• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Pilgrimage - a casual, moderate-length journey

official clown business

Okay so our name is Piss and we are the Mafioso
This is an interest check for the first roleplay I'm going to be doing on here, a fairly moderate-length campaign that I want to have a more significant feel than "oh we're going out on an adventure cool." I'll simply be testing the waters to see how my style works in this place. Here's the short version:

After several decades of enduring harsh winters, ice-cold hunting and farming conditions, and constant raids by Kobolds, bandits, and the occasional Ageless, a small Dwarven clan has finally had enough. They plan on setting off across the winter plains as soon as the blizzards part, giving way to the slightly warmer season. The main goal of the Pilgrimage is to venture closer to the Winterstone in search of a new, potentially much safer shelter, rumored to be almost boundless in hunting grounds and safe from the icy temperatures of the region. At least, that's what your Elven friend has told you anyway.

This roleplay will utilize the URealms card deck and the unmodified D20. It is going to be a simple/casual campaign where you definitely have to put a good amount of effort, but don't need to be super detailed until it feels absolutely necessary.
9ASKr8Q.jpg

There will be music (Final Fantasy Tactics and The Banner Saga OSTs, probably?), no bbcode, random traits for your character, and an amount of risk that is just in the zone of 'yep, there's a small chance I might not make it to the end.' First thing that'll be done is character creation (which I'll explain in a different thread) and then the roleplay will begin.

The system is very simple and quite easy to learn. If you're interested, check out what I've posted so far!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back