rush of excitement racedthrough her veins as the mermaid girl struggled to keep from lightly screaming in happiness. She had been so alone and now she had a purpose once more. Though for how long she didn't know. She wasn't sure how many would react to her alternate form, her true form which was only in view when she was in the water. For now, she had to worry about helping the group, and trying not to get herself wet either. Her Burgundy skirt swirled around her as the bodice hugged her sides and kept her shirt more tightly fitted to her figure.

Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow (Jay)

A piercing pain shot through Minma's right leg. He hadn't taken into account the pressure he had put on it while fighting. A grunt of aggravation escaped his lips. As he prepared to engage with the bandits once more, a flying object caught his attention. Before he could make out what it was, it connected with a bandits throat; killing him instantly. Looking over he noticed a guy running towards them with what he presumed to be smoke trailing him.

There was no time to ask questions as the guy was stealing all the fun. He had already had another bandit to the ground. The last bandit standing was practically shaking in fear but that didn't waver any sympathy from Minma. Instead, Minma walked over to him and with his sword, knocked the weapon out of his hand. The bandit begged for mercy, mentioning things like family and poverty. Minma placed his sword back into it's sleeve. "Thank you. ... thank you." Cried the bandit.

An evil smirk crept upon Minma's face as he stood infront of the helpless hooligan. With immense speed he drew his fist and threw a punch at the bandits face. Right before the punch connected Minma used Body Hardening on all his knuckles and in the process, broke the bandits nose and sent him to the ground. "I don't show mercy to anyone, let alone scum like you." Standing over the body, Minma watched as blood leaked out the bandits nose, and tears of pain left his eyes. He reached down and gripped his throat, squeezing harder each second; within a minute the bandits life had slipped away.

He looked back and noticed the mysterious man had finished his work with the last of the bandits. Minma was appreciative but was sort of angered he wasn't able to slay them all. However, in the position he was in, he was in no mood or state to bicker over such acts.

Last edited:
Miranda took instant notice of the half mermaid however was far more polite then the men surrounding them who couldn’t keep their eyes to themselves, Miranda smiled having decent knowledge of the world and the creatures residing within. She couldn’t say for certain that this woman was a siren or a mermaid but a hunch in Miranda’s self absorbed mind was as good as a fact to anybody more calculative. Miranda bit her tongue and her eyes flared at Boe could she bring them all in as prisoners, the short answer was no she couldn’t bring them all in together. The council knew her well enough to know of her magical ability and how mundane it could be in combat. If the curvy bar maid had shown up to the doorstep with this band of powerful warriors in bondage she’d be questioned thoroughly which would take hours time that this crew didn’t want to expend. She fair brunette nodded her head in agreement with the idea of smuggling them as prisoners but her words spoke a more concrete idea “It would be inconceivable for I to arrive to the council with a band of elite fighters-“ she glared at the alchemist and the exotic Taenya “however if I brought them a conspirator with large amounts of ragga in their possession or perhaps a female sorcerer who could bend the waves they’d question less and we’d have two women on the inside which is already an advantage to plopping you barbaric killers in the midst of the enemy” with a hand on her hip the barmaid stared directly into Boe’s eyes “For that plan to work you’d have to trust me and one of these ladies and truthfully we don’t even trust each other yet” she poked fun at his plan even after explaining its possibility.

Boe winced a tiny bit as he thought of a answer for Taenya "my name is Boe my brother jay and I haven't a family name."
As the barmaid answered his question Boe was reminded as to why he wasn't good with women. They speak with more confidence be it fake or natural. They seem much more convincing when they lie, a lying man is easier to spot.
"I despise the dragons and by extension the council more than I trust anyone here. Though your plan could work I see it ending in death just as easily. However If you ladies agree to that plan i wont oppose it..."
Boe glanced between the three trying to guess what they could accomplish safely. Betrayal seemed the most obvious to him, But with the recent destruction of Horzo the chance that a suicidal attempt to destroy the council in anyway possible might be what jumps into action... a regrettable action for any trapped inside but a action he could see himself taking. Or ordering Jay to anyway.

"Whats the advantage? You who claims to be no good in battle and another with talent get inside the council's fort... how do you proceed? If you and Stonehold manage to get a number of bombs placed and lit you could smoke them out, i doubt Tae is able to drown everyone in the fort what with being so far from the water... she would be better helping a ship escape"
Of course Boe can only speculate and assume.
TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy liostwolf liostwolf Talathel Talathel

Jay turned to face the tall dark man who he had potentially saved "you ever seen a Dragon? I heard they are the most dangerous things alive"
The man glanced about to find his boomerang as he kept talking
"I'm not sure on that though... i think... people are the most dangerous things alive,
people who are named by other people as things they are not."

With the boomerang in hand Jay walked over to one of the dead bandits and wiped the weapon clean of blood. "like old greenie was named as a dragon, suppose him being a dragon helped that though. But me and brother Boe ain't demons, but that's what people called us..."
Jay looked at Minma with a curious smile. "me names captain Jay, what do people call you?"
Minma Minma

Last edited:
Meg was lost in her work but was attentive enough to hear the conversation "What what? Oh yeah that could work, but if we were trying to sneak me in as a stranger then that wouldn't work, some of the council know me because of my business" After saying what was necessary she went right back to her work after flashing an aqward smile to the two women who seemed the most on bored.

Meg finished with her work, the becker now almost spilling over with ragga. She sets the becker aside and zaps it with lightning to dry them out and smashes them down. After she goes back to picking.

Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow

There it was again, the immense pain in his right leg. Minma had no reaction to it. He couldn't let anyone know he was handicapped at the moment. As Jay began to talk Minma looked his way, keeping his eyes focused on him as he continued to talk; he watched as he used a bandits body to whip the blood. Ruthless. Minma though. He wasn't appalled by the action, but intrigued. It took a person who's seen some things to do something of that nature.

As he introduced himself Minma stared for a few seconds and spoke. "Lynx is the name." He said introducing himself. "Demons eh? And what's all this talk about a dragon?" Minma remember the dragon that caused this mess in Horso. He wondered if that was the same dragon he was talking about.

Last edited:
Taenya :: Half Mermaid :: Female :: Mentions: Bo, Miranda, Meg NeonFlow NeonFlow liostwolf liostwolf TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy

Taenya tilted her head curiously as she nodded her head in agreement to what Bo pointed out.
"You have a point. My ability would be more useful in needs of stealing a ship" She shrugged her shoulders at Miranda slightly. "No offense, I think both ideas have merit truly and I am very flexible with wherever you need me." The mermaid woman sighed as she stretched and waited for a response. Her stunning gaze shifting from Miranda and Bo towards the other girl. Her eyes shone faintly as she studied Meg and what she was doing. Her curiosity catching on. Her sepia-colored locks swayed slightly as she slowly approached Meg.

"Um, might I ask what you are doing? I couldn't help but watch and was curious." The soft-spoken mermaid-in-hiding asked softly to Meg. Her head tilting slightly as she waited for an answer. Mind you, she wasn't very talkative at all, but she did have a curious streak which usually got her in some interesting situations. A slight shudder ran over her as she remembered a time when someone found her heritage and wanted to use her scales for potions and that was not pleasant at all. It was partially why she wanted to get away from this goddess-forsaken piece of an island.

Meg just kept working not really minding the conversation going on, she picked another batch and was about to set it down to zap it when she heard a voice behind her. She gasped loudly shocked and almost dropped the beaker but somehow managed to keep ahold of it. "You startled me" Meg turned to face the interrupter, in her mind this person stopped her flow, "I'm picking the ragga to put into potions" Her voice wasn't kind but it definitely wasn't rude, more... annoyed but it was mostly emotionless. "They have properties that cause you to hallucinate so we wouldn't want you to get too close," This was said genuinely, she simply didn't want her possible ally to be handicapped because of her. She then starts to ramble about the ragga and what it could be used for but catches herself and stops "Sorry... didn't mean to go on a rant" Meg gives a nervous laugh.

Meg steps away slightly and sets the becker down and zaps it, the ragga immediately drying, she reaches for it and crumbles the ragga into a powder to join the rest of the crumbled ragga. Meg turns back to the lady she was talking to, still, mildly put off about what happened, mind you, she doesn't dislike her she just didn't like the fact that she interrupted her flow.

Mentions: Talathel Talathel

"Links ey" Jay looked the man up and day with the same curious grin as before. Though as the Dragon was brought up Jay's smile grew wider "old greenie, a dragon brother boe and me be hunting. Greenie is who flew about yesterday spitting flames from the sky... as I told those ghosts ill tell you aswell. Ima murder that dragon, But brother Boe said the council must be slain before greenie shall appear... so I am killing bandits until their captains come to see where their men be"
Jay laughed loud and proud "remember me Links, for captain Jay shall win this battle"
A girl carrying a small sack wearing tattered clothes appeared, sand and dirt covered her body in such a way it was obvious she had been digging for a while. Her eyes in disbelief at the dead bandits she looked up at the two men...

"You'll win?" She asked she with a small gleam of hope in her eyes. "They killed mama, papa... but you can win?" Jay laughed again "aye lass, I'll cut down any in the way, then sail into the skies with song and laughter"
"Take me to!! I'll do anything! I-I have magic rocks! I'll give them to you!"
In a desperate manner she reaches into the sack and holds up a glowing orange crystal.
"ah! Brother Boe has used these rocks, though they don't work for me... little lass! Prove your skill, my mate links here is standing funny... You fix that and you have a spot on my ship"

Fear and worry washed over the girls face as she looked between the two, but she took cautious steps towards Lynx with the orange rune in her hands.
"Wh-wh... which leg is the problem?"
The little girl remembers her father being quite knowledgeable about runes. People all over Horzo would show him different coloured rocks and crystals and her father would tell them what magic was inside. Sometimes she even saw her father use these magic rocks....
The little girl remembers how papa had saved a child, it was with a orange rune and he had ordered the magic to happen.

"HEAL!" the little girl shouts as she jams the rune into Lynx's leg. Though it was basic at the most, she was able to activate her mana which in turn jumpstarted the rune into healing the wounds the man had. While not a perfect job the rune removes the discomfort and pain before evaporating into nothing.
The little girl collapsed onto her hands and knees, she had ran out of mana stamina and drive with that display. "What's your name little lass?"
"...Anna.... Marie....waltser"
"I won't remember that... But ill give you a better name"
Jay announced offering her a hand to stand back up. She was exhausted and hardly able to stand so he placed her on his back to hold on.
"To the ships Links! We have bandits to murder"
Minma Minma

Boe had moved to check on the grey haired bird man who was stirring awake. Others of the group discuss what should happen. "Let's do as the twin said, storm the fort and smoke them out... we can burn down that door and throw smoke bombs over the walls"
"We should be on the water already!! If we hijacked Solomon Rockholds ship we wouldn't need a large mob to run it. With my talent for water, her talent for water and Kevits wind we could escape the Dragon surely"
"You know dragons fly right? And that green dragon was huge! Bigger than the ships, maybe as big as the fort!"
"We should be finding the Dragon! What if he was asleep? We could cut his eyes out and see how well he follows us then"

As the beast master woke up in shock Boe explained a bit of what happened.
"The last thing I remember is... teeth, and burning... it hurt so much..."
Boe explained how The beastkin died. "And we're all still standing here arguing? While Jimmy and his killer lay dead at our feet?"
Boe coughed before speaking quietly "I'm not exactly the best leader ok? Just... be thankful to the Stonehold girl. She made something that must have helped"
The man nodded "I feel like I woke up from a nap, refreshed and ready..."

Last edited:
Mentions: NeonFlow NeonFlow

Minma saw the smile on Jays face grow, and was also taken aback by one of his sentences. I'ma murder that dragon. Those words played again in his head. A smile washed upon his face, he finally found someone who could help him in his quest to get revenge. With the arrival of a little girl he held his tongue for now.

As she begged to join the crew, Minma looked at Jay and was confused. He really seemed to be considering it. Hearing that Jay noticed his injury, he sighed, giving up the act of perfection. But now embarrassment washed over him as the girl walked to him, and began to heal his leg. He'd never think he'd stoop to a level where he required assistance from a little kid; nevertheless he thanked her for doing such. After seeing Jay lift the girl on his back, Minma let out a sound of confusion. "Ugh" He really did plan on taking her with us.

"To the ships!" He exclaimed putting his hand in the air. He ran beside Jay and the girl and remember about what he said earlier. I'ma murder him. It was about time he spoke up. "Ay Jay, about what ya mentioned earlier. About the murdering of that dragon fella. I won't stand in your way, but just a heads up. I plan on murdering that killer and I want to call a truce. That we won't stand in each other's way out of wanting to complete the same goal." He continued to run beside them. "If not, I might just have to kill you eh?" He said it in a joking way, with a chuckle at the end, yet there was a link of seriousness to the statement. He wasn't sure how'd Jay would react to the statement but there wasn't no taking it back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back